- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy has a lot more fun with getting dressed than she'd initially planned, thanks to the overly-affectionate reaction from Nick...

That last line Cindy had given Nick made his entire face go red. He knew of the situation and what was about to happen. Knowing just made everything that much worse. He was sitting on a bed and, in front of him, was Cindy. Cindy, in all her gargantuan size, was about to get undressed and into some clothes to wear for the rest of the day. He was going to see her body, nearly naked like before. This time, however, she knew he was there, and she didn't mind getting undressed in his presence. It made him feel embarrassed and nervous. He wasn't sure if he could say anything to this. All he did was get nervous and nod his head towards her.

Cindy giggled as she saw him get so nervous. She admitted that she enjoyed the thought of saying that last line to him when she was going to do this. He had already seen her naked feet, but she was curious to see how nervous he would get at knowing he was about to see nearly her entire body, naked, directly in front of him. Sure, he'd seen her naked before, but not like this. Not when she was acting like she wanted him to see it. That made the situation so much more fun to do. Her hands slowly ran down her front-side, grazing over her belly as she wrapped her fingers around her shirt. She began to pull it up, smiling and staring at her nervous friend, every step of the way.

Nick's insides were all shaking, both with excitement and embarrassment. Cindy's blouse was slowly folding onto itself as it was pulled up. With every second, more of her bare stomach was exposed to him. Towering flesh, enough heat coming from it for him to feel it past the breeze generated by her moving blouse. His hair was pushed back as he saw the blouse stopped and slowly moving over the mounds that were her breasts. As it was pulled up, they all jumped, up and down, a reaction for having the pressure of the blouse on them, and suddenly being free from it. They were still bound by her bra, but they moved, nonetheless.

The blouse came over her head and was sent to the floor below. Now, Nick was at the edge of the bed and Cindy slowly walked towards him. That towering, distant figure, almost seemed to get larger and more towering as she inched closer, the echoed pounding from the floor, coming from every last step she took. He never lost the red in his face as his neck went back, further and further, trying to remain focused on her face. It was dozens and dozens of feet above him, and it just looked down, smiling towards him. After letting out her smile, she reached for her back. “Enjoying yourself, my little buddy? Don't get too excited yet. I've still got more to take off and change into.”

Nick's heart was racing, thumping faster and faster every second. Cindy was slowly unclipping her bra and looking down at him, with this immense, affectionate smile. She was teasing him this entire time, and being this close to someone so big and that had been so gentle and caring with him was more than he could handle. His own hormones were kicking in and he didn't know if he could take it. “C-C-Cindy, I...I...” Those two words were all he could get out before the cupped breasts that were held back by the bra were freed and the bra thrown to the floor behind Cindy. She crossed her arms and kept that smile on her face.

“Excited yet?” she asked, knowing how much she was pushing her tiny friend. He was trying his hardest not to completely lose himself in this moment, but it was hard. Sometimes, people couldn't control themselves when there was a person in front of them, stripping their clothes off at normal height. Having someone that towered over you, like a huge skyscraper doing the same was even harder. How could Nick resist losing it, upon seeing naked breasts, arms, stomach, hips, and more that were all bigger than his entire body? Nick fell over, his arms shaking from the scenario that was unfolding, echoed laughter pouring down from above him.

“I think that's a yes” she said, biting her lip, as she uncrossed her arms. They were alone in the room, so Richard and Hannah couldn't peek or snoop on them, and she was really getting into this situation. She wasn't sure why, but she really enjoyed taking off those clothes and showing off to him. Having someone get so nervous and embarrassed from seeing her body was magical to her. Richard had never been this mesmerized by her before, just as Nick was doing other things a lot deeper than Richard had done. She reached down and softly patted Nick on the head with a fingertip.

“You're such a cute, little guy, Nick.” she said. “As weird as it sounds, I'm glad we're taking the time to get to know each other. The situation that brought the two of us together, as buddies, wasn't exactly good. We're both losing our relationships to one another's lovers, but this is fun! Besides, I really like how embarrassed and how red your face is from seeing me. It's only natural, though. I can see why you're in such awe of me.” As she finished this last statement, she brought her hand up and played with her hair. She was about to reach down with her other hand when a loud knock came through the door, causing her to flinch.

“Cindy! Aren't you done yet? We're ready to go!” Richard's voice echoed through the room, scaring both of them. The red immediately flushed out of Nick's face and he turned, burying his face in his arm. He was so embarrassed at what had just happened, and he wasn't even sure how it happened. He couldn't stop himself, though. He was completely stunned by Cindy's appearance. Cindy lost her own blushing as well, having been so rudely interrupted by Richard. Her moment with Nick had been completely ruined, and she got a scowl on her face.

“Oh, for crying out loud. I'll be out in just a minute! Jeez!” Flustered, she turned back and started reaching for her clothes. Fitting her bra back on, she reached down and patted her little Nick. “Don't be so embarrassed, little dude. I'm afraid, though, that we'll have to continue this some other time. Some people are just so impatient! Give me just a second to get dressed and we'll get going.” Cindy turned to her other clothes and started to put it all all, roughly and snappily putting everything on, clearly making it apparent that she was upset. As she got the last of her clothes on, a pair of sneakers, she put her hand out for Nick to come into, preparing to go out and meet the two rude disruptions that had ruined their moment...