- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy and Nick return to the hall, where they find Richard and Hannah a little close to the bedroom door...

Nick thought he was about to have a mental breakdown before Richard had interrupted Cindy's little tease. Being close to Cindy and adjusting to her body's size was hard enough, but having that colossal body stripping down and giving him that sort of show was completely different. Not only did she intimidate him with her size, but she was like an enormous, sexual beacon at that moment. He didn't know how to handle that, and neither did his body. He was scared, but also slightly excited about it. Before he could go too far, though, she had gotten out of the tease and got some clothes on.

Part of him was glad she'd stopped to get dressed. He was partially afraid of where it would have gone from there. What would Cindy have done with him had she not been interrupted? Would she have come even closer? Would he have been asked to come and touch her naked body? Would he have been pulled into some sexual scenario with her? There were a lot of possibilities and, for now, he didn't want to think about it. He put his hands on top of Cindy's finger and climbed onto her hand, as if he were climbing into the cab of a pickup truck. Once there, he began to walk towards her palm, where he planned to sit down and ride with her, until they met up with Richard and Hannah.

They had both been disappointed, on some level, that Cindy had to get dressed again. Not having Richard around to show her affection, forced or natural, was making Cindy feel a little needy. She'd already shown this with her request for Nick rubbing her feet, but she felt a lot of it outside of that, too. That's what drove her to strip and tease Nick so much. He's been the only person to be nice to her on this trip. He's the only one that seemed to care to spend any time with her. Hannah was too scared of her and Richard was just on this leadership trip and did nothing but order her around. She didn't like this, at all.

Still, she was careful with Nick. She knew that she could do anything she wanted with him, but if she did get rid of him, she'd have no one left. Besides, he'd done a good job on her feet earlier. She definitely wanted to keep him around for that. Who knows? If they didn't find a cure for whatever made him small, he might have a permanent occupation of staying around her big feet. That idea definitely made her smile as she walked across the room, Nick sitting in the middle of her palm, pushed against her chest. If she could have him working for her feet all the time, naturally, she'd be in paradise.

“Um...C-Cindy?” came Nick's voice, as she was approaching the door. With her feet, now trapped inside a pair of converse sneakers, stopping right before the door, she turned her head down towards him, seeing him looking up at her. She calmly asked her little buddy a question, wondering what was on his mind. His face, almost unknown to her, was blushing red. He was thinking about what had happened before, and wanted to ask her something about it, and about what had been going on. In the end, though, he just shook his head and said “N-Nothing. Nevermind.” She shook her head a little, finding him a little amusing before looked back up and reaching for the door.

A loud clicking sound swept through the air as Cindy's fingers pinched around the door lock, moving it into a different position. With the door now unlocked, she pulled it open, letting the light from the hallway pour into the bedroom. Just outside the door were Richard and Hannah, as if they'd been right there, listening in on what was going on in the bedroom the entire time. This made Cindy feel rather odd, raising an eyebrow and questioning Richard. “Having fun hanging around the door? Whatcha doing? Eavesdropping on me and Nick?”

Cindy's words were cold, and they were meant to be. She immediately thought they had been listening in on what they were talking about, and she wanted to make sure they knew that was not an acceptable thing to do to your friends. Both Hannah and Richard's faces went red for a moment and Hannah turned around, her body getting caught on a large piece of thread that was tied around her waist. As she got caught, Cindy looked down at her, realizing there was a thread tied to her and tied to Richard's middle finger. She was tied onto him. What was that all about? She looked back to Richard. “Tying up your little friend for sport, huh?”

“N-No!” replied Richard, a flustered look on his face. He couldn't believe all of what Cindy was telling him. While the two of them had been eavesdropping on Cindy and Nick, they couldn't hear anything through the door. He was also, most certainly, not tying Hannah up for pleasure. Once he tried to calm down, he continued talking about the idea for the thread. “Since we're taking them out on a hike, I figured that we could fasten them with the thread to make sure they didn't fall out of our reach or anything. You know, for their safety. You should tie Nick to your finger, too. We don't want to lose them.” Hannah then nodded vigorously, putting her own input to that idea.

Cindy and Nick both looked at one another, and then back to them. They had too many strange thoughts about Richard and Hannah already. They didn't even want to think about what was popping into their heads. Still, it was a good idea, from a safety perspective. Looking down at her little buddy again, Cindy responded. “Yeah, yeah, whatever. What you do in your spare time on this vacation is something we don't really want to know. Well, how about it, little dude? You wanna get 'fastened' to my finger?” She winked down at Nick, mocking Richard's idea even further.

Nick sat there, not standing at all. He started to chuckle a little bit, and nodded. “Sure, why not? After all, I want to make sure I stay close to you!” He was starting to play Cindy's little game of showing the others that they knew about Richard and Hannah's little moments. Finally moving, he moved towards Cindy's middle finger, which was coming up. Wrapping his arms around it, he gave it a big hug, nuzzling into it, just so Hannah could see it. Even if Hannah never came back to him, he wanted to make her feel guilty, at least a little bit...