- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hannah approaches Richard, trying to get his attention, but ends up doing something else, entirely...

As Nick was getting himself out of harm's way in the bathroom, Hannah was having her own adventure, back in the bedroom. She'd been desperate to get help for Nick, but also had another reason for why she was doing everything she was doing. Richard, the man she secretly was in love with still, had come into the room, towering over her and the bed. Hannah's nerves and feelings were ignited as soon as she saw him taking his shirt off, revealing his bare stomach and chest. She'd always had a thing for Richard, but seeing him, like this, was almost too much for her.

Part of Hannah wanted to do nothing but leave and rescue Nick from Cindy, but part of her also wanted to stay there, and be around this titanic Richard. Trying to sort through her mind and separate her logic from her feelings, she finally got an idea that would, hopefully, solve both problems. She started running for the bag that Richard was sorting through, trying to find a shirt. Maybe she could solve all of their problems, right then and there. It all depended on Richard, as to whether or not he would be able to see Hannah and that she was able to get in contact with him, and not be mistaken for a bug.

Hannah knew the risks involved, but she trusted Richard. He was her friend, and she loved him. He'd always been a gentle and kind person. If there was anyone around that would be capable of discovering the truth behind their plight, it would be him. Hannah knew, all too well, what would happen if they tried to contact her again. She shivered as she ran for the bag, remembering those intense feelings when Cindy had tried to step on the two of them. Hannah didn't really love Cindy's company that much, and after what had happened so far, she was liking her less and less all the time.

Hannah had always had a dislike for Richard. It was mostly because he fell in love with her and ended up marrying her. It was absolutely the worst of all timings, back then, when they first found out about it. Hannah's heart sank that day, when she realized that she couldn't have Richard, and her heart was sinking again, this day. She had always thought it, but never did she realize just how whipped Cindy had Richard. She was so demanding and assertive towards him. She was downright mean, and Hannah couldn't believe Richard was putting up with that. Could she have acted this way all the time at home?

Hannah didn't care to think long about such things. The idea of her Richard being pushed around and taken advantage of was unbearable. She would never have done anything to make him feel lower or that he was inclined to take care of her. She wouldn't make him do things for her or talk down to him, or anything of that sort. She couldn't believe that he fell in love with someone who seemed to treat him so badly all the time. If they ever made it out of this mess, Hannah's first order of business was to do something about that marriage. She intended to show Richard that Cindy's actions aren't proper or right.

Only a couple minutes had passed by the time Hannah reached the bottom of the luggage bag that Richard was fishing through. Thankfully, there was a lot of stuff in it. Otherwise, he may have been done and left before Hannah had enough time to run over to it. She looked around, realizing that the hole she and Nick came in before must have been on the opposite side of the bag. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she slowed her pace and began walking around the huge bag. Her hand stayed on the fabric as she walked around, trying to maintain a good amount of balance as she strolled alone.

It was a good thing she held onto the bag, too. It was relatively close to the egde of the bed and she would have an instance of time where she would be shocked, yet again. She was about halfway across the bag when Richard pulled himself back, letting out a sigh. She nearly slipped when she saw him creeping closer, the top of his legs coming up and pushing against the bed, directly in front of her. She looked up and saw the amazing sight again. Right above her was his waist and almost directly above her was that soft, peachy skin. His abs and chest moved around, slightly, as he adjusted himself, looking down at the bag.

Every last nerve and feeling in Hannah's body was going off. Being this close to the man she loved made her feel small, but also affectionate. He was absolutely massive to her, and she was staring straight up at his towering, shirtless form, so many thoughts running through her head. Her face was completely red as she looked up at him, not knowing what to do. Should she wave her arms from down there? Should she get into the bag and try to get his attention from there? There were so many ideas, but the sight of him, this close, froze her entire being. She couldn't move, hypnotized at the sheer size he was, at this point.

Hannah didn't have long to be stunned, though. Within a moment of Richard stopping, he sighed and let his hands fall and hit the comforter. Hannah yelped as his fingers fell down, next to her. The impact made the bed move a little and caused Hannah to lose her balance. Her body shook with fear as she started to fall forward, screaming as she did so. The bed was starting to leave her and she had nowhere to go. She fell down the side of Richard's pants-leg until she managed to catch onto a small cell-phone pocket that was right next to his right kneecap.

Using every ounce of strength she had, she pulled herself into the pocket, breathing deeply, amazed that she was still alive. This situation was horrifying. What would come next? From the moment that question showed itself, Hanna was tossed around. As quickly as he'd come into the room, he started walking off, elsewhere.