- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy starts getting a little more forward as Nick's nervous feelings heighten...

The situation was getting very strange for Nick. Never did he imagine that he would be doing something like this for Cindy, when he got up in the morning. Honestly, he never imagined he would be doing this sort of thing for anyone, tiny or not. Hannah had never expressed an interest in foot rubs to him before, so him doing this was something he had never thought he would have to do. He'd never given anyone a foot rub before, let alone someone whose foot is 2-3 times as tall as his entire body. This would be a very strange situation, stranger than it already was.

Her feet were in place, though her toes were moving up and down as he approached them. Seeing them moving created another slight breeze towards him. He looked up the length of her foot. Wrinkles, pink skin, and the smell they all produced spanned what looked like 15 or more feet. It was hard to believe all of this was just someone's foot. Still, he slowly worked his way up to the feet and put his hands down on her big toe. He immediately retracted when that toe moved, all of them scrunching in reaction to his touch. He heard Cindy above him, making a soft moaning sound as he touched her foot. How much was she really enjoying this? Nick wasn't sure he really wanted to know that answer.

Cindy had felt Nick's little hands touching her toe, and it gave her an interesting feeling. It was like with Richard, where she enjoyed the feeling of someone touching her, specifically her feet, but there was something else tied with it, too. It continued as she called down to him. “Nick? You okay down there, sweetie?” Her voice rang down, which helped encourage Nick to move forward. Having to climb onto a giant foot was something he wasn't sure he was ready for, but as soon as she'd called to him, he put his hands back on her foot, reaching near the ball of it.

“S-Sure! No problem!” he said, lying. He wasn't really okay. He was volunteering to climb all over the foot that had nearly killed him twice the day before, and was made to give it a massage. As much as he was trusting Cindy, this still felt weird. He clenched onto the flesh of her foot and brought his right leg up, letting his knee rest on Cindy's big index toe. They moved again, but not nearly as much, giving him not as much of a nervous feeling. “Just...give me a minute, Cindy! I've...never done this before.” He wanted her to be patient with him, so he could try to push back some of the fear he had of climbing on top of this thing.

Cindy yawned, hearing everything he'd said. He was obviously having problems in getting on top of her foot. Thinking about his situation, she started reaching back, towards her foot. “Don't worry, little Nick. I'll help you out a bit.” Nick saw her hand approaching and he yelped as two fingers quickly and gently pushed on his stomach and started dragging him up Cindy's foot. His nervousness skyrocketed during this, until they let him go, his face and hands landing firmly on the middle of her foot, where all of her skin and tension met. He shook as Cindy retracted her hand and spoke down to him. “There ya go. No climbing involved. Now you can just focus on giving it a nice, good rubbing.”

Cindy acted so confident in all of this, whereas Nick still felt nervous. He pointed his head up, still slightly shaking, and called up to her. “C-Cindy...? I..I don't know about this anymore...this is...scary...” His voice was coming up to her, showing that he was fearing her, which made her turn her head and respond to him. “Well, if my big feet are so scary, then I suggest you get to rubbing them! The sooner you make them feel better, the sooner you can climb off and we can get on with our day. So, if you don't mind...get to it, little one.”

Cindy's tone was changing in this situation. She was starting to feel a lot again. That new feeling she felt wasn't only control, but more or less...complete control. With Richard, she knew she could get him to do things for her, but this was different. With Nick, he didn't have a choice in the matter. She thought about it, and about how tiny he was. Were he to object and she wish him to stay, she could make him stay there. Being only 3 inches tall, he was very vulnerable. It would be easy for her to lose her Gentle Attitude and make him doing whatever she wanted. But, she wanted him to do it voluntarily. She still needed him to be on her side of this.

Feeling like she wasn't going to let him go if he didn't do it, Nick pushed his fear back and started to rub on her foot. He lay himself down and started to wave his arms and legs around as he massaged, as if he were in the snow, making a Snow Angel. He heard a lot of noises coming from Cindy, hopefully indicating that he was still doing a good job. Maybe, if he did it well, she'd let him stop soon. That's what he was hoping, anyways. He didn't mind giving her a foot rub after everything she'd been doing for him, but that didn't make the situation any less scary.

“Mmm...good job.” she said, confirming that he was doing something for her. She felt so much from this rubbing. It wasn't nearly as 'full' as a rub from Richard, but the idea of Nick being so small and putting everything he had into it made it feel worth it to her. Still, she wanted more than just a simple rubbing from him. Calling down to him, she asked him to take it a step further. “Nick, you're doing a good job. You can stop rubbing them now. I have something else in mind for you to do for the remainder of this little favor of ours.”

Nick sat up on Cindy's foot before he saw her toes spreading out and that side of her foot slightly lifting into the air. They were all spread out and there was a clear crevice between the ball of her foot and her toes. “Before we go on and get on with our day, can you crawl down there and give each of my toes a little kiss?” Her voice sounded sweet and innocent, as if she weren't trying to make this last as long as possible. Nick was hoping for it to be over, but the way she sounded...he couldn't refuse that voice.

He got up to go and end up kissing those toes, but on the way, he slipped off her foot, hitting the couch cushion below. The hard material hurt him a little as he kept rolling, right to the edge. As he hit the edge, he saw her pink toe near and latched onto it. For a second, he thought he was about to fall, but Cindy's foot had moved at the last second, which brought him further onto the cushion. He looked at the toe he was latching onto and then back, towards the ground. Cindy looked back at him and posed a question. “Nick? What are you doing down there? Why are you hanging off my toe?”

He couldn't do anything but latch onto it, and end up kissing it, realizing that had Cindy's foot not been where it was, he might have fallen and hit the ground. He didn't care what was going on anymore. That toe had helped save his life. He was against the idea of kissing her toes, but he didn't care, at that moment.