- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James finds himself to be the victim of a joke and is put on an enormous tummy...

Bringing him up to her face, Ashley winked and said "Oh, hunny, I was never going to kill you.  I just wanted you to see how evil I could be"  She then put him back down on the sheets and leaned forward on the bed.  "Are you ready to see your favorite part of me?" she echoed down to him.  He wasn't sure what she meant.

She reached down for the straps on her robe, and began to undo it.  Revealing her stomach, she winked at him and went to pick him up again.   As he felt wind through the air, she set him down on her stomach, right next to her belly button.  James now realized what she meant.  He'd always loved her tummy.  He quickly fell down and tried to snuggle some of the flesh on it.

"Well, my little bug, it's almost morning now.  Looks like this will have to come to a close soon"  she echoed down to him.  He thought about it for a moment.  If it was almost morning, maybe she would return him to normal size and then they could this kind of thing all the time?  He was starting to get excited, but then heard something below him.

GRRRRRAAAAA!

He felt a slight tremor and a monstrous noise from below him.  He was terrified at how loud the noise was.  Ashley quickly put a hand to her mouth and started to laugh.  As she did so, James got moved around on her belly.  She then continued laughing and spoke down to him.  "Oh, excuse me!  My little tummy is rumbling!"  She then looked down at him for a moment.  She waved her hand, and reformed James at 4 inches tall

"You know, hun, you look just like a lollipop!"  She scooped James up in her hand and brought her up to her face as she laid on her back.  She brought him down to her mouth and encased his head into her mouth as she planted a big kiss on him.  "Mwah!" echoed Ashley as she smooched him.

She made a couple expressions and thought after the kiss.  "You taste sweet, little man!" she echoed as she brought him to her mouth again.  This time, though, she opened her lips and put half his body into her mouth.  He felt her lips close against his waist and felt pressure as she sucked on him.  The pressure hurt a little, but wasn't enough to crush his bones or organs.

She sucked on him for about 5 minutes, and then pulled him out.  He had saliva all over his chest, and she smiled towards him.  She then drew her long tongue from her lips, and began pushing him against it.  She licked him all over, making his body completely drenched with saliva.  As she finished, she got a very nervous look on her face.

"Oh, hunny!  You taste so good.  I might have to just eat you up!"  She waved her hand and when he opened his eyes, he was a tiny 1 inch again.  "There you go!  Now you're bite-sized to satisfy my hungry tummy!  But don't worry, I won't really eat you"  She then proceeded to open her mouth as wide as he could.  James looked down and saw the gaping void that was below him.  She let go of him, and he began to fall towards her mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

Her tummy is rumbling.  Is it yearning for a tiny snack?