- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick is amazed to be alive, but is in for quite the ride as Cindy makes her way through the cabin...

Nick thought everything was over for him when that foot's shadow engulfed his entire body. He could see those feet coming down at him, and the entire rest of Cindy's body through the crevice between two of her toes. His entire being was screaming for mercy, but knew that his life was about to come to an abrupt and sad end. There was no escape from a foot, or object in general, that big, and he had prepared for death in those milliseconds before Cindy's foot slammed down into the ground, causing it to shake, once again.

Much to Nick's surprise, however, the world did not end for him at that moment. The foot crashed down, into the ground, all around him, yet he felt no pain at all. He felt the ground moving, so he knew the foot had come down. Was this all a dream, after all? Was he still in bed? He was a little scared to open his eyes to find out. As soon as the ground shook again, however, his eyes opened themselves up, not giving him a choice in the matter. He didn't want to see what was happening to him, but his eyes had other plans for those thoughts. They bolted open and he gasped as he realized he had been spared.

The foot had, indeed, come down. He had been in a luck spot, however. To each side of him, he saw long, him-sized toes. He was meeting Cindy's foot, up close and personal, at that moment. When she stepped down, she had narrowly missed stepping on him, but had managed to place him between her big toe and index toe instead. His hand went over his chest and he let out a sigh of relief. She had missed him and, within moments, her foot would come up and leave him behind, giving him another chance at going after Hannah, or so he thought.

Nick had not yet realized how snugly he fit between Cindy's toes. As Cindy's next step ended, her foot lifted into the air and her toes compressed a little, bringing Nick into the air with them. The tiny man screamed as he put his arms over the top of Cindy's index toe, hanging on for dear life. He saw the world moving around as he was lifted with the foot, seeing himself being brought up at least 30 feet or so into the air, feeling rushes of cold wind shoving down on his body. He winced as he felt the wind blowing against him, but soon felt it stop.

Into the second half of her step, Cindy's foot headed back down, towards the ground. The wind shoved up against Nick this time around, and he had to grip onto her foot to stay on, feeling his body slightly sliding up through the crevice. His head was shaking and he was screaming his lungs out as he went on this ride with Cindy. The foot soon crashed into the ground, sending a massive vibration through Nick's body. His eyes immediately shut, tears rolling down his cheeks as he held on tight, wishing that this woman would stop moving around. His organs were being thrown every which way in his body, and he felt like he was about to be sick.

As Nick was being flung around and toyed with at Cindy's feet, Cindy herself, was carelessly strolling through the cabin, making her way through the bedroom and out, into the hallway. She was going to make a statement and she didn't care if she was wearing clothes or not. Her feet padded down on the wood floor as she went through the hall and found herself in the kitchen, seeing a shirtless Richard, looking through a few doors. She stopped and almost started to blush at seeing her husband without a shirt on. She wasn't expecting to see him like that, nor did she expect him to turn around and look back at her.

He started blushing as well as the two of them stopped, just staring at one another for a few moments. As they stopped, Nick took the opportunity to try to regain control over his aching body and nudged himself free from Cindy's toes. Cindy had felt something down by her feet and began to look down, towards Nick. He saw the gigantic woman looking at him and got an extremely nervous feeling in his gut. He bolted off, in the hopes of her not seeing him. As luck would have it, another distraction took her eyes off the fleeing Nick.

“C-Cindy? What are you doing? W-where are you clothes?!” Richard had been embarrassed to see his wife, completely naked, walking through the cabin. What if Nick and Hannah randomly popped up to see this? What would think of it? What would they think of him? He shook his head as he waited for an answer from his wife. Meanwhile, a small head began to poke itself out of the pocket in his pants and looked, to see the giant, naked Cindy, standing in the room. Hannah gasped as she saw this, not believing what she saw and nearly fell back down into the pocket, losing the grip her feet had on the material inside the pocket.

Cindy was getting red in the face from the situation, but tried to assert her way out of embarrassment. Crossing her arms, she looked over towards Richard and tried to change it and push things on him. “What am I doing?! I'm just looking for my husband, who seems to have been digging through my stuff! My bag is in a different place on the bed than it was before. Why were you looking through my clothes, and what happened to your shirt? How dare you walk around the cabin, half-naked, when we're supposed to be looking for Nick and Hannah!”

Nick immediately stopped his feeling and looked back at the rude Cindy. Both he and Hannah, at the same time, had their jaws drop and gave hostile looks towards the woman, not that she could see them. “Like you can talk!” said Hannah, to herself. “You're running around the house, naked, like some floozy and you call him the disrespectful one?! He's not the one who tried to kill us!” Their words were small, and reached no one at all, but they didn't care one bit. They were shocked at how Cindy was acting, and felt like they needed to say all of that, whether she could hear them or not.

After a moment, Hannah moved her head around and looked at the ground, seeing something down there, by Richard's foot. Near his foot was what looked like a person. She gasped as she started waving and screaming downward. “Nick! NICK!”