- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hannah and Nick find each other, but remain separated as they hear their gigantic friends showing a part of their personal life...

There were two completely different scenarios from two completely different perspectives going on in this room, all at the same time. Hannah was peering down, calling for her boyfriend, whom had somehow gotten into the kitchen at the same time she had. High above both of them were Richard and Cindy, both lacking at least some articles of clothing, blushing and slightly embarrassed and trying to hang onto their sanity as the situation continued. There were 2 couples in this room, at two different sizes, together and affecting one another.


Hannah was reaching down towards her boyfriend, whom had walked forward, approaching Richard's foot. She looked down and he looked up. They were both smiling as they held their arms towards one another, realizing that they were both still okay. It was a relief to know that nothing had gone wrong, to the point of them getting hurt. Nick had approached as close to Richard's shoe as he could and called up. “Hannah! Hannah, you're okay!” His girlfriend waved down to him, as if she were Rapunzel, calling out to her prince from the balcony. The only unfortunate part of this scenario is that they were close by, yet also so far away.

Hannah couldn't exactly get down from her current position. The pocket she was peering out from was at Richard's knee-level. To jump out would be like leaping from the roof of a small home. For the moment, they were out of one another's reach. Nick could attempt climbing up Richard's leg, but he had no way for them to get down. He looked around, and then called up to her. “I...I don't think I can get you down, Hannah. Just stay up there until we can figure something out. You'll be safe in there, I hope...” Hannah nodded as he called up to her, retracting one arm down into the pocket.

Nick smiled at knowing that Hannah would be safe, but what could he do now? His life was still in danger. He was on the floor, where either Cindy or Richard could easily accidentally step on him. With Cindy safe, he needed to try to stay near Richard, so they could reunite once the situation presented itself. Taking a look around, he was trying to find out where to go, but his situation was knocked off-balance as the ground shook beneath him. Looking behind, his eyes opened wide, seeing Cindy walking towards him. The very sight of those feet scared him. He dashed for the edge of a counter in the middle of the room and hugged against the wall, fighting off the shaking floor.

Completely ignoring the scurrying Nick on the floor, Cindy was making her way closer to Richard, trying to take advantage of her assertive nature. She had her hands on her hips as she moved her naked self towards him. “What I'm doing here isn't important, Richard. Where is your shirt and why did you mess around with my bag? I demand an explanation right now!” Richard was taking a couple steps backwards as Cindy approached him. He was starting to feel a little nervous at her behavior, and what he would have to do with this situation. He was a timid person and Cindy scared him, when she was like this.

Hannah was afraid of this situation. She couldn't believe she was seeing Hannah, in all her towering form, absolutely naked. As if this weren't enough, what she was doing to Richard was bugging her, a lot. She hung onto the top of the pocket as Richard's legs nervously moved backwards and didn't say anything to Cindy. She looked up towards him and then over towards Cindy. Her mind was in so much conflict and confusion about this situation. She watched his face and got a disappointed look on her own face.

“Richard...what are you doing? Why are you taking this from her? She's your wife!” Hannah was confused about Richard's sudden lack of confidence, when posed with this abnormally assertive Cindy. He hadn't done anything wrong. Why was she being so mean to him? “This isn't like you, hun,” Hannah continued, “When you, Nick, and I hung out together in school, you were never like this! You were the assertive one of the group, along with me, and weren't afraid of anything! Why...why are you bending your will and letting Cindy do this to you? Why is she able to do so much to you and get away with it?”

Hannah only grew more disappointed as she saw Richard starting to react to Cindy. His fingers quivered as he nervously responded to her. “W-well, I spilled some water on my shirt and I needed another one. My stuff was out in the car, so I just-” Before he could go on, Cindy interrupted him and tried harder to make him feel as bad as possible. “SO...you messed up your shirt and needed a new one. Instead of doing the correct thing, and going out to the car to get your own stuff, you decided to do the wrong thing!”

Richard's face started to look sad as Cindy's words were piercing his being. Hannah looked up at him and started to tear up at seeing him like this. It looked like he was about to start breaking down, himself, and it hurt Hannah, a lot. Richard was her friend, and seeing her not having a good time like this wasn't doing any good for her. She pushed against the pants leg and looked up at him. “Richard...stand up for yourself! Don't...don't let her do this to you! I know you better than that...you deserve better than this....you deserve a lot better than this...”

Hannah moved her face and looked towards Cindy, that giant woman that was coming closer. Her expression changed from being sad to being angry. There were no words for how she felt towards that woman right now. She sent a piercing gaze towards her and just whispered. “I hate you, Cindy....”