- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy and Nick wait around the back of the cabin until Richard and Hannah run off, so they can go back inside, not letting them know they weren't really gone...

Cindy had seen Richard stopping and staring, empty-eyed towards her, when she talked about never wanting Nick to leave her side. It was just the kind of reaction she wanted out of him. She knew he was gone in his own little world now, so she took Nick outside and went off, without them. Nick hadn't said a word. They were both on the same mindset, at that moment. They both wanted both Richard and Hannah to be jealous of the bond that was forming between them. They knew that those two weren't so close yet, and they wanted to show them that they could lose them, over this, and wanted them to feel bad about it.

With Richard and Hannah being left behind, Cindy and Nick made their way out the door. Instead of going towards the path, however, Cindy had a much better idea in mind. She had started to go down the path, but quickly turned around and started to head back, towards the cabin. They weren't going anywhere, but she had a plan in mind for what they wanted Richard and Hannah to go through. They came back to the cabin and sat themselves down against the back of it. The path didn't seem to lead around that way, so they'd stay there until Richard and Hannah went off.

“So...what do we do now?” asked Nick, hanging onto Cindy's finger, a soft breeze having kicked up and pushing against his body. Cindy hadn't given him the pleasure of hearing her big 'master plan' for this situation. He just came along for the ride. Before, he was just set on the jealousy. He wanted to show Hannah how much Cindy and he had bonded over the past day, and get her jealous. Cindy was in control, for the most part, though. She was the one doing all of these actions, like supporting his actions, leaving without them, going to the back of the cabin. She hadn't explained to him what all they were doing.

Cindy could see his troubles and put her other palm in the direction the wind was coming from. After the pressure left his body, he sat down, pushing against her palm, as if it were some sort of couch. He looked to her, wanting an answer. She gave him one, after a moment. “Now, we wait for them to leave. Once they realize that we've left without them, they'll come running, trying to find us. Richard is so caught up on yours and Hannah's safety that he'll think that I'll be getting you into trouble. Or, at least, one of them will, I'm hoping. After they leave, we'll just simply go back into the cabin and spend some more time together. It's as simple as that.”

Nick was pushing against her hand flesh and hanging onto her, thinking about what she just said. So, basically, they were going to make them think they'd run off, only to go back into the cabin? From the sounds of it, they were going to just hang out for awhile, and let the other two stress out, over where they were. It was an interesting idea. If Richard was as caught up with the safety of him and Hannah, then she'd be causing a lot of stress in him. I guess that was the point. The more he's stressed, the more likely he'll be vulnerable to their ongoing bonding. That, in turn, would also make Hannah vulnerable. She would get stressed, because he's stressed.

The two of them then waited for awhile. They didn't know how long it would take for Richard to leave with Hannah, but it would only be a matter of time. Cindy was a little upset that she didn't get to do what she had planned to do with Hannah earlier, but she'd just have to do some more stuff with Nick, in the mean time. After about 10 minutes, they crept their heads around the side of the cabin and could see Richard and Hannah walking into the forest, through the path. Cindy smiled down at Nick and picked herself up. “Alright. That's our cue, little dude. Let's go back inside and spend some more time together, while they're off in the forest.”

Nick wasn't sure what they were going to do, but he was just going to go with it. He was starting to enjoy the company that Cindy provided. She was big, intimidating, but also seemed a little protective of him. That made him a little happier to be around her. He basically did everything for Hannah. Sure, she gave him affection, but she wasn't protective of him, like Cindy was being right now. He calmly rode on her hand as they took a back door into the house. He watched the scenery as they came back into the bedroom and she untied his thread and placed him on the bed.

She turned to the side and kicked off her shoes, letting them fly across the room. “There we go! Now my feet are a little more comfortable. Well, then!” she said, getting on her knees and looking down at her little friend. “We've got plenty of time together, right now. What should we do? Any ideas?” She had a smile on her face. She obviously had ideas of her own in her head, but she wasn't talking about them, right then. Nick just sat there, looking up at her. He tried to smile. She was still intimidating, despite being the kind person she seemed to be, at the moment. He was a little nervous, though, remembering the last thing that happened between them around this bed.

Cindy remembered it, too, and that's why she was smiling. As much as her mood had been ruined earlier, she was happy that Nick was around, and those other two were not. To make things better for them and worse for Richard and Hannah, she figured something a little more personal between them, was necessary. She also was starting to like the little guy. He'd already seen her, practically naked before. It'd be no problem in finishing the job. “Oh, I know! We can finish what we had started earlier. I'm sure you wouldn't mind seeing all of me again, right?”

A loud, echoing giggle rained down from the ceiling as Cindy began to disrobe again. Nick's nervousness started to come back as he saw her shirt come off, then her bra, her pants, and finally, her panties, as she stood back up. Before long, he had a towering, naked beauty in front of him. His heart was pounding as he saw her moving towards him. “Now, let me join my little buddy on the bed. You wouldn't mine, would you?” He was frozen as he saw that towering, naked wonder moving, parts of her coming above him as she pulled herself onto the bed...