- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this chaprter will include Jasmine and Zack talking to each other.

Sarah stood up from the white and old counter.Sarah moved towards the fridge door that was open."Huh..i never noticed these bags here...maybe mum left them and went out to bingo or something maybe even bowling."said Sarah followed by a sigh that her own mum didn't leave a note where she was,even on her birthday.

Sarah sighed,got a coke,closed the fridge door and continued to walk down the empty hallway.I wonder where Zack is aswell,she thought where he might be right before she clashed into her mums door.*BAM* and the door was open.There was nothing special in there,just a bed,t.v and a sofa.Sarah sighed again and continued walking to her room.She reached into her pocket to find a package.Happy birthday Sarah Love,Zack"For the first time since she enterd her house,she felt happy.Sarah put the present into her pajama's and walked on into her room.She unlocked the door with the only key to that door,well as far as she knew it was.

Sarah went to sit down and had flinged Jasmine off by mistake.Jasmine ran towards the giant body of Jasmines's smart and innocent little girl,Sarah.Jasmine screamed and screamed but got the attention of something..Sarah's chubby ass.Sarah nearly crushed Jasmine to death right before she opend Zack's birthday present to her.A sort of swim suit you wear in the shower."Uhh,might as well try it" thought Sarah.She lifted her feet up and took her socks off.Zack,had jumped from her boobs to her chin after a lot of climbing.Zack Screamed and shouted for a few more minutes untile his voice was blocked by the swim suit HE had bought her."Oh,how ironic"he thought,the birthday present HE got Sarah,might be stopping him from getting discoverd by the only one who can help.

Jasmine was stuck between Sarah's ass and was still screaming as loud as she could,but Sarah,just couldn't hear a single squeak coming from them.The only thing Sarah saw of them was their tiny bodies,but Sarah had thought they were just tiny bugs so she let them live until Sarah stepped on them.

Jasmine nearly escaped until Sarah took her clothes off,getting jasmine stuck on Sarah's fat hands.Once Sarah had finished getting undressed,she picked up the suit and put it on.First,she grabbed her toes and stuck them in place but even with following the instructions,her body was squashed.

Once Sarah started getting to the ass area,Jasmine was worried,she was still stuck between her ass cheeks and didn't want to be near the anus.Unluckily for Jasmine,she didn't escape and got stuck inside Sarah's ass.

Zack had fallen down and ran to the Sarah's ass as he had seen Jasmine.Sarah,with the entire suit on,took a shower.She had passed gas A LOT but Jasmine and Zack survived the smell.

After a while,Zack and Jasmine heard the water stop."finally!" shouted Zack to Jasmine,knowing full well Sarah wouldn't notic them.

Sarah took off the suit and dropped it on the floor,put a towel on,and walked back to her room.Zack & Jasmine had grabbed onto Sarah's toe and held on for the toughest ride of their life no.2.

They entered the room to hear Sarah saying "Time to paint my toenails.."

Zack and Jasmine's heart sank...