- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trent wakes up, not in the Jumper, but in the presence of a very tall lady.  He meets her and they begin conversing...

The next thing Trent knew, he was waking up. "Mmm…w-what…what happened?" As he tried to open his eyes, he heard a loud voice from above him. "Oh! You're awake!" It almost sounded like echoed yelling, but not really in an angry tone. "I'm…awake? Where's Rodney and the Jumper?" Trent muttered as he opened his eyes and adjusted. He was shocked at what he saw.

Looming above him was the face of a beautiful woman. Not only beautiful, but she was gigantic. She must have been at least 100 feet tall. She lowered her face down to him and planted a giant kiss on his body. "Shh..quiet, little one. Jess has you. You're safe now."

Trent was a little confused, but he blushed when he was kissed and at the sight of this woman. It was a giantess. A real one. His heart was pounding in excitement. He looked up at her and said "What happened to me?" Her face then went to a frown and she began talking.

"I found you on the side of the road, unconscious. There were men who pointed weapons at you, ready to kill you. They said you were an outside, and that you wished to speak to me. I couldn't stand by and let them harm you, so I stepped in and took you away, to my home."

Trent looked up and around him. He was in a gigantic home, one apparently made for a gigantic person like herself. It was all amazing to Trent. All of this was mere fantasy to him, but it was there, and real! He couldn't believe his eyes. "This is…incredible." he said to himself.

He then looked up at his savior and stood. He kneeled down and bowed to her. "Thank you so much, Jess. I owe you my life. Please…if there's anything I can do for you, anything I can do to help you feel more comfortable…Anything at all to repay you, I will gladly do it."

Jess blushed a little after hearing Trent's proposition. "You're the first person I've ever met to treat me with such kindness before. I guess I made the right choice in saving you. There's nothing you need to do for me, though. Simply finding a man who is caring for me makes me very happy."

Trent didn't take this for an answer. "Please…I have to repay you somehow. Anything, anything at all. I could try to get you food, or rub and kiss your feet. Anything." Jess then looked down at him, feeling bad. This man wanted to do something nice for her. She felt like he'd do anything to make his savior happy. She then looked down under the table she had him on. "Well…okay, I can think of one thing." she replied.

Slipping off her shoes, she rose her legs and feet over the table and set them down in front of Trent. He looked up as he saw the enormous feet before him. "My feet are a little sore from walking today. Could you rub them for awhile while we talk? Oh, and what's your name?" Trent smiled as he looked up, and nodded his head. "Of course. Anything that can help me repay you for saving my life. And my name is Trent."

Jess blushed at his name. "Your name is…Trent? Today must be the day of Fate then…Ever since I was a little girl, an old prophet told me that a man named Trent would come. He would seek my help and give me his affection". She partially whispered the last part as she smiled and Trent began to rub her feet.

Chapter End Notes:

Rubbing the feet of the giant lady, will Trent be able to remember to find out about an antidote and help Atlantis?