- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Light pours into the area, and everything slides out.  What will happen to Aaron?

Suddenly, a mass amount of light fills into the chamber. I look up and see what looks like an immensely huge rectangle-shaped ceiling open up. The light is blinding at first, causing me to immediately look back down. As I look, however, I gasp. All around me to the sides and below, there seems to be a mountain of these objects. What could this mean?

Astonished at the sight, I lose my grip and fall face-first, on the object I'm standing on. I take a deep breath before pushing myself up and notice something. There is some sort of scent to this object. I push myself up and take a deep breath again. There is definitely some sort of scent here. It almost smelled sweet, like honey. What could this mean?

At this point, I hear some kind of noise. It sounds like a huge clang, as if someone had dropped an enormous metal object to the ground. The noise seems to be coming from every direction, and it pierces my ears. I throw my hands over my ears to try to muffle the noise as my head starts to shake. As the noise begins to stop, I slowly remove my hands.

I fall to the ground as everything around me seems to be moving. I close my eyes at first and make a tight grip on this object I'm now laying on. I can feel some sort of wind blowing down towards me for a few seconds. As it stops, I can feel movement again, but it there isn't any wind accompanying it. Why? Could this crate be in the process of being moved? Before I can think about it, the object begins to shift and move.

Everything is tumbling, but now the object, accompanied by many of the others is sliding across the crate. I look to the side and see the light-source. It's getting closer and closer. The objects must be sliding out of the crate. This is good. If I can get out of the crate, maybe I can figure out where I am and how I got here.

As the light gets closer and closer, I try to look and see what's outside. As the object leaves the crate, I try to look, but the light around me is blinding. It is taking me a few seconds to adjust, but I feel myself falling. Wind is blowing up against me and my nerves are going crazy. What is going on? My eyes…I think they've focused enough.

I open my eyes and grip the object tighter as I realize I'm falling. Below me is a huge half-circle that seems to be sitting open, filled with some sort of white fluid. What is this? Am I in some sort of factory and just get thrown into one of the processes? Perhaps this white fluid is some sort of paint for these objects. If so, I'm about to become much whiter than I ever imagined was possible. Closing my eyes, I wait to hit the surface.

Chapter End Notes:

He is falling, along with these huge objects to what he believes to be paint.  Is he about to become a lot more white?