- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Meet Richard and Cindy, a couple that were once happily married, but now that marriage has become one-sided...

“Richey! Hurry up or we're going to be late! I am not missing this vacation because of your damn laziness!” 

Richard Gale's eyes quickly opened as his body was rolled off the warm comfort of the bed and fell straight into the carpeted floor next to him. His face slammed against the carpet, filling him with a wave of pain, immediately bringing him out of his slumber. As he laid there, there was the pitter-patter of foot steps coming near. Pulling his head up a little, letting his ear-length black hair wave back from his face, he soon found the petite feet of his wife coming up right in front of him. 

Richard took a deep breath as he tried to wake up and began to turn towards his watch, but before he even had a chance to, those short, bare feet had come up and forced into his nose, pushing against his face. His eyes shut and he tried to stop breathing as Cindy's foot stench invaded his body like a skunk. He reached up and tried to push her foot away, but his arms just didn't have the strength. If there was anything about that woman that he didn't like, it was that she liked sticking her wretched feet everywhere but the floor. His body and face were a favorite place, something he would never understand. 

That woman was a strange one, indeed. It all started shortly after they'd gotten married, 3 years prior. They were both 22 years old and Cindy was roaming around the Internet. She'd found a few sites with various sexual fetishes that she thought sounded interesting or 'different'. BBW, Balloon, Leather, Microphilia, but the one that stood out the most was the Foot fetish. She had been greatly interested in the idea of her feet getting attention. She was a short 5'3 and had small Size 6 feet. The idea of someone so small being taken care of greatly interested her, especially from someone tall like her husband. 

Richard had played along at first when Cindy came to him about this fetish. She wanted to try this stuff out. Richard had heard of the Foot fetish fantasies, but he'd never really thought it was that interesting. He didn't like feet, especially the smell. It was disgusting! Sure, Cindy's feet weren't exactly ugly, and he wouldn't mind giving them a nice massage every so often, but he did not want what happened thereafter. He tried a session of kissing and trampling with her, and she simply fell in love with it. 

After that day, the woman he'd married changed, somehow. She started getting more assertive with him, trying to mimic the dominatrix-like behavior of many of the “Mistresses” of the fantasy that she'd found on the net. It was interesting, at first, to have such a timid person like Cindy, acting so assertive and dominating. It even turned Richard on at night at first. She would be sitting on the bed and prop her feet up on his chest, demanding that he worship her 'divine' feet. 

Richard didn't mind at first, though he still hated the smell. The problem happened after about a month of doing this. Cindy, herself, was changing a lot. The assertive, dom-like behavior started filtering into the rest of their lives. She soon became very controlling and much more short with him. Every time they'd do something, she would get on him about how he was too slow and didn't do things as well as they needed to be. Were he ever to upset her by trying to talk back, he would get 5 smelly toes to the face as his face was kicked. The woman never wore shoes or socks at the house, so he never got the relief of getting a soft sock to the face. It was always her bare feet. 

Richard closed his eyes and waited for Cindy to remove her foot from his face so he could speak. After a few moments, his system was free of that invading force that was her foot stench and he opened his eyes, seeing the short form of Cindy staring down at him. She was a ginger with shoulder-length hair and a curvy form. She wasn't skinny, but not fat either. She had a lot of curves to her, but she wasn't unattractive in the slightest. 

Pulling himself up, he soon returned to his full height of 6'2, towering over his wife again. He looked down at her and she gave him a scowl. He knew this irritated her to death. She was the one who was controlling, and yet he completely dwarfed her when he stood up. He figured that's why she kept him on the ground so much with her feet, so she would forget that he was almost an entire foot over her. As if she were trying to still maintain her control over the situation, she kicked him in the leg and began to reprimand him for sleeping in. 

“It's late, Richey! You slept until 7:30 this morning. We have to meet Hannah and Nick at the cabin in 5 hours! Get your butt moving or I'll leave without you!” 

'Only 5 hours' thought Richard. It only took an hour to drive from their house to the cabin they were meeting Nick and Hanna, two childhood friends of Richard's, for a well-deserved vacation away from the world. The woman had clearly gotten up just to exert her assertiveness and control over the poor man. She'd completely changed the past three years, because of this fetish she'd found. There had been many times when Richard wanted to put his foot down, pun aside, and ask for the old Cindy back. 

A lot of times, he just wanted to break down and cry over what his wife had become, but he could never bring himself to doing it. He was timid, just as she used to be. So, he simply nodded his head and leaned down to give Cindy a kiss on the cheek. “Yes, dear. I won't disappoint you.” 

Richard then walked around his wife and walked towards the bathroom, Cindy watching his every move carefully, as if waiting for him to mess something else up.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

As Richard prepares for this vacation, Cindy is watching him closely.  What trouble will he run into on this vacation from her, and what kind of people are these two friends of his?