- Text Size +

So here you are; lodged inside the asshole of Officer Runion. Covered in human waste and some type of slimy lubricant is not the way you pictured this prison break would go, but here you are. The walls compress around your body, and pulsate with every move. You are no more than a quarter of an inch, but you find it hard to believe she can't feel you inside of her. The tight walls remind of you of both the struggle ahead of you and the tight ass redhead who forced you to do this. Funny though, this tight ass bitch doesn't know she is about to walk you right through the prison doors and right back out with your wife.

Your wife was simply in the wrong place, at the wrong time. She didn't know the victim, or the bar they were murdered in. She had simply stopped in for a drink after a long day, but how could she know that a dead body would be on the other side of those doors. She was framed, but Ms. Runion didn't want to hear any of it. She walked her short, but stalky frame onto the seen and instantly manhandled you and your wife. You tried to comfort her, but Runion through you against the wall and promised you she would send her away for good. "Maybe I'll send you away for fucking with my investigation." she threatend. Then again, I might let you go if you bury you lips between my sweet ass cheeks." she winked assumingly and walked her thick frame back to her squad car with your wife in tow. Her red hair lit up in the night, as she turned back to look at me; saying "I'll be taking you in too!" She laughed as she rested her voluptuous behind in the drivers seat and started her car. "How right she was" you mutter.

Your friends would visit you when their work day was done. They worked at the lab, not five blocks from your house. It became a routine that they followed, hoping to make you feel better about the injustice you and your wife had faced. While they brought beer and stories of fish in the sea, you were scheming of a way to get her out of that hell hole and maybe get a piece of Runion while you were at it. How could you get past her though? She may be built for comfort, but that bitch will take me down in a second if she sees me doing anything suspicious. One of your friend's comments caught your attention "Nolan, did you finish the specs on the new microdyne product?" "Sure did. Can't mess up a game changer like that little beauty." Nolan yelled back as he sipped his beer. You spoke up "Microdyne?"

A size modifier. Shrinking pill. Just a pellet that could immediately take an organism from normal size to bite size with one taste. It would be completely reversable of course. The pill wore off over time, though they couldn't tell me exactly how long that would take. They assured me it would be more than a few days because it would be useless otherwise." Despite this flawed reasoning, I realized that this was my chance. It was the way in for sure.

Your friends were easy prey, as drunk as they were. You swipe a couple keys and I.D's and it would be a piece of cake. One day later and you were several pills of Microdyne richer and ready to move on with your plan. It would be a breeze now. Head into the prison for a visit, sneak into the bathroom, pop a miracle pill, and sneak in to find your wife. Once in, you would give one to her and sneak back out. Then the pill would wear off and you could start over. This would be easy.

You entered the bathroom with the pills in hand. "Time to take your medicine." you nervously laugh as you prepare for the unknown. Suddenly, the door bursts open and you quickly fumble the pill into your pocket. "So eager to be under my thumb, huh?" The voice was unmistakable, as the 5'6 guard entered the men's bathroom to taunt you. Though she measured short, she seemed to be shrinking you before you could even take the pill. "Off...Officer what are you doing in here?" you stammered. "Oh looking for something to entertain me during my lunch, but I was looking for a meal; not a little morsel." To your surprise, she lurched forward, throwing her forearm into your throat and your head against the wall. "Fuck, you don't even qualify as a snack. Your just another crumb that gets stuck in my teeth." She double the pressure on your throat, causing your face to visibly change color and gasps to escape from your throat. "What's the matter? Am I crushing you?" She whipsered sweetly. Her arms released the pressure, allowing you to drop to the floor. "You don't know the fucking meaning Crumb." Runion brushed her hands acrossed her waist and drew them behind her, stopping on each cheek of her colossal ass. "You're about to feel all the pressure I can give." She grabbed the back of your neck, jerking you viciously to her full, moist lips. As she spoke they brushed your ear, seemingly shrinking you into the palm of her hand. "When I'm done, there won't be anything left but a stain on my back pocket," Her breath washed over you, reminding you that you were in her world.

