- Text Size +


          "Where did I put that damn pan again," he said slurring his words,once again tore down, piss ass drunk, this was a common theme for him, always losing and misplacing things, Mathew drank like a fish almost every night, the pain of losing his first wife Abby left him in mourning for years afterwards, she had been taken by a Indian tribe in the Second Seminole War.


         He was out there in the boonies now, in the vast Canadian wilderness, nearby small gold mining establishment east of a developing town.
the year was 1848, and Mathew was being a usual young man of that era. trying to make a name for himself, proud of his family heritage, and now in his early twenty's.He decided to start venturing out into the world and invested his life saving's in a gold mine that his uncle left in his will when he got the consumption (Tuberculosis) and left the deed to the land in his name.


         stumbling around and searching aimlessly for his tools eventually Mathew finds the pan. Sifting thru some pay dirt and finally beginning to sober up a little, he hears some footsteps and turns in the direction they were coming from. Standing up,and focusing his blurry gaze thru the haze of light that come's in streaming rays, thru the dense canopy of trees that surround the mine.


"How can I help Madam," he say's, shocked to see such a beautiful woman appearing from out of the forest, my name is Mathew whats yours."



         "I am Haiwee of the Shoshone tribe, I have been in this forest for many days now, looking for my people, I'm lost and lonely, please help me find them?"she asks in a smiling and very welcoming tone .A mixture of feelings just then rushes over him, sadness and anger mostly, but he focuses on how beautiful and innocent looking she is, her hair looked like black silk and lighter than air, it flowed freely in the winds that ripped down thru the mine. her eyes were a golden brown and her skin was as supple and flawless as any any woman's you had ever seen.


         "Ok I'll try to help you, but where do we start," Mathew asks, "I have covered a lot of ground to the east of this river, I want to cross and search the west side of the forest,I think my family is camped out over there." Haiwee says, Mathew lokks at her and replies,"alright I'm gonna go pack some gear and food for this search,would you like to eat something first,"he was almost certain she was hungry from so many days stranded alone in the forest."Don't worry about me, I'll eat what's on the way when I get hungry," she tells you.

         knowing about all the wild edibles in the forest, he doesn't give much thought to her hinting reply, and start's to pack his gear, so the two of them can head out to help find her lost tribe. Most of that day is uneventful,and although there is a few clues they find along the way to help them track a path most of the day is spent talking and getting to know one another a little better.


         That night,the girl sets up camp,and Mathew begins to gather wood to light a campfire.He Grabs the travel flask of booze out of his pack, figuring it's time to relax the stressful day away and have a drink."Man this shine got one yell of a kick" he thinks to himself while placing another log onto the fire. A sudden dizziness comes over him," it must be the booze" he thinks to himself as his vision begins to cloud up and fade onto a narrow tunnel,quickly he pass out.


         Awakening by the tree he had used for balance when he started to pass out. "What the hell is going on" Mathew thinks to himself, wondering why the trees and land now towered over his head.Looking at his hands and feet he concluded that he was now about 6 in tall."What do we have here" Haiwee asks, picking him up by your collar up to her face."let me down,now" he tells her, with his feet thrashing in midair, "I'm afraid not little guy," She tells Matt, "remember how I said that I needed your help ,well I'm quite hungry my pint size Friend, and this Is kind of what I meant by I needed your help," she says while tacking off his miniaturized clothes.


         "I don't think your going to be needing these anymore where your going, and I wouldn't want them to ruin your flavor now," she tells him giggling,striping him down to his birthday suit."Please let me go" he pleas for his life," Why do you little guys always ask that,it's not going to happen, try to relax and enjoy my company," she says and starts to place the back of his quivering head, in her saliva slicked mouth, instead of his face first,so he can see out of her wide open mouth before the plunge. Matt looks pass his knees, starring out pass her luscious lips.She smacks her tongue and mouth on him sucking and savoring his salty flavor.Only his legs remain hanging out. Fearing your immanent fate, he starts to look further down inside and into her darkened throat, Staring down at her gullet as it begins to open welcoming him in.He try's to push himself back up and out to freedom, but the saliva that covered his body made him keep sliding back down.


         She toyed with him for what seemed to be an eternity, thrashing and flailing about, all the while she hummed with him down in her throat, truly a talented woman to keep him down there for so long without triggering her swallowing reflex, but now was his time to slide in, he fell into the abyss all he can hear is her moan before she swallowed,

Mmmmmmm...Gulp.


         As he screams and thrash down her esophagus,clearly there was a squirming lump that could be seen moving further away from her mouth, and past her neck, into her soft well rounded belly. "Man you tasted good,"she says, as she sits down to enjoy and digest her meal, "you getting comfy in there,my tasty morsel" she asks him while he's being tossed around inside her stomach, whith a cute little hiccup afterwards.Matt Passes out from the pure horror of the situation that had just happened to his now mucus and acid covered body,and he doesn't respond to her talking. "Alright, don't say anything then, I thought you might just have some last words you little shit, but I don't even care anymore, your just a meal anyway,so goodbye to you Mr. and don't forget to kiss my asshole coming out my backside tomorrow,you dumb fuck, I can't believe you fell for my trick," she huffs at him, quite pissed that he was ignoring her. Rolling over she forgets his presence, and falls asleep.


         The next morning she wakes up by the river, a few miles north of the camp. A Feeling thirst came over her and she went in the river to bathe and drink. removing her cloths she set them on a rock near the edge of the river bank, and proceeded to wash herself. Placing her hand between her legs she started to masturbate with him twisting and chugging along in her intestines,and finally spilling into her rectum. opening her pussy lips wide, she let out a stream of hot urine diluting his remains into the water of the river, just then the pressure in her bowels marked the urgency of Matt to come out."I think its time for my little helper to return to nature" she thought to herself spreading apart her ass cheeks, puckering open her anus, and pushing him out very slowly into the river. "Well Mr. Mathew, I just knew you wouldn't let me down, thanks for all the help," she tells him, wiping off the remains that were clinging to her asshole. Getting out of the river and putting back on her cloths and beads, she smells a familiar scent... Mmmm, it's her mom's fresh cornbread, "I'm home,"she say's.