- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Richard is trying to take a nap before leaving for their vacation, but is interrupted by an eager Cindy...

It was nearly silent in Richey and Cindy’s house.  Well past 9 in the morning, the result of their early-morning wake-up call was made quite apparent.  Breakfast had been eaten, they’d both managed to clean themselves up, and the bags were already packed in the car.  There was nothing to do now, but wait until 10:45, when they could leave and get to the cabin a little earlier than normally scheduled.  Richey was lying on the couch, trying to get a short nap in before they were to leave, though he would soon realize that there was something to do, something that he was not wanting that morning.

The soft pattering of footsteps was approaching the couch from behind.  Were Richey awake to hear this, he likely would have been able to avoid this scenario, thinking of something else he ‘needed’ to do to get ready for this trip.  Unfortunately for him, though, he was out like a light.  He was down for the count when his body was suddenly shifting, quickly sliding off the couch and falling down to the floor.  Richard grunted as he back hit the floor.  Shaking his head for a moment, he tried to get himself together from the blow.  Slowly opening his eyes, he looked up and blinked.  ‘Oh, great…I should have known this would happen.’ he thought to himself.

Sitting on the couch, right where he was just laying down, was Cindy, dressed for the trip, savor her shoes.  Dangling about 6 inches above Richard’s face was a pair of soft, smelly feet.  Cindy didn’t say anything to him.  She just smiled down towards his face, seeing that he’d moved and woken up.  She slowly let her ten digits wiggle in front of him, offering the fragrance of her feet to flow down towards him.  She was in the mood to play, and he was going to comply, whether he liked it or not.

Richard was filled with disgust as that smell intruded into his body.  What was with that smell?!  It smelled so sour and disgusting, like a rotten egg that was intruding upon his body.  This was worse than usual! He nearly dwindled down to the point of coughing and gagging from the smell this time around.  It was a lot stronger than it normally was.  Did she not wash her feet when she showered?  Richard didn’t know, and didn’t want to find out.  However, he knew that he was not going to be able to get out of this.  She had him right where she wanted him, and could keep him there, easily, at seeing the slightest push to leave that he would show to her.

Cindy giggled as she slowly descended her feet down a little bit, halving the distance between them and Richard’s face.  Her feet were perfectly still as they dangled in the air, savor the toe-wiggles.  A lot of the time, Richard didn’t know how she managed to keep them so still all the time.  It had to have been hard to train herself to do that.  He’d tried to sit at chairs and couches many times with his feet off the ground and it was hard to not keep them constantly moving back and forth.  The woman was good at this, and that was not a blessing for poor Richard. 

Seeing Richard still doing nothing, Cindy lowered her feet further, letting the toes of her right foot softly brush along his lips.  Her smile widened as she called down to him, in a whispering tone, wanting him to get started with what she knew he knew she wanted.  He obviously didn’t want to do this, but she didn’t care.  She was in charge around here, and if she wanted her feet worshiped, then they would be worshiped.  He wasn’t doing anything right now, anyways.  There was no reason why he couldn’t pay tribute to her feet for awhile.  “Kiss them, honey.  Kiss my feet.”

Richard hated what was going on.  His lips were tickled, slightly, as the toes brushed over him.  She was trying to force him to get into this.  She knew all too well that any part of her that brushed over his lips tickled him and got him feeling a little better.  He tried his hardest to stop the natural smile that he was getting on his face from that tickling.  Even if it was her feet, his lips were ticklish.  His hands went into fists as he wanted to resist, but he knew he shouldn’t.  He had to do this.  ‘Okay…just do it, Richard.  The sooner you start complying with her, the sooner this will be over,’ He thought to himself, not really seeing a way out of this.

Compressing his lips together, Richard gently pushed them into two of Cindy’s toes.  The salty taste of feet started to come into his system when he did that, but it was something he’d become somewhat used to at this point.  His smooch ended as his lips parted from the toes and he pulled his head down for a moment.  If only Richard could start to like the smell.  That was the major turn-off for him, the smell.  If he could just stop smelling her feet, these sessions would not be nearly as bad to him as he thought they were.

Cindy felt a tingle running up her foot as her husband pressed his lips on her toes, kissing them.  She took a deep breath and arched her back at the satisfaction she felt from this single kiss in the morning.  If Richard was anything, he was a good kisser, and that greatly increased how much she loved these sessions she forced him into.  Recovering from the blow of this, she pressed her foot down onto his face.  “Good boy, Richey.  Have I ever told you what a good kisser you are?  Since you are as such, and have nothing to do until we leave, you’re going to be spending the next 2 hours, kissing my feet, paying them tribute while watch TV.  Do a good job now, honey, or Mistress Cindy will have to punish you!”

‘Oh, god…what have I gotten myself into?’ Richard thought, as he heard the words flowing down from the couch and planted another soft kiss on her toes.  When she called herself ‘Mistress’, he knew he was in for a rough day.  This would not be the only session they would have.  He only hoped that she would not do this with him when they were at the cabin.  He wasn’t sure he could handle Nick and Hannah seeing him like he was now, weak and man-handled by his wife’s feet.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

As Richard unwillingly spends what should be nap time with kissing Cindy's feet, how will the rest of the day go?  Will he have to reveal this part of his life to Nick and Hannah on the trip?