To your relief, she released you and entered the stall to do her business. You collapsed to the floor in a cold sweat, reach for any air your could find. This woman had taken everything from you: your wife, your freedom, the god damned men's bathroom. She owned you! You struggled to gather yourself and reached into your pockets. Like a shot in the arm, a burst of courage rushed into your belly. Microdyne! You already know what it's like to be in the palm of her hand when she knows she has you. Lets see how she does when you have the upper hand. You toss the pill into your mouth and brace yourself for the next 60 seconds.

Like any good night out, you awake from blacking out. However, this time, you find yourself in a brand new world. Shapes and objects are recognizable, but the proportions are all wrong. A smack to the head, both punishes and clears your thoughts. Your shrunk; it worked! You search your surroundings to decide how to proceed. Trash can, sink, stall, panties...panties? Runion must be in that stall. The camoflauged cotton waves with every flex and push from the police officer monolithic form. You make a break for the hunter-friendly pair of under garments and realize that they look a lot different as you get closer. They start to look more and more like an...an...elevator! Oh yes, an elevator to the world's best transport into the prison. This miserable maneater is going to take me to my wife, and if I'm quick enough, she'll take us right back out. That is how I will get her back.

You finally complete your mile run and grab onto the low hanging pantier of Ms. Runion. As you pull yourself into her hidden hammock, you are assaulted audibly and nasally. "HMMMMMMPPPPHHHH.....PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTT........AAAAAAHHHHH!" Runion fights with whatever waste she is trying to relieve herself of and causes you to collapse next to her dirt stained boot. The echoing groans give you a headache you have never experienced before, and make it difficult to orient yourself. Suddenly, the groaning stops and the beasts releases a low vibrating tone, that relaxes the strain on your ears. You pull yourself onto your feet and press off the officer's massive boot to continue your journey. Pulling yourself onto the camo hammock was easy, however the stench she released would greet you as an unexpected ambush. Eyes watering and nose burning, you hold in the vomit breaching the confines of your throat. The sour and over-ripe odor coming from your tormenter is incredible. Your grip loosens and you tumble into the depths of Runion's panties. In what you assume to be the crotch, the air becomes musky and thick. Fortunately, the scent of perfume is present as well, make these quarters less horrifying.

Without warning, two flesh structures latch onto each side of the hammock and jerk the cloth upward at a blinding speed. Above you lies a moistened crevice, covered in thick red vines that threatened to ensnare and consume your body. You can't help but picture the sarlacc pit from Star Wars as you prepare yourself for the worst. Unfortunately, you couldn't be prepare for what happend next. The entire material you were laying on began to stretch and slide behind the alien maw that threatened to consume you. No, you weren't heading for Runoin's pink abyss of a pussy. No, you were heading straight for the heavily haired pucker, that is this officer's butthole. Without enough time to panic, your body is thrust into the hungering brown eye of your torturer. As if it recognizes your tiny form, you feel a shudder that kick starts the anal canal of Ms. Runion. Your body is slowly and forcefully pulled into this middle-aged woman's asshole. Your arms are first, followed by the rest of your flailing body. You are surprised that the leathery exterior gives way to a slick, lubricated inside. The stench, as expected, threatens to dissolve your senses and leave you unconcious in the depths of this woman. As the last of your body is inhaled by this starving beast you feel a sudden flex of every muscle in this cavern. She feels you, and she must be enjoying herself, because a low toned and elated "ooOOOOOOHhhhh fuck" is heard on the other side of this hellish threshold. Your body doesn't find time to rest, as Runion continues her journey inside the prison to extract information from some inmates.

You? Well, you're just a stowaway. A crumb, really. If Runion knew she had you, it may have been hell. But she doesn't know. Officer Runion carries her considerable, accentuated, and toned form passed the prison walls. All the while, you are hidden deep inside her anal canal, ready to enact phase two of your plan. That is of course, once you find a way to get out of this woman's asshole before you serve your own life term between this officer's cheeks.