- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Richard ends up shocking and hurting his wife in order to keep her from hurting the two tiny friends at her feet...

Chaos. Chaos is the only word one could possibly use to describe the situation at hand. Nothing else could possibly define everything going on. One second, Nick and Hannah were waving up to Richard, and had actually managed to get him to see them. The next, Cindy was kicking Richard and about to smash the two tiny people into oblivion, under her foot, and then Richard was screaming and moving his body to try to stop Cindy. The resulting scene was pure chaos, as if the scene wasn't already quite chaotic, all in itself.

Nick and Hannah were grabbing onto one another, screaming and running as soon as the shadow of Cindy's foot overtook them. They were incredibly scared, but hearing Richard screaming at her, telling her to stop gave them enough willpower to move and run out of the way. They knew they couldn't make it out before the foot would slam down, but they were hoping that their big friend, Richard, would do something to help them. As submissive as he seemed to be to Cindy, there had to be some part of him that was still able to stand up to her, especially if their lives were at stake.

Both Hannah and Nick knew Richard could stand up to her, and he was doing just that, acting out something that he thought he would never do to his own wife. The moment he saw his friends down on the floor, only a few inches in height, he had been shocked. He had been even more shocked when he saw Cindy raise her foot over them, about to smash them into the floor. His mind was racing with thoughts of how she had been walking all over him all these years, and then saw that his friends lives were about to come to an abrupt end, thanks to her stupid foot fetish. He finally snapped and couldn't take it anymore.

Richard pushed his hands forward, setting them against Cindy's thighs and pushed on her with every ounce of strength he had in his body. Every emotion, every repressed feeling, everything he felt was right here, in this push. He had to get her away from Nick and Hannah, to keep her from killing them, thinking they're bugs on the floor. He didn't care if she fell and hurt herself over it. He had a lot of this on his conscience, thanks to her, but the lives of his two closest friends would not be one of those things. He had to protect them.

Cindy, happy she had found the two bugs that had been bothering her earlier, was about to smash them into the ground when she was caught off-guard, her husband yelling at her. She opened her mouth to speak, but before anything could come out, his hands had hit her hips, catching her more off-balance. Feeling his touch on her hips made her blush, and completely vulnerable to the amount of force he put through his arms and he shoved her back, away from where he and the two others on the ground were at. She was half-blushing and half screaming as she felt her body losing it's balance and nearly flying backwards.

She landed on the other side of the room, her back thudding into the floor as she slid and finally stopped. As she landed, she let out a cough, grunting and wondering what had just happened. Richard had never pushed her before. She laid there for a moment, trying to think about whether he actually pushed her or not. “R-Richard...RICHARD!” She pushed herself back up and looked over towards her husband, about to yell at him, and ask him why he just shoved her across the room. Her cheeks were still blushing, shocked at the feeling of him shoving her so much.

As she looked over, however, Richard was down on the ground, his hands on the floor, where those bugs were standing. Her eyebrow raised, not believing that he'd just shoved her out of the way, just so he could protect two little bugs that were infesting the cabin. He was paying her no mind at all, and it frustrated her. She began to crawl her way back over, upset and ready to reprimand him for hurting her. Sure, she wasn't really hurt, but something on the inside hurt a little, from having her husband to that to her. She had never expected Richard to ever push her or do anything like that to her.

“R-Richard! Listen to me when I'm talking to you! Why did you...why did you hurt me?! Was it all just to save those two little, miserable bugs on the floor? Why would you hurt your wife just to keep them from infesting the cabin with their disgustin--” Cindy was in for another shock as Richard whipped his head towards her, an angry expression on his face. She stopped moving as she saw it. She had never seen Richard get angry. Not once in her life. “They're not bugs, Cindy! You didn't almost kill a couple of bugs!”

Letting the two friends climb into his hands, Richard slowly stood up and held his hands towards Cindy. She crawled forward to look at what he had in his hands, still a little flustered, her hair getting in her eyes a little as she moved around. She looked as he started telling her about it. “Come here and look in my hands, Cindy. Come here...and look at what you almost killed!” Cindy looked down at his hand, at the two creatures, whom she had thought were bugs. Her face came close and the two began to come closer to one another, looking like they were holding onto each other. Cindy took a moment to scan them before her head started to shake. “W-Wait....That...can't be....”

“That's right, Cindy!” exclaimed Richard, still being as forward as he possibly could with her, wanting her to realize just what she'd done. He retracted his hands from Cindy's view and stood up. “You didn't almost kill a couple of insects. You almost killed our friends!” Cindy didn't know what to say to this. So many thoughts were racing through her mind, at this moment. She had no idea what to even think. Richard started walking off with the two of them, looking back and speaking to his wife, one last time. “Go get dressed, Cindy. We need to figure out what happened here, and why our friends are so tiny.”

Richard then walked off, out of the room, both Nick and Hannah smiling towards him, glad that he'd helped them, and that he'd finally started to be assertive and act like the old Richard again...