- Text Size +
Just Typical

It was just another typical day in another typical week of another typical month. So it was for Hank as life went on.

Hank was a 23 year old who wrote stories for a living. He loved writing stories and he was darn good at it. But it wasn’t always that way.

Hank attended college and majored in journalism. Since he graduated last year, he has worked for the local paper in town. He enjoyed his job as the sports beat writer, but that could never replace his true love, his giantess fantasy.

That is probably what attracted him to 21-year-old Jen. When they met three years ago, when she was still a freshman, they connected in way that many do not. She was blond with a great figure and beautiful long legs. Hank was spell bound by her from the first moment he laid eyes on her.

Hank told her of his fantasy right at the beginning. She liked the idea and was willing to role-play with him during their time together. Last year when Hank graduated, Jen moved in with him so that she could finish her own educational plans without the worry of paying for an apartment.

Hank asked Jen to marry him, but she refused because she felt that she needed to finish her education first. She assured him, though, that the day would come when would she said “yes.” Hank enjoyed the paper and his life with Jen. There was a fly in the ointment for him, however. Her name was Terri and she was Jen’s best friend.

Terri didn’t like Hank and he wasn’t sure why. They tried to tolerate each other and not get in each other’s way. Hank had gotten pretty good at avoiding Terri.

Hank joined the online giantess community when he started college about 5 years ago. That was around the same time he met Jen and, of course, Terri. To help with his writing, he started writing Giantess stories and posted them on the Internet. Jen and he would often talk about the stories and fantasize about them. Some of the earlier ones were not as deep and meaty as later stories, and as such were more difficult to role-play with.

Hank stayed home this on this one particular day. He wasn’t sure why, but he did. Hank knew that he had some things to get into and every once in awhile it was good to do some things on your own. Jen was at her morning classes, so he dug into the hall closet.

As he dug, he ran across some old cans of spray paint and bug killer on the top shelf in an old box. As he slowly slid the box off the top shelf, the bottom gave way and cans fell everywhere. Hank tried to grab as many as he could but instead of stopping a catastrophe, his efforts yielded the box as well as a second box tumbling down on top of him and knocked him to the floor.

As Hank tried to stand up he took a breath from the hazy mist that was generated by the cans that exploded. His head began to spin as he lay back down. Everything went black.

Hank opened his eyes to gaze upon the beautiful face of a concerned Jen with a worried look in her eyes. “Are you ok, Hank?”

“I think so. My head is still spinning a little, though.” Hank whispered as he sat up. Jen took him by the shoulder. “Do you think you can stand?”

Hank shook his head in the affirmative as she helped him to his feet and guided him to the bed to sit down.

“Why don’t you lie down for awhile? I have to go back out.” With that said, Jen went over and made a call. “Hey, this is Jen. Can you do me a favor and come over and watch Hank for a little. He had a nasty fall and I don’t want to leave him alone.” Hank shook his head in disbelief. He didn’t need a baby sitter. He ‘d be fine. “That’s right. I’ll leave the door unlocked. He will be lying on the bed for a while. Thanks.”

“Who did you call and why? I’ll be fine.”

Jen just smiled at him. “I called Terri. She doesn’t mind and besides, it will be a great opportunity for the both of you to iron out your differences.”

“Differences? She down right doesn’t like me.” Hank ran over in his mind all the times over the past 3 years where Terri and he got into arguments.

Hank paused as he looked at her left hand. “Where is your ring?”

A puzzled expression appeared on her face. “What ring? Boy, you did hit your head, you better get some rest. I will be back later, but Terri will be here shortly.” Before Hank could say anything else, she headed for the door and was gone.

Hank just didn’t understand. She should have been wearing the diamond ring he bought her for Christmas. He thought that maybe he really wasn’t well and laid down to rest. Hank couldn’t help but think how weird this all seemed as he passed out from an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion. He had no idea how weird this was going to get.

As Hank opened his eyes for the second time since he woke up this morning, something terrifying snapped his eyes wide open. In front of him was Terri. Now, that in it self was bad enough for Hank, but something even more terrifying pierced his vision.

Terri and everything around her was huge. Despite the shocking discovery that unfolded before him, he found that he was excited by the huge, good looking 21-year-old redhead in front of him.

The sight took his breath away. He gasped as Terri sat down on the bed and scratched her head. “Where is he? That jerk took off and made me come over for nothing.”

When she sat down, Hank’s minute body slid down and bounced against Terri’s leg below the bottom of her skirt. She looked down and got a puzzled look on her face. “What the hell?”

