- Text Size +

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that Kierin was not in my bed. I thought that maybe she had gotten up earlier and had gone back to her place. I got up, took a quick peek in the prison for the tinies to make sure they were all there, I did a quick look so I didn’t notice one was missing. I replaced the lid, went downstairs, and headed for the living room. As I was walking in, the first thing I noticed was the bloody footprint on the carpet. I looked up to the couch and saw Kierin and the bloodstain on her foot. Walking closer, I noticed blood between her legs, and on her hands.

She began to wake up as I was walking in. I sat on the couch across from her and said “Good morning my goddess. I hope the tiny suffered, it sure looks like it did.”

“Oh believe me,” She said, beginning to wake up more, but still laying across the couch lengthwise, “She suffered pleasuring me. Which reminds me,” she says as she lifts her blood stained foot up and places it on the end of the couch, “There was a little… accident…” She says with a mischievous smile. “Come lick this off and then massage and worship your goddess, pet.”

 

As we drove to Kristina’s house, I could tell Kierin was getting excited. She couldn’t sit still and kept talking about what she was going to do to her. When we arrived, it was pitch black but we could see some lights still on in her house. As we got closer we heard dance music playing inside the house. “Pet! I want you to shrink them before we get in, that way I can pretend not to see them and act like I was just trying to go to her party and squash a couple of them before we take the rest!”

 

Bethany wasn’t sure what happened. All she knew was that a few seconds before, there had been a large birthday party happening for her best friend Kristina and then suddenly, they were all shrunk to less than an inch. She began to panic and scrambled to get to some of her friends. As if the music wasn’t loud enough, the doorbell rang and deafened everyone. As Bethany clapped her hands over her ears fell to the ground from the sound, the doorbell rang again, and again.

When it finally stopped, the door opened and a girl walked in. Bethany didn’t recognize her at first, but then remembered the girl’s name, Kierin. As Kierin came into the house, she called out for Kristina as she took off her gladiator sandals.  The first thought Bethany had as Kierin walked into the living room was Why did Kristina invite that loser here? She hates her and torments her constantly. Bethany then saw Zach and his girlfriend were right in Kierin’s path and thought Oh my god…. They’re gonna get squashed if Kierin doesn’t see them! Bethany could see them yelling and jumping up and down trying to get Kierin’s attention. But to no avail. Bethany watched as the Kierin’s now giant foot came down right on top of them. When it lifted, Bethany could see two tiny red marks on the foot. My god…. They’re dead… Crushed by that clueless bitch! Surely she must have felt them when she stepped on them!

But Kierin kept walking and didn’t seem to notice. She began to make her way to the couch where a few minutes before, a couple had been making out but were now shrunk. Unfortunately for them, they were right where Kierin decided to sit. Bethany couldn’t believe what she was seeing and thought it was a dream. She then saw Kieran take out a phone. Of course! thought Bethany, Why didn’t I think of that before. When she couldn’t find her phone, she remembered everyone’s phone was on the kitchen table. Bethany saw Kierin get up to follow the sound of the barely audible ringing that could be heard. As Kierin put her feet down, she crushed another person who was trying to get her attention. Bethany could have sworn she saw a smile on Kierin’s face but when she blinked it was gone.

Kierin began walking to the kitchen, which Bethany realized was right behind her. As Kierin was coming closer, Bethany desperately tried to run out of the way. But when you are only half an inch tall, and you’re trying to avoid a giantess who looked to be over 800 feet tall, you had very little hope. Suddenly a black shadow appeared around Bethany. She looked up and screamed as the foot came down on her, crushing her into a stain on the rug.

 

Kierin couldn’t help it this time and a moan escaped her lips and she smiled. She went over to the stereo and turned off the music, making sure to crush a few more tinies that were trying to run out of her way. She loved looking down and seeing the tiny people trying to avoid her foot as it came down on top of them, crushing them to nothing. When the music had stopped, her pet walked in.

“All right,” Kierin said very loudly making sure all the little bugs could hear “Here’s the deal. You bugs bring me the birthday girl, and I’ll stop squishing your meaningless lives beneath my feet.” She immediately saw a large group of tinies coming towards. Too easy she thought to herself. They stopped about a foot and half from her, but to them, it was still about 300 feet. Kierin took a step so she stood with her feet on either side them. “Too easy!” she said out loud and laughed. They looked up to see a giant hand reaching for them and the screaming began.  

 

I watched as Kierin grabbed the tinies in her hands and walked over to me with a huge grin on her face. “This is a very “big” catch!” she says and laughs. She hands them to me and I put them in the bottle.  We walk outside and suddenly, Kierin stops.

“What’s wrong?” I ask. I see her looking down the long driveway.

“I think that’s her parent’s car. For once I’m not jealous that she is rich and lives in this mansion with her parents because,” she turns to me with her grin “I want you to shrink them and the car.” I wait until they are at the driveway to their garage and then shrink the car down to the size of a matchbox car. “Perfect.” Kierin purrs and walks over to the car and picks it up. “Why hello Mr. and Mrs. Kaligan! Remember me? I’m the “screw up” who was going to grow up to be “one fucked up child”. Well guess what, you were right! I get turned on by being a giantess and crushing, torturing, eating, tormenting, sitting on and just killing tiny people (much like you two!) in terrible ways! How much more fucked up can you get?” Kierin asks with a laugh. I don’t hear their response but then Kierin says, “I don’t care how sorry you are, or how much money you’ll give me, I’m going to step on you like the bugs you are.” And with that, she puts the car down.

 Almost immediately, it begins moving away from her. Kierin lifts her foot and stomps it down in front of the car laughing as it swerved sharply to avoid her sandaled foot. She plays with tiny car for a little while longer before she flips it on its side with her foot. “Looks like I win. Game over for you two! Prepare to get uncomfortably close with your car and my sandal!” Kierin places her foot on the car blocking the doors that were facing up, and begins to apply pressure. “That’s right,” Kierin says under her breath, “Scream for my mercy you worthless bugs.” Much to my surprise, right as it looked like she was going to crush the car flat, she lifts her foot off the car. I thought maybe all the people she had killed had caught up with her and she was having second thoughts.

The side doors open and I see a tiny head poke out. The tiny figure gets out, stands on the side of the car and begins to help another tiny figure out. Just as they are about to jump off the car, Kierin raises her foot above them, smiles evilly, and stomps on them as hard as she can. She twists her foot on the wreckage as if trying to grind it into the pavement beneath her. She looks at me with a sadistic grin, her foot still on the remains of the Kaligans, and says “Oops.”