- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick and Hannah are able to reunite, thanks to the shocking moves Richard is making, and Nick starts to get an idea...

Nick and Hannah had yelped, in synch with one another they realized just what was happening here. They looked around at the two giant friends and they could not believe what they were seeing. At first, they thought they were dreaming. They had to have been, right? There's no way this would happen in reality. Not with their two friends. This was stuff that belonged in some weird fetish web site or something. It just didn't happen, in real life, and not to someone they knew, all too well. Yet, it was happening. They were watching and, for Hannah, riding as Richard began to lower himself to the ground, into a kneeling position.

Hannah felt the pocket compressing, all around her. The amount of space in it was getting smaller and smaller. She pulled herself out of the pocket as much as she could without completely falling out. Her knees were up around the top of the pocket as the ground got closer and closer, close enough for her to get to, were someone else around, to help her. Nick, seeing the opportunity, despite the shock of what was going on, began to make a dash for Richard's kneeling form. If he could just get around him, he'd be able to help Hannah get down to the ground. Then, they could get away from their big friends long enough to figure out what they could do.

The ground shook as Richard's knee came down, impacting the floor. Nick nearly lost his balance as he got near him. He stood still for a moment, waiting, and tried to keep his balance as Richard's other knee hit the floor. His heart was racing, but he tried to keep calm as he looked, seeing the leg near him that held Hannah. She was halfway out of the pocket and waving towards him. He needed to get over there to help her out of the pocket, especially while their two friends were distracted with this event that was unfolding.

As Nick ran towards Hannah, and Hannah was hanging out of the pocket, they were both in shock at what Richard was doing. Lowering the rest of his body down, his face and lips approached the ground, towards the standing, bare feet of his wife. They came down and the two tiny people could hear an echoing voice that sounded like kissing. As Nick got to Richard's leg, he stood directly below where Hannah was at. The pocket looked nearly 15 feet in the air to them, the fall for Hannah not going to be a very bad fall at all.

“Hannah, I'm here! Drop down and I'll catch you. I'll...AH!” Hannah had not taken a second to spare before dropping down. Her body fell down into Nick's and, not being prepared, Nick lost his grip on the ground and fell onto his back, Hannah's butt bouncing on his chest. As they landed, he whined for a moment, causing Hannah to look at him and start blushing at what she'd done. Quickly getting up, not wanting to rub her butt all over him, she turned and reached her hand down to him. “S-Sorry, Nick! I didn't mean to make you fall!”

Nick eagerly took his girlfriend's hand and pulled himself up. As he came up, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into him, tears starting to roll down his cheeks. “It's okay, Hannah. I'm just...I'm just glad you're okay! I'm glad...I'm able to wrap my arms around you again. Being in the bath...with that woman...and...it's just been a deathtrap, and I was so worried about you...” His words were showing just how not-alright he was in this situation. Being separated from Hannah had done a number on him. Pulling into the embrace, she softly kissed him on the cheek. “Nick...thank you.”

Their moment was soon ruined by more echoed kissing from their giant-sized friend, whom was still rubbing his lips on Cindy's feet, kissing them, while she looked ahead, not even bothering to watch him do the task she was practically forcing him to do. They watched him, his face in particular, and were trying to see past the disgust of him doing that and letting his wife take control of him, like that. Hannah was about ready to go over and clobber Cindy a bit. “I...I can't believe it! Nick...the Richard we know would never submit to abuse like that! I can't believe he lets her do that to him!”

Nick nodded towards Hannah, softly saying “You're right. I had no idea their relationship was so bumpy, like this.” He had agreed with Hannah, but his mind wasn't on the disgust of the situation. He was staring at Richard for a different reason. He was looking towards him, and he noticed that his face was mere inches from the ground, and his eyes were not shutting for the kissing. They were wide open, staring at the ground around Cindy's feet. He watched him as he worked, starting to get an idea in his head.

“Hannah...I think I have an idea” said Nick, slowly grabbing onto her hand and pulling her across the floor, walking towards Cindy's feet, and Richard. Hannah immediately started to get nervous as she saw where he was pulling her and stopped him. “W-wait! Where are you going?! We can't go near that woman's feet! She nearly killed us earlier today! She'd step on us again if we got near those big, ugly feet!” Nick looked back at her and smiled, pointing towards the scene. His finger wasn't pointing at Cindy, though, it was pointed at Richard.

“We just have to make sure she isn't the one who sees us, then! Take a good look. She's not even paying attention to what Richard is doing. She's looking at the wall or something, far away from the ground. Richard, however, has his eyes wide open, looking at the floor and what he's...kissing right now. What I'm saying is...Richard is the one who is our friend. He'd never hurt a fly, if he didn't have to. His face is mere inches from the ground. What better situation could there possibly be for us to let him know what happened to us?”

Hannah nervously held onto Nick's hand, not knowing what to think. She did understand the logic in it, but there was just something about Cindy that made her shake, She looked at him and tried to make a decision. “Umm...I.....” She looked down to the ground, unsure of what to say...