[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

James' wife has a special surprise for his birthday, and ends up shrinking him to have him live out his fantasy and then return to normal size as a gift. Will things go as planned, or will something go terribly wrong?


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7457 Read: 87943
Published: November 04 2011 Updated: November 04 2011

1. Chapter 1 - James and the Buckeye by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1304 words)

James has a birthday coming up, and Ashley, his wife, has a special surprise for him.

2. Chapter 2 - The Robed Ashley and Foot Intoxication by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (668 words)

James comes in for his surprise and finds himself becoming intoxicated by the sweet scent of his wife's big feet.

3. Chapter 3 - Goddess Ashley by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (961 words)

James wakes up and everything is a little bit bigger...

4. Chapter 4 - Colossal Toes and Size Power by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (559 words)

James is before his wife's gigantic feet and finds out his wife can change his size...

5. Chapter 5 - Mt. Foot and a Taste of Fear by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (551 words)

Ashley continues her power on James as he is to climb up a foot that towers over him...

6. Chapter 6 - Giant Walls of Sweat by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (867 words)

James is given the opportunity to lick the sweat off Ashley's feet...

7. Chapter 7 - Evil, Chasing Ashley by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (507 words)

Ashley acts mean and chases James to the kitchen...

8. Chapter 8 - Slipper Ride and Almost-Crushed by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (989 words)

James rides in a slipper with Ashley's foot and is in danger of being stomped to death...

9. Chapter 9 - Ashley gets Hungry by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (519 words)

James finds himself to be the victim of a joke and is put on an enormous tummy...

10. Chapter 10 - Into the Abyss, by Mistake by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (532 words)

Ashley sucks on James and plays with him in her mouth, but something goes wrong...