- Text Size +

Sarah went and knocked silently on the wooden door leading into Zack's room.         "Zacky? you awake honey?"Sarah whisperd.No response,                                   "Ok,see you later..."she replied to silent response coming from Zack's room.

This time though,she stood where Zack was but luckily for him,he had layed down and Sarah had not put enough pressure to kill Zack but she did leave a few bruises on his body from the patterns underneath her slipper.

Zack was lucky enough to grab onto the end of Sarahs red and blue slipper but was about to have the roughest ride of his life! Sarah walked down the stairs with her boyfriend holding on and went to get a coke.Zack,with all his force,pushed himself onto the blue and red slipper,but not everything went to plan as he tumbled down the slipper falling against Sarah's giant feet and her plain,giant hole at her big toe,white and old sock.

After Sarah finished her coke,she went to sit down on Zack's bright red sofa.Sarah didn't always like sitting there because of the colour of the sofa         "It..sticks out too much you know?"Sarah would always say.As Sarah was starting to sit down she lifted her foot up causing Zack to slip from the top of the slipper to hanging on the heel area.She started to wiggle her foot nearly making Zack let go and die but he had just enough strengh to survive it.

Once Sarah finished wiggling her feet,she dropped her slippers on the floor right after Zack jumped from the slipper to her sock.Zack thought he was safe since he had a little roll of non-used suck to sit in.He took a minute to figure out his position,he was tiny,on his girlfriends sock and she didn't know that,to top it all off they were supposed to get married soon..this was a nightmare he screamed hoping she would notice him but the only response he got was Sarah starting to move her big feet onto the end of the red sofa...

Zack was thrown out of the sock and onto the end of the couch while Sarah moved her feet and stretched out.Zack had his actual first look at his entire girlfriend from this angle he just stared to look at the beauty of her when all of a sudden he felt himself in some sort of quicksand.But it was not quicksand,he had started sinking through one of the holes into the couch! And before he knew it Zack was hanging onto the bottom of the hole hoping he would be lifted up by his girlfriend.But that didn't happen so he started to climb and climb,after what he thought was years he reached the top to see Sarah wiggling her toes which endend up making a bigger hole in her socks.Now,Zack didn't have a fetish to feet but when he looked at Sarah wiggling her toes..he had got a boner,he didn't know why but he enjoyed it.After a while,Zack decided to try to get Sarah's attention and started walking towards the massive body...