- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hannah wakes up and ends up tumbling onto Richard before the two of them set off for the kitchen for breakfast...

The conversation between Hannah and Richard had ended quickly, both of them realizing that they couldn't exactly solve all of his problems overnight, and the others could wake up sometime and realize they were gone. Not wanting to worry any of them, or get them curious about what they were doing, Hannah hopped back into Richard's hand and rode back to the bedroom. When they got there, Cindy and Nick were laying in their separate beds, seemingly asleep. As Richard walked back over to the bed, he set Hannah down on the nightstand, Nick, turned the other way and trying to hold his eyes shut, as tight as he could.

The bed was positioned, so that the side of it was facing Cindy's bed. As Richard put himself to bed, Nick opened his eyes, only to see Cindy's giant form laying in bed, looking over towards him and the other three. There was a look of disappointment on her face, and he was curious about what Cindy had heard. He'd gone through something interesting just now. Not only had he been spying on his friends, but he was starting to learn that, as scared as he might have been, he had to learn to trust Cindy. Like it or not, she was a bigger person, and he would need to learn to rely on her for things, like taking him places, along with Richard. They couldn't expect Richard to do everything for them, and Cindy just stand by, doing nothing.

As curiosity took it's toll, he made a frowned gesture towards Cindy before closing his eyes again, feeling Hannah's side softly pushing against his back, her arm wrapping around him. His body was being squeezed by his girlfriend, like he were some sort of giant teddy bear, her mind drifting off to sleep and her head resting against his shoulder. “Mmm...come here, my love.” she said, obviously still fast asleep. Whatever she was dreaming was something a lot more pleasant than what had been going on today. “Mmm...hold me, love me...Ri--” Her statement ended in the dream and Nick blinked, slowly pushing Hannah away from him and opening his eyes.

What had she just said? Did she just start to say 'Richard' in her dream? That was something that was troubling, and Nick felt a little strange at hearing it. Quickly shaking his head, he tried to hold onto himself. “Just a dream, Nick. She's just having a dream.” He whispered to himself, making sure he knew not to think too hard on everything that was going on and what Hannah had just said, in a dream. After getting everything out of his head that he could, he laid himself down againa and closed his eyes, preparing for the night.

Cindy, with her ever-so-sensitive ears, had picked up everything that had just happened, and was partially glad she had not told Nick about what she heard yet. Had he known that Hannah was proclaiming her love for Richard that night, it might have made that scene even weirder. It still didn't change the fact that what was happening was bad, for both of them. She was thinking much too hard on it, thinking that Hannah's proclaiming of love was somehow connected to Richard pushing on her, and that he was being pulled away from her. She turned in her bed, and looked towards the wall, whispering to herself. “I can't let this happen. I won't. I'm not losing my husband. I'll just have to...get a little help from my small friend.” She smiled as she covered herself up, thinking of something else to do in the morning.

By the time morning had come, the sun crept into the bedroom and two of the four friends were about to wake from their slumber. Hannah, surprisingly, had woken up early this day, and was ready for this new day. She had a lot of things on her mind, a lot of things that she wanted to do to help out Richard and to get herself adjusted to living with her big friends. As she looked over, she saw Richard laying on his bed, one arm laying against the nightstand, leading to the rest of his body, most of the bathrobe off his chest. She looked over at him, and began to run along his hand, treading carefully, until she got over to his shoulder.

As soon as she got to his shoulder, her feet stumbled a little and she fell off the fabric and onto his chest. Her body rolled and she yelped as she hit his bare skin. Rolling down, she felt the heat coming from his body until she hit what felt like a soft wall. Whining out in the pain of things, she looked up to see that Richard's hand had come in the way and he was looking down at her, with a smile on his face. “Good morning, Hannah. Are you having fun down there?” Hannah's face immediately went red as she tried to think of an excuse as to why she was on his bare chest. Calling up, she said. “J-Just...trying to get you up! I'm kinda hungry and was...wondering what we could fix for breakfast!”

Richard took the suggestion, though he wasn't sure that's exactly what she was doing. Letting her hop into his hand, he slowly fixed his robe and got up. On his way across the room, he saw that Cindy was awake as well, staring up at the ceiling, stretching a little as she took a look at the ceiling. Her eyes darted off towards Richard, noting that he was holding Hannah. She'd seen every move that Hannah had just done and she gave her a strange look. Upon coming by her, Richard greeted her. “Morning, Cindy. I'm gonna take Hannah in for breakfast. Can you wake Nick up and meet us in there?”

Cindy blinked for a moment, before taking her eyes off Hannah and switched them to Richard. “Sure, honey. We'll be there in just a minute or two.” Richard walked out of the room and Cindy slowly got herself up, moving towards the nightstand. Nick was already up as well, it seemed. He was watching Hannah walking away, with Richard, and then looked to Cindy, a look of disappointment on his face. For some reason, he knew she knew something. As she got down, close to him, he looked up and spoke. “What happened to them last night, Cindy?”

Cindy's face wanted to grin, realizing that she'd be able to start what she was planning that morning. Letting out a fake sigh, she got down on her knees, offering her hands to Nick. “Let's go to the bathroom to wash up. We can discuss this in there...” She waited for Nick to climb into her hands and then walked towards the bathroom, acting as gentle as she could with him, needing him, out of the three others, to trust her for what she was beginning to plan...