- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy returns to the bedroom, only to lament and dwell on the jealousy and emotional pain she is making for herself...

Cindy was still in shock at what had happened. There was a lot going on that she didn't quite understand and also was not okay with. The first of these things was the fact that she'd nearly killed Nick and Hannah. While she didn't love them as she would a brother and sister, she did care about them, because Richard did. The fact that she'd nearly killed them both, twice even, scared her. What scared her even more was what Richard had done to prevent her from stomping them into the ground. He had screamed at her, and hurt her.

When she'd been thrown to the ground, from Richard's own hands, something cracked inside of her mind. Her husband had always been so submissive. She had complete control over him. She was in total control, until that moment. She had him on his knees, kissing her feet, because she'd ordered him to. She could get him to submit to her and worship her at any time she pleased. Just now, though, everything seemed different. He was assertive, and had shoved her to the ground. Not only that, but he'd walked off, holding onto Nick and Hannah, not even bothering to ask her if she was alright.

This bothered her a great deal. It almost seemed like their roles had been reversed. Richard was walking off, paying attention to Nick and Hannah, but not paying attention to his wife. He just sort of snubbed her and ordered her to get dressed. She could understand that Nick and Hannah's plight was bad, but something inside of her was sparking, upset and angry at Richard for not giving her his full attention. She stared off into the distance for a few moments, various thoughts going through her mind, before picking herself up, brushing dirt from the floor off her arms and breasts.

She walked back to the empty bedroom and sat down, next to her bag. Her hair was flowing down her body, now nearly dried off, and she looked down at herself, grabbing a pair of panties that was lying on the bed, next to her. As she slipped them on, she began to think of her situation, and what might happen from now on. Nick and Hannah were, somehow, incredibly tiny, and they had managed to grab all of her husband's attention, enough to make him hurt her. It really wasn't their fault, but Cindy couldn't let go of the fact that he hurt her.

She could hear Richard conversing with his two friends in another room. She couldn't make out all of the words he was saying, but he sounded very worried and concerned, based on the tone he had in his voice. Cindy finished pulling her panties on and started throwing a bra on to go with them, her facial expression turning into a frown. She blurred out her vision, not listening to anything going on, but her husband's concerned voice. That voice of concern was supposed to be pointed at her, not anyone else. Her mind became irrational as she was thinking and dwelling further and further on these actions.

'They managed this long...they're just fine, Richard. You should be in here, apologizing to me, not them' she thought to herself. Deep in the back of her mind, Cindy's selfish side was making itself apparent. Since they'd gotten married, she had never shared Richard's emotional attention with anyone. Even when they'd met Nick and Hannah for certain things, it was always like two couples going out. Richard always stayed near Cindy, and she could always grab his attention when she wanted or needed it. Now, things were different.

After throwing on a pink T-shirt, Cindy went from sitting on the bed to laying on it. Her bare legs bent and came up towards her as she laid there. She stared up at the ceiling, trying not to listen to what was going on in the other room. She didn't want any of this to be going on. She felt ignored, hurt, even a little depressed at not having Richard's attention. She hadn't realized just how much she depended on attention. If only Nick and Hannah hadn't gotten like this, she wouldn't be feeling anything she was feeling. If only this situation hadn't happened in the first place.

“It's all their fault...” she said to herself, staring up towards the ceiling, clenching her fists together. “They're the ones who pushed Richard against me. If only they hadn't become so....so tiny! If only they hadn't....” Stopping herself, she thought long and hard about what she'd just said. The images of seeing them played back in her head, time and time again. No matter how she looked at it, she realized that both Nick and Hannah were very small, no more than a few inches in height. How could she get so worked up about someone so little?

She blinked as she remembered the two of them running from her. They'd run, scared, from her feet, when she'd tried to step on them, both times. They were so small, compared to her and Richard. So small...so small. The idea of them being so small wandered in her mind for such a long time. They were little, smaller than her foot, maybe even smaller than her fingers. There were a hundred thoughts roaming her mind, at that moment. She was frustrated at something that was so small. So small...and helpless.

The more Richard was conversing with Nick and Hannah in the other room, the more Cindy became jealous of the attention they were getting. She knew, deep down, that she should be concerned for their well-being, just as he was, but she wasn't. She was hurt, physically and emotionally, and it was all their fault. At least, it was their fault in her mind. She started to get ideas in her head and slowly got up, planning to head into the other room, where the three others were. She didn't want to see all of them, but she did, at the same time.