- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will be the last main chapter involving the mother. I am going to focus on his sisters after this one.

After about 3 hours Alex's awoke to the sound of thunderous footsteps emanating from out side his prison where he was held captive. As the footsteps got closer Alex knew that this was not good so he scurried to the back of the draw in hope of not being spotted. Soon after the draw was pulled open and in crept one of Victoria's hands. Alex hid inside one of Victoria's panties in hope that she would not find him. However Victoria was not looking for Alex's in fact she had forgotten that he was even there! She was looking for some clean underwear to put on. Her hand was moving from left to right searching for the pair that Victoria wanted. She pulled each one out, one at a time tossing each into a pile on the floor. 
"Where are they?" said Victoria aloud to herself. Alex peered out of one of the leg holes to see Victoria's eye peering into the draw. Her hand then came in Alex's direction he knew that he was not what she was looking for.  
 
"Here they are" she said. She clutched tightly on to the panties where Alex was incased in. She dragged them out quickly, nearly throwing poor Alex out of them and on to the floor below. She was wearing a towel around her waist and breast's while another was around her hair. She had just had a shower as she does usually after a run. She lowered the panties on to her dresser draw. After she did so Alex stood up and started to wave his hands in the air. Even though he did not want to make his new master angry he also didn't fancy being his mother's dildo. 
 
"Hey! Down Here! Hey!" he shouted at the top of his voice. But Victoria was oblivious to his pleads as she slowly removed the towel on her chest to reveal 2 humongous boobs! Even though his mother was only a C-cup they were still the biggest he had ever seen! he then tilted his head downward to reveal his mothers vagina. Her bush was black it was like a thick jungle down there. 
 
"I really don't want to go down there!" He thought to himself. But as he tried to run he realized that he was caught on the fabric. He struggled and struggled but it just made his entanglement worse. Victoria's hand then reached for the panties once again. She lowered them down to the ground below her. Alex could now see the pussy that may become his tomb and with that though Victoria slowly began to put on her underwear. In a matter of seconds she had put them on. Alex was not inside her at this point as he was lying down. But as Victoria started to walk the fabric keeping him a sort of cocoon broke lose. He was flung deep inside her vagina. 
 
"Uuuuuaaaaahhhh" moaned Victoria. She came to a halt and sat down on her bed. Alex was ready to crawl out of her but Victoria had other plans. She pushed her finger in through the panties forcing Alex to go further and further in. The groans of pleasure got more and more intense. With each passing contraction Alex was forced deeper into her clitoris. Victoria lay down and trusted her hips upwards in a fit of intense pleasure. Alex was climbing out each time to get a small breath of air before being pushed in. He could feel her getting warmer and the quim pooling behind him. This went on for many minutes before Victoria finally fell asleep. Alex climbed out of her pussy and slid down her leg to the floor below. He was drenched in quim. He thought to himself 
 
"Ugh! Disgusting!" he then saw the towel in the corner of the room. He darted towards it like a pet who was about to get fed. After reaching the towel he started to rub himself against it in an attempt to get dry. Then all of a sudden he heard a large banging of footsteps coming towards his mothers bedroom. 
"Hello mum are you there?  Hello" said the voice. It was a different voice than the others but he recognized it just the same. After a few short seconds in burst his slightly younger sister Emily she had Sun tanned skin, Light brown hair, Green eyes and and an earring in her right ear. She was wearing her typical school uniform a red cardigan grey skirt and tights with black school shoes. 
 
"Oh she's asleep i better take this towel to the washing basket for her then" said Emily and she reached for the towel that lay beside her. Unfortunately this was not good news for Alex who was forced along for the ride. She picked up the towel and left the room only a few meters away and already Alex was fearing for his life. He knew he had to get his sisters attention some how so he started to climb up her arm. After stepping on her arm for a second he knew he had made a mistake. 
 
"Ewww a bug" screamed Emily as she dropped the towel in fear. She raised her hand to kill what she thought was a bug but stopped suddenly. 
 
"Alex is that you?" She said whilst looking directly at him. 
 
"Yes" shouted Alex. 
 
"What has happened to you?" replied Emily looking baffled. 
 
"Mom shrunk me i need your help to get back to normal" he shouted. 
 
"Okay but we cant talk here we may wake her. You know i always knew that there was something not right about her but i was never sure what till now" said Emily. She then started to run towards her bedroom door. 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next? what does his sister have instore for him?