Hank tried to slide away from Terri’s leg, but it was too little too late. Terri’s massive hand reached down and grabbed his whole body between two of her perfectly manicured fingers. She tilted her hand and Hank rolled into the center of her upturned palm. He was as white as a ghost. His mind could not fathom what was happening and he hoped that this was just all a bad dream that was brought on by his accident.

Hank tried to stand but was very unsuccessful due to the uneven surface of her hand. Terri brought him so close to her face that he could feel and smell her breath.

“My, aren’t you the cute one.” Terri whispered as she brought her finger up to touch his tiny naked body. Hank backed away pushing with his legs, but to no avail. Her smiling face bothered him. He knew there was much more behind that smile than simple amusement. Hank was now sweating and frightened.

As Terri placed Hank between her breasts under her bra, he couldn’t help the feeling of arousal. After all, he may not like Terri but she was very good looking and was well- endowed breast wise.

Hank’s mind raced as he had a feeling of déjŕ vu. This was very familiar, but at the moment that memory was still out of reach. He bounced up and down as she walked through his apartment. Terri closed the door and left, taking him with her as she walked towards her own place.

Hank’s moment of revelation came as she continued to talk as they walked along. “You know, I have been waiting for a moment like this for a long time.”

Hanks eyes got as big as saucers. His moment of excitement turned into terror as he realized what was going on. It didn’t make sense to him, but somehow he knew. He started to finish her sentences. “You have been a bad boy and have not been fair to Jen,” Terri started with a stern look on her face, “What with you cheating on her and such,” whispered Hank as Terri finished the sentence.

Hank held his breath as she spoke her next sentence. “Jen has been spending a lot of time with Fred and me. She decided that payback was due.” Hank again whispered the rest of the sentence along with Terri, “She found that she liked the little two on one sex moments.” Hank tried to struggle but he was jammed in too tight to leave any room for much movement.

His thoughts automatically jumped ahead and predicted her next statement. “I think it is time to end this relationship. I will have Jen stop by to see us on the way home this afternoon. I think it is time for fun.”

Terri continued, saying the very poorly written line he knew she would say, as Hank became frantic. He recognized the bad writing and the weak story line. He recognized it as the first story he ever wrote. It was from about 5 years ago, back when he was still learning to write. There was no doubt about it.

Hank thought about that first story and the ending. When he remembered the ending, Hank began to scream. He knew what was coming, he knew it was coming very quickly, and he knew how bad it was going to be. The only thing worse than having something terrible happen to you is to know that something terrible is going to happen to you.

He stopped and thought for a moment. Maybe he can change things. Maybe he can break the story line. He didn’t know why this was happening but happening it was. Maybe it was all a horrible nightmare.

Hank heard Terri talking on her cell phone. “Jen, this is Terri…I don’t know, he wasn’t home when I got there…Don’t worry about him, he’ll be fine…Yeah he probably just got to feeling better and went out. It is hard to tell when he’ll be back…Fred is home today, why don’t you come over? Ok, I’ll see you in an hour, bye.”

Hank’s muscles were starting to hurt as he continued to strain against the enclosure he was in. “She’ll get over you. It won’t take her much. You aren’t much to get over.” Hank continued to listen, and he continued to recognize the words as she whispered them to him.

“Did you know, little guy, that she has a deep dark secret that you are going to just love?” Hank knew that he should know but he couldn’t remember. Why was his brain blocking that memory? Hank heard the door to Terri’s townhouse open and close. “Fred? Are you here?”

Hank heard the faint muscular voice coming from the den. “Yeah, I’m in here.”

Hank felt her sway into the den. Her breast’s crushed Hank as she wrapped her arms around Fred’s neck and gave him a kiss. “Guess what honey? Jen is coming by shortly. Do you want to have some fun?”

Hank couldn’t see him but he was sure that Fred had a smile on his face as he heard him kiss Terri a second time. “I’ll be ready and willing when she gets here,” said Fred softly to Terri. They released their embrace and Hank found that he could breath again.

As if life moved in that same hurried pace that comes in a story that is written strictly for sex, Jen knocked and opened the front door. “Hi Terri, sorry about Hank.”

“Hey, no problem. Don’t worry about him. He doesn’t deserve it. Fred’s ready, so let us go to the bedroom.” As Terri said this, a light appeared in Hank’s prison as she removed her top.

Jen sighed and then laughed. “Yeah, maybe it will take my mind off things.”

The next few moments seemed to pass too quickly for common sense to realize. But that is the way stories go. When Terri’s bra was removed and he was dropped into her hand, Terri made sure that Hank had a clear view of Fred’s face between Jen’s legs, working her like Hank had never seen before.

Hank was aroused and angry at the same time. He had very little time to think things through, as time again seemed to jump. Before Hank knew it, he was laying on Terri’s tongue. He was terrified beyond belief.

