- Text Size +

As Zack slowly creeped up to Sarah's body he thought about which direction he would go.He could either go through the hole in the sock or go around Sarah.After 5 minutes he decided to go the around Sarah's giant body.

Zack slowly creeped up to the back of Sarah's foot,hoping not be kickedoff the sofa.Zack ran as fast as he could but still didn't make it past her chubby ankles since she got up to go to the toilet.Sarah also didn't know she had by mistake sat on Zack and got him stuck on her pj's.Sarah stood up and went up the stairs to see if Zack had woken up,she knocked on the door with one response..silence.Sarah left zack to sleep and started to walk downstairs.Zack squirmed for attention before he was going to be stuck in the toilet.

Sarah pulled her pajama bottoms down releasing Zack from her ass to the toilet.He splashed into the water but wasn't able to make a big enough splash for Sarah to hear him.Zack screamed and screamed,throwing his arms left and right to get Sarah's attention but the only response he got was Sarah starting to sit down on the white toilet seat.

Sarah first let out some piss which splashed a bit on Zack.She then started to release her cereal.Zack this time got hit a bit more by Sarah's feces and still didn't stop trying.He  had started his journey up the side of the toilet and was nearly halfway through when a sudden suprise happend...

(FLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH)

Zack felt and saw the toilet water going down and knew that was his fate.He still tried to escape to be greeted by Sarah's ass moving away from the toilet.Zack sceamed and screamed until at last he slipped and fell into the water.Forunally for him,the toilet got blocked and the water started to rise.

Sarah saw it rising and grabbed a plunger to flush it down.At the same time she stuck zack onto plunger saving him from his death.Sarah placed the plunger back down right after Zack risked his life and landed on Sarah's foot.

Sarah washed her hands and left the old bathroom with Zack on her foot.She ran to the sofa and got her stuff to head out and get the cake sorted out.She wrote a not to say where she would be if he were to wake up while she was gone.

After that,Sarah had gotten another drink and was ready to walk from Zack's two story house to the small and old bakery down the road.And with that,Sarah had left the two story house and strolled down the street with her little wet and tiny boyfriend at her foot.Sarah reached the bakery to see a brand new stock of items-choclate cupcakes,rasberry poptarts the and the lot.Then she saw "it",the one,the cake that was perfect.Sarah started to head towards with a grin on her face...

Sarah had seen a three story cake full of icing and diffrent flavours.Sarah walked up to the blue and white counter,which had most bit's of it chopped off,and asked to see how much that cake would cost and to see if Sarah could buy it...