- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the chapter on how Alex was shrunk.

Please Note: This chapter has been altered dramastically because of a change of thought. please tell me what you think.

Our story really begins with Alex a young boy who had just turned 14 years old. He had Autumn brown hair, Green eyes and was average height for his age. He lived with his elder sister Sophia, his slightly younger sister Emily and their dad. Alex's father had recently divorced his sadistic step mother Victoria. Alex did not enjoy Victoria's company or anything what so ever to do with her but he had no say in the matter. With Alex's dad away on business he was stuck with her whether he liked it or not. 
 
When Victoria announced that she would be shortly be celebrating her thirty second birthday with a party in the upcoming week all of her friends were ecstatic and were already eagerly awaiting the details. However before Victoria could let even one word slip the young Alex barged through the door way. 
 
"Mom where's the food?" he complained in a awkward voice while rolling his eyes towards the back of his head. 
 
"I don't know and i don't care so can you please just ask one of your sister's for Christ sake" she replied in a sweet voice, careful not to seem to mean in front of her guests. 
 
"Fine then ill just go hungry if you find me collapsed on the floor from famine you will know who's to blame" he said in the most ridiculous of voices. 
 
"Alright let me show you since you are so incapable of finding it for your self". She rose to her feet and followed Alex into the kitchen leaving the guest's in the lounge on their own. 
 
"Here happy now?" she said while holding out a box of half empty crackers. 
 
"That's not food its just rubbish that you never threw away" he complained. 
 
"Well its either this or wait until everyone else has left" she said, feeling quite smug about herself at this point. 
 
"Fine you stupid cow" he shouted aloud so that the guests in the lounge could hear. 
 
"What did you just call me?" she shouted in an aggressive tone. You could see the tension rising as the two foe's squared off trying to assert dominance like a pack of savage beast's. But Victoria was soon to cause down in fear that she would cause a commotion. 
 
"Fine no food..."  
 
"No" shouted Alex as he interrupted Victoria before she could finish her sentence. 
 
"I hate you" he shouted before running off in a fit of anger. Victoria then returned to the lounge to find that the guest's had all left. She was furious you could see her face boil with hatred. She angrily flung open the door nearly knocking it off of its own hinges, and stomped towards Alex's bedroom. The very earth moved as she took each step. She finally reached Alex's room to find him face down in a pillow sobbing. 
 
"You better be crying because this is nothing compared to what is going to happen tomorrow!" she said with a disgruntled look on her face. Alex was curious to find out what was in store for him tomorrow so he asked. 
 
"Why what's going to happen to me tomorrow?" 
 
"Just wait and see wait and see" she replied before slamming the door behind her as she casually walked out. A cold shiver shot down Alex's spine as he dared to think what would happen tomorrow when he wakes up. 
 
"There's only one way to find out besides she's your mom what is she going to do that she has not already done to Sophia or Emily?" he thought to himself as he lay his head down and shut his eyes ready for the next day... 

Chapter End Notes:

My next chapter will continue on from when Alex had just woken up and seen his room and his sister for the first time.