- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick collects his thoughts on how unbelievable his situation was and is in the middle of leaving the bathroom when fate throws a giant Cindy in his way, once again...

Nick had nearly collapsed aster everything that had just happened. He tried to move on, but his little legs just wouldn't carry him. He'd fallen onto his back on the carpeted mat by the bath tub and the toilet. Everything he'd just been through had taken everything out of him. His strength, his faith in humanity, his morals, everything. He couldn't believe he was still alive, after that ordeal. He'd been kidnapped, nearly taken to a place he didn't even want to think about, and had flown across the room on a wild thrill-ride, only to find himself on the floor by the bath tub, forced to listen to that woman bathe herself, along with some other things.

Had this woman no shame at all? You get to a cabin for a vacation, your friends are missing, and you want to take a bath to calm yourself. Sure, calming yourself is fine and all, but seriously? Using your poof for THAT is the first thing on your mind? The woman was crazy, plain and simple. Positively insane. Then again, maybe Nick only thought that because he was the one who was tiny and getting thrown around in this situation. He was the one almost used as a wash cloth and particular other things that I'd prefer to not mention. She was just the careless person who was controlling all of these events, unknowingly.

He was glad it was unknowing, though. Given how she reacted when she'd seen him and Hannah before, he was sure that going through this hell and ending up still alive was a much better deal than winding up on the bottom of her foot. He needed to survive, for Hannah's sake. He didn't know if she would be able to survive this, on her own. He needed to be there to help her. In fact, he needed to get his butt moving right at that moment to go and help her, as soon as he was finished coping with what was happening to him.

He took a deep breath as he heard the waves of water splashing around as Cindy moved and the brushing sounds of that poof being rubbed all over her. Looked to the sides, he realized that the fibers on the mat he was laying on were almost as tall as his head. Crazy to think that what was so miniscule to him was now so big. Even carpet fibers were sizable now, let alone the titanic woman in the ocean-sized bath tub in front of him. Everything was so big, and he was so small. It was hard to believe. Had Hannah not come with him on this journey, he might not have believed it at all. He might have just thought it was a bad dream, and that he'd wake up, moments later, in his warm bed.

He still wanted to believe that. Unfortunately, however, he knew the reality of the situation. This was no dream. He was really only a few inches in height, and Cindy really did almost kill both him and his girlfriend. The entire world was now a hostile force to him, and he needed to find Hannah. They needed to get back together and figure out some way to get in contact with their giant-sized friends. Only with their help would they have any remote chance of getting taken care of and figuring out a way to reverse what happened to them from that storm, assuming the storm is even what caused it. No matter the case, he needed to find Hannah.

Pushing himself up from the furry mat, he took a deep breath, again, as he thought about where to go from here. Looking behind him, he realized that the doorway was quite a job from his current position. It looked like it was hundreds of feet away. Even if he started running now, Cindy had been bathing for awhile. There was no telling when she would decide that she was done and pound her feet against the ground, moving out of the area. He needed to think of a clever plan, even just to get out of this room. He looked around, seeing if there was anything he could 'hitch' a ride on, so to speak.

He got himself off the mat and started walking towards the doorway, anyways, not seeing anything else to do. He would just need to be careful when moving out of the area, in case Big Ms. Stomping Feet decided to end her bath. He began to job towards the doorway, hoping he had enough time to make it. It wasn't as if he knew what to do after that, though. Hannah was on the bed, last he checked. He'd have no way of reaching her, even if he did make it out of the bathroom before Cindy got up. Still, he kept up his pace, hoping to find something, somewhere that would spawn an idea in him.

As soon as he made it past the sink, however, the ground moved from beneath him. He fell on his butt as he looked behind, seeing that massive, naked form getting up and casually walking towards him. He tried to get up, but every step made the earth shake and rendered him helpless. Above him Cindy was walking around, drying the rest of her body off, leaving her clothes behind. “There...all clean. Now to go get Richard and tell him what for. He can't argue with me like this.” She snickered a little as she kept walking forward, unaware that Nick was right below where her foot was coming down to.

Nick saw the foot coming, but he couldn't do anything. He'd managed to scramble to his feet, but it was already too late. As soon as he got up, he saw that immense bare foot coming down, right over him. He couldn't do anything about it. He screamed as the shadow overtook him and the foot came crashing down, quaking the ground, once again, right over the top of him...