- Text Size +

"That will be £18.37" said the woman behind the counter."Thank you very much,do you take credit cards or cash?" replied Sarah anxious to collect the cake."We take both dear."said the old and relaxed woman.Sarah paid for the cake,sat down and waited silently for the cake.Zack,the entire time,had stuck himself in Sarah's toe nail thinking that would be the safest area for him and the most comfortable place.After 10 minutes,Sarah stood up and collected the giant cake,paid for it and left.

Zack,now with his breath back,started to shout Sarah's name,in luck that this time she might hear her little boyfriend.Once again,the response was a quiet response and led Zack to figure out if he wanted Sarah to notice him,he would have to go right to her face and yell.

Sarah walke down the street,with her pajama's on,thinking about all the stuff that would happen at the wedding.She then start to think about Zack and to see if she should go and see if he's awake now.Sarah quickly changed her direction and walked to Zack's two story house,shaking Zack out of her soon to be painted toenails.

She unlocked Zack's front door to hear nothing but silence..absolute silence.She walked upstairs to see all the doors closed,not even the cuboard had moved,meaning either he was lazy or still sleeping."Zacky..wake up..." no response "Zacky wake up!" no response "ZACK WAKE UP NOW!" no response.Sarah then flung the door wide open to see absolutly nothing,not a single window open.Sarah started to wonder where he might be but shrugged her shoulders when she though Zack might just be outside thinking i left this place to go home.

Sarah started to wonder what to do then went downstairs grabbed a coke, and left Zack's place to go to her home.Sarah reached her place to hear nothing,not even her mum was making a noise.She went to the kitchen to see a little bug right before she killed it she decided just to let it be and carried on with her life.

Sarah then looked at the giant cake and decided to taste a bit.She went to sit on the counter and had by mistake sat on the little bug which was either dead or stuck to her ass and started to eat more and more.After a while she dropped her slippers to the floor and put her feet on the counter aswell.

Zack,had jumped into Sarah's sock a few minutes before Sarah took her slippers off so he had survived it but still got bruised.Zack left Sarah's sock to be greeted by a the three story cake.Zack jumped onto the cake hoping Sarah would notice him if he waved his arms and screamed.Unluckily for Zack,Sarah went for another slice and had grabbed Zack aswell as the cake.Sarah started to move Zack slowly closer to her mouth until she got fed up of waiting and poured the entire thing into her mouth.Zack fell onto the side of her mouth put still slipped in.Zack moved the bits of coke and nearly jumped out of Sarah's mouth.But before Zack could escape,Sarah had closen her mouth and swalloed the entire peice of cake like it was... a piece of cake.

Zack however,jumped under Sarah's wet,bright red and slimy tounge.As Sarah opened her mouth for the next slice,Zack jumped out of her mouth and into the bra.Sarah finished the last slice of cake,stood up and went to go have a shower...