- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick makes a last-ditch effort to get out of this situation...

Both members of the small couple were in potentially dangerous situation. While Hannah was running straight for the bag that the topless Richard was reaching into, Nick was desperately struggling to get both untangled from the fabric of a shower poof and free from the grip of that huge finger of Cindy's. It was no secret that Nick's situation was far worse than Hannah's, though. He was headed for a very bad area of Cindy's body and, if he didn't find a way out of this mess, he'd be in for a situation that would likely lead to his death. Who knew a simple bath could be so dangerous?

Nick fought hard, screaming and trying to squirm as much as he could as the shower poof was still on the surface, slowly being pulled towards Cindy's body. His eyes were glued on her crotch, the place that he knew he was heading towards. The only thing going through his mind, other than escape was the question “Why?” It's not uncommon for someone to undergo sexual pleasure while in the bath, but why did Cindy have to do it here, now, with him stuck in her shower poof? Being around her naked body was bad enough, but to go THERE? It was driving him insane.

His struggle was leading him absolutely nowhere. She had him in her grip, unknowingly, and he couldn't move much. His leg was able to move, but it was still stuck to the fabric. Unless it came loose soon, he wouldn't be able to get away. His fate would lead him straight against the body of his best friend's wife, and who knows what else. His mind was trying to think, think, and think some more. What could save him? What could possibly save him? Getting her attention would save him from the situation at hand, but would that really be a wise choice? The last time he got her attention, he nearly got smashed underneath her foot.

As he came face to face with a huge bush of hair, his mind had made it's decision. It was now or never. Either he got her attention right now, or he'd become her personal sex toy. Nick was willing to take the risk of being attacked again, where he had a chance to escape over being forced against her body, where he knew that he'd be hurt, no matter what. The poof stopped for a moment, staying right in front of her body. Inches away from Nick's face was that mass of hair, and the silence got another idea in his mind. Maybe there was a way to use this situation to get her attention without letting her see him. He'd have to move quickly, but he had to take the chance.

The hairs were like rope as he quickly reached out and grabbed one. Carefully bringing it back towards him, he had noticed that there were a lot of holes inside the fabric of this shower poof. Quickly, and carefully, he started to fish the rope-like hair through a hole in the fabric, trying to be able to tie it onto it before he got thrown underwater, where the woman's lower-lips resided. Racing against time, he thought this plan would work. Hair in this region was sensitive, no matter what gender you are, and would be a great way to get her hands off the poof, even for just a second, so he could try to get untangled from it.

Nick finally got the rope-like hair tied to the fabric, just as the poof began to move under the surface of the water. As the object was being pulled downward, Nick started holding his breath. Hanging onto the poof, he saw that strand of hair being pulled tighter and tighter in a split-second until it snapped off. The idea of it being plucked out like that even made Nick shiver a little. That had to have hurt Cindy, to pull her own hair out like that. His plan ended up working, though. From above him, he heard a world-piercing scream, and his entire world started moving, away from her body.

Cindy had felt a sharp pain as one of her hairs was plucked out. Her eyes immediately shut and she screamed for a second, impulsively throwing the poof to the other side of the bathtub. Her hands immediately flew down to her crotch and she held onto it, tightly, as her face began to redden. “OW! W-What was that?!” Her head was pointed downward, looking down at herself. Through her patch of hair, she could see a small, red spot where that hair had once been. She frowned as she looked down, staring at it, completely forgetting about the shower poof she'd just launched.

Nick was happy that he'd gotten away from Cindy's body, but the G's he felt as he was launched through the air was not. He hung onto the poof as tight as he could as it flew through the air. He could see the wall coming closer, and he only hoped that it wouldn't end up hitting his side of this huge object. Nick got whiplash as the poof slammed into the wall, thankfully with Nick's body only inches away from hitting the wall, himself. His body did move and slap up against it, but it was nothing lethal to him. He held on tight as the poof fell downward, bounced off the side of the tub, and landed on the small rug on the floor, right in front of it.

As the poof impacted the rug, Nick was flung off the poof, the friction untangling his leg from the fabric. He rolled across the rug for a little way until he finally stopped, pain surging through his body. “Ouch...” As he got up, he immediately jumped away from the poof as he saw Cindy's hand reaching down to grab it again. He'd managed to escape that situation. Now, he needed to find Hannah before another dangerous situation began...