- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick has an even greater for respect for Cindy as he gets further into his feelings through her request...

There was nothing to be done for now, but Nick kissing and kissing on Cindy's toe. He had just been through a very scary situation and, had Cindy's toe not come within arms' reach, he would have fallen to the floor, likely either badly hurt or dead. As much as he would hate to admit it, Cindy's foot had just saved his life, and he was starting to repay it as his lips grazed over the toe he was hanging from again and again and again, not willing to stop. He didn't care that he didn't want to be near her feet. Right now, they were the only thing he wanted to be near.

Cindy, herself, was a little confused at how the current situation had arisen. One minute, she had told him to move down and start kissing on her toes, and the next, he was hanging off her pinky toe. She had looked back and asked him why he was there, but the only answer she got was him clinging onto her toe and showering it with kisses. It was confusing her greatly, not having realized that he'd tumbled off her foot and nearly fell to the floor. She wanted to question him further, but he looked like he was a little busy. For the moment, she would just leave him alone and let him work.

The toe was still relatively large to Nick, likely about a third of his own height, and it had moved down enough that his feet could touch the ground. Letting do of it for a second, he walked around, at her toes, looking at them as they were hovering above his head. As he reached each separate one, he pulled close to it and gave it a kiss, on both feet. Coming back to the original foot, finally, he used the pinky toe to gain leverage and get back up on top of her foot. He was planning to finally do what she wanted him to do, in the first place. Move on her sole and kiss the bottoms of her toes.

It didn't take him long to get up there, but getting to the point of the kissing was another story. As soon as he moved, his shoe got caught between two of her toes and he tripped, his body falling down. He yelped as he felt himself falling, but something had caught him. Something soft, that was letting out a lot of heat. He stayed down for a moment, feeling the heat and feeling the skin against his cheeks. Pushing himself up, he realized that he was now laying in the crevice between Cindy's sole and her toes. Directly in front of his face was her big toe, moving up and down as she was enjoying what he was doing for her.

She wasn't sure just what he was doing, but she felt his little kisses on her toes, one at a time, for a fair amount of time. She was thinking about everything that had happened and, feeling him now laying in the crevice of her foot, it didn't seem like that bad of a situation. He was so little, but he was still able to do a lot for her, for her feet. Maybe being so small made things a little easier. She would probably never know, but what she did know was that she was enjoying every second of what Nick was doing for her, even if he hadn't initially wanted to do it. He was doing a good job and she wanted him to know it. “You're still doing a great job, sweetie. It almost feels like you're loving it, too.”

Little did she know that he was enjoying it, at this point. After that traumatizing event and having her feet, of all things, rescuing him from certain danger, he was starting to feel something for her. He wanted to thank her for the rescue that he wasn't even sure she knew about. The only thing he could think of was to make this little 'session' of theirs as wonderful and complete as he could make it. He pulled himself forward and started to kiss on her big toe, not holding back anything. He wanted her to feel like a princess, after what she had just done for him.

So, she did. The more Nick spent on her toes, the more Cindy started to feel a third feeling from this session. This new feeling was something she had never felt before. It was like the feeling of gratitude from when she would have Richard giving her feet the attention she wanted of them, but something about this felt a little...more complete. The feeling that now ran through her veins was making her think that this wasn't just a session to repay her for taking care of him. She was starting to feel like he was honestly enjoying this task she had for him. There had been a big difference in how he did earlier, when he was scared, and now.

“You're enjoying this, aren't you?” she asked, calling down to Nick. Nick stopped kissing her toes for a moment and began to think about it. As strange as it sounded, he was enjoying it. He knew why he was enjoying it, but he was enjoying it, all the same. If she could tell he was enjoying it, then he must have been doing a good job with this. Calling back up to her, he gave a response to the question, unsure if she wanted a response or not. “Well, Cindy...Yeah. I...I guess I am enjoying what we're doing, a little bit. Are you happy with what I'm doing? Is it what you were expecting?”

Cindy heard his words, all too well, and her smile only got bigger. She had enjoyed it, very much. She had heard him panting as he spoke to her, though. As much as he could keep going, she realized that she was wearing him out. Reaching her hand down, she quickly pulled him away from her feet and turned herself on her back. Quickly depositing him on her bare stomach, where the shirt had been pulled up from the move, she let him see that smile she had on her face. “It was lovely, Nick, but I can tell I'm wearing you out. To be honest, I'm a little tired, myself. You wanna sleep here...with me?”

Nick almost didn't know how to answer this question. However, he was tired and didn't care. He'd just gotten a huge amount of respect for Cindy after she'd saved him from that fall. Nearly collapsing onto her soft, warm belly flesh, he nodded his head, curling up and rubbing his face against her. “That sounds...nice, Cindy.” The two took big, deep breaths as they both fell asleep, taking a quick nap that morning...