Hank looked up and saw Fred’s huge cock enter through Terri’s open mouth and slide across Hank. Hank did the only thing he could do. He held onto the skin underneath the head of this monster. The only thing he knew at the moment was that he didn’t want to go down into the dark abyss at the back of the throat.

Back and forth it went and then Fred withdrew. This seemed all seemed so damned abnormal. Everything happened in bursts, just like it had occurred in the story. Before he knew it, he was before the entrance to Terri’s vagina. Now was the time. Hank let go and pushed away from Fred’s cock.

Away from that ugly beast he flew, but unfortunately for Hank, he was still dictated by a story line. He flew down and away from Fred, but it was at such an odd angle that if anyone ‘d seen it, they would have stared in amazement.

Hank second guessed himself and wished he had let go earlier. But as Hank passed between the lips to Terri’s treasure, he thought about it and realized that it may not have made any difference. He would have ended up here any way.

He looked up and saw Fred’s Monstrous cock pass between the same lips he did. He knew he should be terrified, but for some reason he was excited. The monster hit him once and withdrew. The second time it hit, it drove Hank the entire length of the tunnel to Terri’s cervix. There he stayed until he felt Terri’s climax. Fred drove it home with one final push as Hank tried to shut out what was about to happen. Nothing happened. Fluids washed over him as Fred withdrew his cock from Terri.

This time, Hank went along for the ride. The stickiness held him fast to the underside of the head of Fred’s cock. Hank’s mind raced back to the original story. He had so many stories that he was confusing them. Hank gasped as he now realized how that story really ended. His mind raced as he tried to think of a way out of this situation. He was totally terrified beyond anything that he had ever felt before.

Fred didn’t climax because he wasn’t supposed to. Fred’s huge muscle and Hank were headed somewhere else. Hank started to struggle to break free as he saw Jen’s brown hole come into view. He saw Terri working on it with her finger to loosen it up. Hank could’ve sworn he saw Terri look over at him as her smile increased.

Panic set in as Hank continued to struggle while the head of the massive muscle touched Jen’s brown bud. Fred slowly pushed as Jen moaned. He slowly worked it in as Hank and the Monster entered the putrid, humid canal. Hank lost sense of time as he went back and forth. Hank heard his bones begin to break as the air around him became harder and harder to breathe.

Fortunately for Hank, he passed out before anything much happened. Hank hoped that he would not wake up for the final paragraphs of the story that were written five years earlier. That was not his fantasy, so why did he write it? That was an answer he didn’t have right now as darkness overcame him and his mind.

Cold water brought Hank back to life. He was floating in a pool filled with things that he didn’t try and think about. He saw Jen’s bottom above him and, despite his situation, he was spellbound by it. Hank snapped back to reality as he saw something in the darkness above him. Hank found he couldn’t move as it hit the water beside him, washing him against the side of the bowl. The smell was too much as Hank got sick and emptied his stomach.

Jen leaned forward and ran a wad of toilet paper up her crack. Hank had given up all hope as he just let the madness overtake him along with death. The paper fell beside him as Jen pushed the handle on the toilet. Hank swirled and was pulled under. Fortunately for Hank, he banged his head as he entered the hole and passed out. The end had come quickly for Hank, or so he thought.

“Hank! Hank!” He opened his eyes and looked into the worried face of Terri. “Sweetheart, Are you ok?”

Hank sat up, shook his head. He ran the experience through his mind again. “Was it really a dream? He had been thinking about his old stories a lot lately. Come to think of it, they way it seemed it could have been a dream?” Hank furrowed his eyebrows in thought as he rubbed his head. “If that’s the case then that was some nightmare.”

Terri smiled, “It’s ok, you’re here with me now.”

That was when Hank looked at Terri and his surroundings. Everything still didn’t look right. He thought that maybe he was still befuddled, “Why are you here and where are we?”

Terri got a concerned look on her face. “Sweetheart, you really did bump your head. We are married and we are in the basement of our home.”

Hank got such a shocked look on his face that Terri actually leaned back slightly. It came to him immediately that this was just like his second story. It was just another one of his typical stories. He thought that this was the one where he dies in his wife’s shoe as she slowly walks to work, while he is continually pushed to the bottom of her nylon-covered foot as his tiny body is crushed. That foot belonged to Terri in this story, to who he was now married. .

“Oh God” muttered Hank as his face went white. He closed his eyes hoping that this nightmare would end, in hopes that he would wake up and have his real life back. And then it occurred to him, “I only have 28 more typical stories to go.”

It was more than he could comprehend. Terri cradled Hank in her arms as he passed out yet again.