- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick fights off the Shower Poof as something interesting happens in tub and Hannah tries to get the attention of Richard...

This situation was bad, very bad. Cindy's hand was getting closer. If Nick didn't get himself out of this mess very quickly, Cindy would be applying body lotion with a hint of Nick to every last inch of her body, and that's the very last thing that Nick wanted. Not only would he probably not survive being shoved into every nook and cranny of Cindy's body, but he didn't want to see his best friend's wife like this, to begin with. Would he survive it, he would likely be traumatized, in the worst, possible way. He struggled to get away, but he saw the shadow of her fingers coming closer and closer.

“Come on, come on! I've gotta get out of here and into the water! Come on, break free!” Nick struggled again and again to get the fabric loose. He only had seconds to move before his entire world would move. Finally yanking as hard as he could, the small piece of fabric holding onto his right leg ripped off. His leg moved, free. He was smile and his thoughts went to joy. At least, until he realized that it was too late. He heard loud crunching noises as Cindy's fingers grasped onto the shower poof and pulled him away. Two of her fingers came down over his body. Her middle finger landed next to his head, and her index finger landed on top of the leg that was still tied up.

“No, NO!” He screamed out as he felt the pressure of her finger against his leg. It wasn't overwhelming, as Cindy wasn't gripping the poof as tight as she could, but it hurt him, her skin covering up almost his entire leg. His body flew around, a headache easily forming from the movements, as Cindy prepared to use the shower poof. This was all a bad situation, and if she didn't let him go, he was about to be smashed into Cindy's body. He could see her body approaching, but for some reason, he wasn't headed for the water spout or the bottle of body lotion.

The poof was heading down, towards the water, right in front of Cindy's body. He was hoping to get a break, with Cindy setting the poof down in the water while she would fetch the soap and lotion, but he had no such luck. As soon as the poof hit the water, her grip did not disappear at all. In fact, it stayed strong and started to dunk the poof into the water and back up. Nick was getting absolutely drenched as he was being dunked under water and back up. It felt like he were on some sort of rope and being dunked into a lake over and over again. It was unbearable, but the scariest part of this was yet to come.

As he got more and more drenched, he saw Cindy adjusting herself, going to a laying position in the tub. Her other hand was traveling down, towards the poof and she began to pull it, towards her body. Every last nerve in Nick's body was shaking in fear as he realized what Cindy was doing. “No...No, Cindy...You don't do that with a SHOWER POOF!” The fingers adjusted and he struggled harder and harder to get free. He saw exactly where he was going, and it was that one part of Cindy's body that he both never wanted to be near, and one that was big enough that it could swallow his entire body...

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in the bedroom, Hannah was trying to cope with the fact that her boyfriend had just gotten stolen and was stuck to a Shower Poof that would likely be used on Cindy's body very soon. She had been screaming until they had disappeared from view. Even though she was in love with Richard, she did love Nick. She had always tried to accept what they had, and it was especially lovely in the bag, only moments before, when she was scared and they shared that kiss. Seeing him being ripped away from her, in the way that it happened, was almost unbearable.

“Nick...” Hannah said to herself. “Please come back...safely.” She knew, all too well, that she was absolutely powerless in this situation. He was gone, with Cindy in the bathroom, and she was stuck on this bed, sitting next to a pile of clothes. She couldn't do anything for him. She could only hope and pray that Nick would find a way out of the mess he was in, and would be able to meet up with her, once again. There was nothing else she could do. In the meantime, she needed to find her own way to go. They still needed to find a way to contact Richard or Cindy, and let them know it's them. The question was, however...how?

The solution would elude her, however. Her head bolted up as she heard those loud, booming footsteps, coming closer. These weren't from the direction of the bathroom, though. They were coming from the hallway. She eagerly watched as a shadow came in front of the doorway. It couldn't have been Cindy, this time. This had to be Richard. Indeed, it was, but the sight of Richard, and what he looked like, almost made Hannah completely forget about the task at hand, as he walked into the room. “I can't believe I spilled water all over my shirt. I hope Cindy has a spare tee in here that I can use.”

Approaching the bed, he stood right in front of where Hannah was sitting, and he took off his shirt, which looked damp and wet. Hannah had just gotten up to try to wave up at him and try to get his attention when the shirt had come off, and her entire body fell back down, onto the comforter. She had an incredible nervous feeling in her gut as she looked up at him. His frame was incredibly massive. His stomach, his abs, everything about him that now towered over him was activating every bad thought in her head.

She was shaking out of nervousness as she saw that towering frame of skin and muscle reaching into Cindy's bag for a shirt. Hannah, seeing this, quickly got up, trying not to melt completely, as she ran over towards the bag, hoping to get there and get him to notice her down there, not to mention to get a closer look at what she had standing before her.