- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter it will show Alex's first encounter with his mother.

It was cold and dry. At the far end it was enclosed in a thick layer of duvet covers. Bang! Bang! came a sound emanating from the distance. The startled Alex fell from his feet. 
"Alex... I know  you're in here come out come out where ever you are" said a loud and slightly slurred voice in the distance. The door handle began to twist, a large shriek soon followed. But finally the door flung open. Revealing the monster of what nightmares are made from. There in the door way stood a gigantic version of his mother seeming as tall as the sky itself. She had Jet black hair with sun blonde highlights. Her eyes were a suttle green, her lips were as plump as a turkey. She was wearing a grey track suit with pink colored lines running down the arms and legs, there were sweat stains under her armpits and the clear liquid was pouring off of her body like a fosset. She had obviously been running, but a particular smell lingered around the room, it was the distinct smell of wine.  
 
"Great she's been drinking again, probably with those friends of her's" Alex thought to himself. This giant standing 100 ft tall soon stepped forward. The ground shook with every step and the smell of alcohol and sweat quickly got more strong and putrid. 
 
"Come out Alex were ever you are! Don't you think you're a bit old to be playing hide and seek with your mom?" said Victoria as she slowly started to move slower whilst looking at the floor incase she was to step on the shrunken Alex by mistake. Alex's heart started to race as the sight of his mother quickly getting closer and closer to the bed where Alex lay. 
 
"If she see's me there is no telling what could happen to me" thought Alex. He turned left to right seeing which of the two ends of the bed was closest. Since he knew that he hadn't covered much ground he rapidly sprinted towards the head of his bed. The faded white pillow was seemingly inches away.  
 
"Come on just a little bit further" Alex thought to himself. But soon an enormous hand slowly cut of his hiding place. He knew that his mother had seen him so he hastily retreated, but only to find a second hand blocking his path. As the two hands slowly came pushing in he panicked. He was terrified, and as the two hands came caving in he heard a loud voice saying. 
 
"Gotcha". Victoria then cupped her hands and brought them up towards her face with the frightened Alex trapped inside. Alex was immobilized with fear, could see the floor slipping further and further away through the gaps in his mothers fingers. He then looked up to see his mothers face looming over him like an owl stalking a mouse. 
 
"Wow! I didn't think you would get this small" said victoria as she started to giggle like a school girl. 
 
"Now i bet you have allot of questions about how i shrunk you but i am not going to answer then just yet. Its been a hard morning and i think i am going to lie down and enjoy an relaxing foot rub from my favorite son!" said Victoria. A grin slowly appeared on her face revealing her pearl white teeth. She lowered Alex into her pocket and exited the room... 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next? just wait and see.