- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapyer is about Sarah's mother,Jasmine,and what happend to her.

Jasmine unlocked the black door to her three story house with 7 bags in her hand.Jasmine,Sarah's mother,had shout her daughter's name waiting for a response of "Hi" but she only got the response of silence.

She walked down the brown corrider to see a healf eaten bowl of cereal,milk standing right next to it,cold tea next to that and the fridge door open.Jasmine got more worried over the fact that Sarah might have been kidnapped than the mess.

Jasmine dropped the  bags and ran to Sarah's room to find the door locked.Jasmine had give Sarah the key to her room and there wasn't a spare one for Jasmine.She ran at full speed back to the kitchen to grab a knife to smash through the door.As she ran she had tripped over one of Sarah's shoes and took hre 5 minutes to get up.

Once Jasmine got up,she continued running into the kitchen,Jasmine grabbed the drawer full of knifes but had pulled to strong and had broken the handle off.She went to get a spoon but when she tried it against the knife drawer,it wouldn't open.

"SARAH!!!"Jasmine screamed followed by a few coughs.Jasmine hoped for the response that had never came.She started to let out a few tears thinking that her daughter,Sarah,the nicest most smartest girl Jasmine had ever met,was lying dead in her own locked room.

Jasmine thought of what to do before she decided to take a runner into the old, white,rusty door.*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM* but there was no...f***ing response....

Jasmine ran back to the kitchen remembering her phone had 1 call left...this was it,if Jasmine called Sarah and she picked up,she was okay...if not,Jasmine did not even want to think of the other fates Sarah might be in right now.

Jasmine picked up the phone and searchd her contacts..Shelly,Sally,Sarah.

There it was...Sarah,she clicked on her name,put it next to her ear to only hear nothing but silence.That was it,Sarah was gone,time to prepare the funeral,no more Sarah.

That thought killed Jasmine inside.Sarah never missed a phone call,certainlly not if it was her mother,Jasmine.

She thought about what to do and then realised just to take a drink and think about it.

Jasmine looked through the fridge and picked up a bottle of drink out of complete randomness.

"Here we go" said Jasmine to herself,hoping Sarah would wake up from the noise of everything...no response.

Jasmine sat down on the counter,drinking what Jasmine thought was either coke or fanta (the bottle made it impossible to see through the colour of the drink).She put her entire body on the counter relaxed and thought about something different just to make sure she does not have a heart attack or panic attack following these events.Jasmine sipped the last few drips of her drink before throwing the bottle in the bin underneath the counter.

Jasmine started to get dizzy...and dizzier....and even more dizzier untile she passed out right her on the counter,right then and there.

"£18.37 Just for a freaking three story cake? what the hell? i could probally get a cake 3x bigger than that at bloody WHSmith,i probally could,i could pay WHSmith £18.37 to make a cake 3x bigger than that!"Sarah shouted angrily.

"Sarah!! i was sleeping!! for god's sake ju-" and her voice just broke down for a bit.

Sarah was BIG no,GIANT compared to Jasmine."HELP!!!!" screamed Jasmine,who had got her voice back,"HELP!!!!!!"

Sarah looke at her mother,Jasmine and only saw her as a little bug.Right befor Sarah crushed the bug,she let it be and got some cake.

After a while,Jasmine got a slice of cak and sat on the counter,getting Jasmine stuck to her own daughter,Sarah's,ass.Jasmine screamed and screamed and the only response she got was Sarah moving around nearly killing Jasmine.Jasmine's heart sank and every single bit of joy inside her got sucked out when she heard Sarah say-"I'm going to take a shower" ...