- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy awakens from her nap, only to get an idea of something she can do with Hannah...

There were two couple in the cabin, sharing time with one another. Or, rather, we could call them two 'pairs', sharing time with one another. There were, indeed, two couples in the cabin, but they were mixed and matched, at this point. Cindy wasn't spending time with her husband, but rather, Nick. Hannah was also not spending time with her boyfriend, but Richard instead. The fates could call these two pairs future couples, but would that really be accurate without knowing for certain, if they would all fall for one another? Some of them had convictions and responsibilities for their significant other. Could they be swayed towards someone else so easily?

The answer to that was completely unknown, and would definitely not get an answer in a single day. There was definitely passion between some of them, especially from Hannah to Richard, which had existed for years upon years. She had felt so strongly for Richard when they were growing up and going to school together, but one, little mistake seemed to make that future impossible. Nick, on the other hand, felt a sort of attachment to Cindy that was entirely recent. He felt affection to her because she'd taken care of him, not to mention that she'd recently saved his life, from falling from the couch to the floor. Nevertheless, the feelings were there, developing themselves, as he slept on her stomach.

The two larger people, however, weren't feeling nearly as affectionate as their smaller counterparts. Richard, for example, had his personal feelings at the back of his mind. He was trying to think through this entire situation in a logical and responsible manner. Sure, they were on vacation, but this was a huge deal. Nick and Hannah were the size of little toys, and they might be stuck that way forever. He felt the unending responsibility that he needed to do all he could to help them. He felt that he and Cindy had an obligation, as their friends, to try to find a solution to this and, if there was no solution, to make life as easy for them as possible.

Cindy, on the other hand, wasn't thinking entirely on the safety of their two little friends. It was very true that she had gained a level of attraction towards Nick through the day so far. He had shown great respect for her taking care of him, and he'd just spent awhile, rubbing her feet, just as she'd asked. She could tell that he was enjoying her company, and that made her feel good, despite the fact that she still had some thoughts in her head that she wanted to get back at Richard for doing what he'd done, as well as Hannah, for being a part of what made him hurt her.

Those ideas, visions, and memories were all around in Cindy's head while she slept with Nick. Among all of the good feelings she held within herself from the way Nick was treating her, she still felt that little flicker of jealousy with Hannah being so close to Richard today, and with how she had made him hurt her. Nick had done enough for Cindy that she forgave him, but Hannah had not only been a part of when Richard shoved her, but she was also trying to get close to him. She was trying to get as close as she could to Richard, obviously in the hopes of gaining his affection.

Cindy thought that she was losing Richard from all of this happening. He was her husband and he hadn't spent any time with her at all on this vacation. Not even one foot-rub had occurred. Ever since they discovered Nick and Hannah, all Richard had done with her was give her orders and spent all of his time with Hannah. Nick was the only one that wasn't trying to pull Richard away from her. She awoke about 20 minutes after they'd fallen asleep and pushed her head up. She took a look around the room, and down at her belly, seeing her little, sleeping Nick.

Cindy reached down and carefully picked Nick from her stomach and set him down against a pillow that was once on the couch. She put them both on the coffee table and began to turn, setting her feet on the ground. She sat in front of the coffee table, taking a look at Nick. She whispered down to him as she pulled herself up. “Sleep well, my little Nick. Don't wake too soon. I've just got a few things to take care of. Then, all our problems will be over.” As she pulled herself up completely, she watched to make sure Nick wasn't waking up. Once she realized that he wasn't, she moved onward, heading back to the bedroom to see what Richard and Hannah were up to. She didn't want to leave Nick alone, but for what she might be able to do, she would need to.

Her feet softly tapped the floor as she walked. Realizing what a ruckus she made for Hannah and Nick when she walked, she tip-toed her way through the cabin. Her destination was the bedroom, where she had seen Richard and Hannah move to. She hadn't heard any noise from the surrounding area since waking up, so she was hoping that they were asleep as well. As she came through, she whispered to herself. “If she's asleep, too, maybe I can finally get through to her what I needed to. Maybe...just maybe, I can teach her the lesson she needs to learn.”

Cindy was ready to take Hannah and use her height to full advantage. She didn't care if she hurt the girl. She just wanted to get back at her and Richard for what had happened to her. Despite the affection she'd gained from Nick, she still felt hurt from the change that had happened in Richard the past day. Part of her mind was out-of-whack and was set on only one thing, not caring about what consequences she might face. She wished to do something, and she couldn't really do much to Richard, at this point. Not until his bravado wore off and she was able to control him again.

Creeping into the room, she saw Richard and Hannah both, sleeping. A smile crept to her face as she saw the tiny woman, curled up in Richard's open palm. “Perfect” she spoke to herself. She came over to the bed, with the intentions of taking Hannah and spending some 'quality time' with her. As she came over to the bed, her grin only widened, her hand starting to move from her side and move downwards, towards Hannah's body and Richard's hand...