- Text Size +

Now what? This is the question you would have to answer if you were going to get out of this cop's asshole alive. The walls were squeezing down on your tiny form, but there was enough room for you to crawl and explore her insides. The only problem is that she was making it a hell of a lot harder to get out of her, than it was to go further into her. At your miniscule size, you could probably stand up the rocking and swaying caused by the giantess made it impossible to keep your balance. Instead, you crawl through the slime and muck that resides in Officer Runion's behind. You realized that you weren't doing yourself any good by going deeper into her, so you decide holding your ground was the way to go. "Time to wait for your chance." you laugh. "I just hope it comes before I see what's left of your left." You try to collect yourself and get ready for the next part of the plan, however a sudden vibration warns you that your moment is coming very soon.

Officer Runion's hips swayed violently, as she marched into the prison's main office. She entered the room to find a familiar face from the department. "If it isn't the meanest gal and the tightest body on the whole damn force!" quipped Officer White. "Ass kissing, White? That's sad." replied Runion as she searched through prisoner records. White continued his harassment "Why don't you bring your thick ass over here and I could show you how I kiss?" "Sorry, don't have the time. I'll just blow you a kiss instead." Runion smirked and turned to exit the door. As she reached the handle, she stopped her stride and turned her hips slightly. "PPPPPPHhhhhhhbbbbbtttttttttt!" Runion sighed in relief and gave Officer White a wink as he began to gag on her horrifying fart. She laughed, exiting the room, and began to head towards the visiting room to find a prisoner.

Hurricane chance had lifted your body into the air and bounced you against the fleshy, folds of your tormentors anal canal. Despite the fierce and deafening wind, your body had to be peeled of each surface it touched. The residue left behind by the woman's previous shit, has left a massive amount of the surface area sticky and disgusting. The monolithic police officer's fart prevailed though, and your insignifgant form was thrown against the leathery anus that granted you admittance earlier. Your body is pressed through the unrelenting portal and you finally break free into the outside world. Your body hits the forgiving and familiar pattern of this woman's carnival tent sized panties. "Time to make a run for it." you decide. You quickly gather yourself, and attempt to descend this titan.

"Officer Rachel Runion coming through." announces the guard watching the visitor's room. "You bet your ass." Rachel smirked as she was greeted with a proper introduction this time. Rachel smiled deviously as she said "I came to ruin a prisoner's day, Jake." "Then right this way, mam." Jake bowed jokingly as he opened the door for the officer. There she was. The woman she had come to question about a case. The piece of trash she had chewed up and spit into the human landfill. Now, she was going to scrape what was left of her off her boots. She sat down at her table and showed her every tooth in her grin.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." you yell as a falling mountain threatens to smother you. You decide to make a run for it, but this monolithic Runion must be sitting down. You see the globular ass cheek tighten as she approaches the seat, but you make a saving dive at the last second. The loud slap can be heard behind you, giving you a taste of the fate you almost had as her seat rest. "The only way is down from here." you figure as you see a colossal thigh descend into the darkness of Rachel's pants. "Fuck it." you mumble as you start to slide down the inside of the officer's uniform. You pass the thigh, knee, calf and begin to see daylight at the ankle. You forgot to install the brakes in this ride, so you fly out of her pant leg, slamming into the back of her boots. Your body slides down the dirty leather and hits the cold, unforgiving floor. You saw a pair of feet in front of you that would suffice as your only transport for now. You run from the devil that had tormented you for so long and continue with your plan for revenge. "I'll see you again officer. After all, you're going to carry me out of here." you laughed as you scale the mountain of stench, that is this prisoner's feet.