- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy starts playing with Nick on the bed, before wanting to move him to her favorite place...

 

The situation had changed now. Nick was alone in the cabin with Cindy, and it was clear that she wanted to have some personal fun with her little friend. He was quivering on the bed. All he could see above him was a towering, building-sized Cindy, climbing onto the bed, planning to spend some time with him. Every little detail of her body could be seen. She was completely naked and was all around him, at this point. Her shadow engulfed him as she came onto the bed and sat down, a leg on each side of him. The bed retracted as she came down, causing some unforeseen effects on little Nick.

The angle of the surface suddenly changed. What was once a flat surface became an incline. Nick lost his balance and began to fall down the incline. He could see where he was going. He wanted to stop, but he couldn't. His body was tumbling, faster and faster, her legs going by on both sides of him. Ahead of him was that same crotch he'd harmed in the bath tub the night before. Those vaginal lips that had opened up to claim him as their own. He saw them getting closer and screamed, hoping that Cindy would see his plight and stop him before he was lost inside her.

As the lips got closer and closer, he realized just how titanic they were to him. They could easily swallow him up and he would never see the light of day again. At the last second, when he was mere inches from those damp, fleshy lips, a hand came down and stopped him. He crashed into the hand and felt everything moving again. While trying to get a grip on his head, he looked up, seeing everything, from Cindy's stomach up to her head as she held him just above her crotch, giggling at his movements. “Silly, Nick. I know you're excited to see me, but you can't go in there! I'd lose you!” Come here, I have a better place for you.”

Everything was still moving, out of control. Cindy was lying on her back and brought her hands up, closer to the top half of her body. She held him above her chest and gave him a look. She looked at him, and then down, towards her breasts. “You know, if you wanted to have a little more personal time with me, you should have just asked!” she said, not even considering that it was a complete accident that he fell towards her crotch the moment before. Her hand moved again, as he was lowered, closer and closer to her chest. “I have just the valley for you to visit!”

Nick was so frozen from the scenario, just as he was before. He couldn't say a single word. Having Cindy being so personal with him, not to mention the fact that she was completely naked, was overwhelming him. He soon saw the light disappear from beside him and he was let go. He yelped as he fell, hitting the soft surface of her skin. As he gained himself, again, he looked up and around to see that he was in a very different place. Sitting down, he could see walls of flesh on either side of him, high in the sky. Heat was coming from both sides, and he could see something off in the distance.

In front of him was Cindy's shoulders and head, looking down at him. She giggled as she saw him moving around. It didn't take him long to realize where he was. Those walls, those mounds to his sides were Cindy's breasts, her enormous, giant breasts. He was getting scared, but she wasn't holding him anymore. He tried to get up, but fell back down as he heard a loud thumping from beneath him. He yelped again, and fell over. As he did so, he yelped as he heard and felt the thumping again. His heart was racing, until he realized the thumping from beneath him was her. It was her heart.

Cindy's heart beat was that ground-moving, yelp-creating thumping from beneath him. He wasn't sure what to do here. All he knew was that he was between her breasts, and the constant thumping of her heart was making his entire body shake. He got himself up and hugged against one of the mounds and slowly started to make his way towards her shoulders, the closest exit in sight. She was becoming too overwhelming for him to handle. Just as he was about clear, though,the wall of flesh moved. Cindy took a breath, making Nick feel the ground moving upward. He shook and held on, as tight as he could, Cindy watching his every move.

She was enjoying this. Nick was so helpless, in comparison to her. Even a simple breath or heart-beat was enough to freak him out. So, she pushed on her breast a little, to tease him. It was too much for him, of course, and he fell over. She laughed, quietly, as she saw him falling down. She thought to reach down for him, which she did. Her fingers came down and scooped up his tiny body, pulling it up, towards her face. “Aw...was my chest too much for you to handle, Nick?”

Her teasing was strong and powerful. He felt as if he couldn't do anything, that all of this titanic woman, as gentle as she was, was deciding his fate. He looked up to her and frantically nodded his head to her. This only got another laugh out of her. Her finger came down and softly patted his head as she began to sit up. “I'm sorry if it was too much! I guess I'm just too much woman for one, little guy to handle. Maybe I should put you somewhere you're a little more acquainted with, huh?”

Nick had a feeling what area she was talking about. He looked down towards her legs, and her feet. Those feet that he had spent some time around, the same ones that had saved his life. He looked back to her and she gave him a smile. “Yeah, that's right. If you like them so much that you immediately look at them, I'll gladly let you spent more time with my feet.” Cindy let Nick down towards the floor, and set him down, by where her socks and shoes were sitting. Before long, her feet started coming down, towards him.

He watched those feet come down, shaking a little at what Cindy might have in mind, keeping him on the floor, instead of on the bed, with her. In his fear, he tripped and fell deep, inside one of her socks...