- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is kind of an introductory chapter to the characters and what the story is about. 

“I fucking hate everyone” this was a normal thing for me to see pop up in our IM window. That was one thing me and Kierin shared. Besides both of us having macrophilia (me being a submissive and her being a dominant) we both shared a deep animosity towards the human race. So many times we had created stories where we were gods and destroyed everything…. Sometimes in an instant but more often in a slow way where we made everyone suffer terribly, especially those who had personally wronged us. 

“What happened this time?” I asked her

“Nothing… I just…. I wish we could make everyone disappear for real… so much. It just sucks knowing it won’t ever happen” I so desperately wanted to tell her what I had gotten recently, but I was going to surprise her on her birthday in less than a week so I just went along with her

“I know how you feel. I wish you were a goddess and could wipe everything out with the wave of your hand. That would be so awesome…”

“First person I’d “take care of” is Dani….” Our conversation continues like this

 

*After Her Birthday Party*

 

“Kierin, I uh… have one more gift for you. Is everyone gone now?”

“Yes Spencer. What is it…. Holy… what is this? Is that… she… real?!”  I opened up the box and pulled out Dani at her new height of three inches. “Spencer seriously, is she real?”

“Why don’t you find out? She should be waking up soon.” I replied. Kierin picks up Dani like she is a nasty bug. Dani, because of all the movement starts to wake up. As she does, she realizes she is not at her house, looks around, sees Kierin’s huge face looking at her and begins screaming, Kierin, being 5' 10", now looked like a 140 Ft tall giant. “Oh this is too perfect,” Kierin says “How did you do this to her? Can you do it again?” She asked eagerly.

“I can shrink as many people as your heart desires.” I said with a smile. Dani, meanwhile, was curled up in the fetal position whimpering. Kierin looks at her and says.

“What should we do with her?”

“Well we had a plan for her didn’t we?”

“Yes,” an evil smile creeps across Kierin’s face, “Yes we do.” She hands Dani back to me and goes to a cabinet in her room and pulls out the mini Iron Maiden we had created. She takes Dani back from me roughly and crushes one of her feet to a pulp. Dani begins screaming in agony immediately. “HEY! Shut your mouth, or I’ll make it stop permanently.” Dani did her best but whimpers could still be heard. “Hmph. I guess that’ll have to do. Guess what happens next, bitch? You’re gonna die a long slow painful death for all the pain you’ve caused me and Spencer. I can guarantee you will never be able to black mail again after this is over.”

“No! Please! I’m sorry! You have to believe me. I’ll do anything just don’t kill me!” Dani yelled and began begging for her life.

“What did I just say?! Shut. Your. Mouth. You mean nothing to me now. I am your goddess now and I will decide what happens to you. And I’ve decided you are going to die. Have you ever seen an Iron Maiden before? Probably not, anyways, it’s a cage with spears in it that pierce everywhere but your vital organs so you suffer the whole time. Not that you needed me to tell because you’re about to find out how one works firsthand.” And with that, Kierin puts a screaming Dani into the mini Iron Maiden and closes it. Blood already had to drip out the bottom.

“God I hope she survives that,” Kierin said after. “It would be a shame if she died and we were unable to finish her the way we planned. But enough about that bug, can we go shrink someone else? Please? Or you know,” She looks at me with bambi eyes “Maybe more than one person would be more fun and we could begin our colony.” There was no way I could refuse.

“Who shall we get next my goddess?” I said with a smile.

“Well my pet,” she said, assuming her dominant side. “Who’s the next on our list?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Like i said before, any constructive criticism is very much appreciated!