- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick struggles to free himself from the shower poof as he gets nervous, seeing his best friend's wife coming closer and ready for a bath...

Nick held tightly onto the fabric that was holding him as he reached out, trying to grab for Hannah as he was taken away with Cindy. That woman didn't even know he was stuck in her shower poof, and she was going to take a shower! As soon as the bedroom went out of view, he tried to think of what he could do, as he fought against the sickening swaying of her walking and the tight grip the fabric had on his arms and legs. This was a bad situation, a very bad situation, and he needed to get out of it, and fast. He did not plan on being a washcloth for Cindy's body. That's not the kind of vacation he had in mind at this cabin.

Cindy made her way into the bathroom, swinging her shower poof, back and forth, until she dropped her clothes down onto the closed toilet seat. She reached into the shower, and hung her poof on the shower handle, a good 3 feet above the bottom of the bathtub/shower. Reaching down, she yanked a level, plugging up the drain, and turned the water on. The roaring water poured down into the tub, starting to fill it up as she walked over towards the sink, looking in the mirror before starting to unbutton her blouse and get ready for a shower.

Nick was struggling against the fabric to get free, hoping he would be able to fall and hang off some part of Cindy's clothing, but it was too late. Before he could even get one of his legs free, he saw himself dangling above the bathtub. There was no way he could survive a drop like that. He tried to look around, but his concentration was soon cut off by a roaring waterfall that had started beneath him. The woman had turned the bathtub's water on, and it was roaring in his ears. It almost felt unbearable, and he could see an ocean of water appearing in the tub below. The situation was getting worse and worse all the time, or was it?

Quickly viewing his options, he realized that the bathtub would soon be filled with water. Sure, the drop would be huge, but if he could drop into a body of water, he might be able to survive the fall and avoid getting used to spread soap on Cindy's body. He started struggling again, trying to break himself loose. Luckily, one arm had not gotten caught in the material of the shower poof. He still had a chance to get himself free. If he could untangle himself and the water got high enough, he might be able to get a safe distance away from Cindy to avoid this horrid bath-fate.

As he was twisting the hard fabric around, he could hear some echoed singing past the sound of the waterfall-like faucet below him. His head moved outwards and, off in the distance, he saw his friend's wife getting undressed. Every nerve in his body was going off, embarrassment climbing through his body as he could see her taking off her blouse and unbuckling her bra. He didn't want to be in this situation, at all. Not only was he small and fighting for survival, but now he was going to be close to his best friend's wife, completely naked?

He'd have no problem seeing Hannah naked. He'd actually helped her bathe off and on before. The girl was so lazy that she'd asked him for help with it. Not that he minded. The girl had a wondrous body, at least to Nick, and he loved to help her out with things, every so often. He'd even let her lounge in the bath, and would do all the work of getting her clean. It was paradise for him, to be able to both help his girlfriend and admire her beauty. Oh, how he wished that this was the scenario he had in mind. He definitely wouldn't mind being in a bathtub with a giant-sized Hannah.

Cindy was different, though. She'd seen them earlier and thought they were bugs! She had tried to kill them! He had to make good on getting out of this situation as fast as he could. Before long, as he thought, she was getting more and more bare, until she was only wearing a pair of panties. He finally nudged his other arm free as he saw her towering, bare form walking back over towards the tub, turning the water off. She turned around and immediately bent over, taking her panties off. Nick's face went red as he saw that giant butt right in front of him. As he tried not to look, Cindy slipped and fell backwards. Nick screamed as that giant butt came back, and the cheeks nudged against both him and the poof he was still struggling to free himself from.


He didn't know what was worse, being tiny and in front of the naked butt of his best friend's wife, or having that butt pushing against him as she slipped and fell back, towards the bath tub. When it had first hit, he could feel part of the poof, and him slipping between the two cheeks before it moved out of the way and Cindy fell into the water below. Nick was shaking and clenching onto the poof as he heard an enormous booming splash from below. A tidal wave-like force shot up towards him, dissipating into what felt like a heavy rain shower, as the water came back down, over him.

He shook for a moment, but as he looked up, he saw Cindy shaking her head, recovering from her fall. “Ouch...the stupid floor is out to get me and my feet! That hurt...but, oh well! I'll just make Richard make me feel better later. Time for my bath!” Nick screamed as he reached down for the other fabric. He saw Cindy's hand coming, like a claw reaching for it's prey. He had to get out, fast, or he was going to get to know Cindy's body very, very well.