- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Richard thinks a lot about the past of his relationship as his torment continues as he drives up to the cabin...

To Richard, this day had already been much too long.  The chance to see Nick and Hannah again was a great feeling for him, but the start of the day had been far from great.  He woke up, got feet shoved in his face, he got scolded, and while tired, he had spent several hours lying on the floor, under those same putrid feet.  He didn’t really love feet before, but after what Cindy was putting him through, he was getting sick and tired of them, as a whole.  He would have no problems if he never saw his wife’s feet ever again.

After that TV ‘session’ and it had come to be the time for departure, he felt like he was still under those stinky feet.  The smell had stuck to the tiny hairs in his nose, and it would not leave him alone.  With every breath he took, the smell intruded on his system, as if it were a constant reminder of what he’d likely be experiencing later on that day, multiple times even.  He wanted to gag every time he breathed through his nose, so he started to plug his nose and only breathe through his mouth.

This, of course, didn’t work for long.  Cindy could tell what she’d done to him and, once they’d gotten into the car, she decided she would let him suffer for the entire trip up to the cabin.  From the moment the car doors had been shut and they’d cleared the driveway, she had slipped her feet out of her heels.  Within moments, those two rancid feet were crossed and propped up on the dash, right in front of Richard’s line of vision.  She let out a smirk and a giggle as she saw his eyes switching from her feet as she slowly wiggled her toes for him, not knowing just how disgusted it made him feel.

‘You’ve got to be kidding.’ Thought Richard as he saw those feet propped in front of his face.  Had he not gone through enough torment already during this day?  Not only had he been forced to spend several hours under his wife’s feet, getting his lips chapped from kissing them for so long, but now he had to stare at them while he drove for the entire trip up there?!  He blinked a few times and thought to look over and say something, but just let out an internal sigh and continued driving. 

Cindy watched Richard’s face throughout the entire trip.  She knew he didn’t terribly love feet, and for some reason, she enjoyed seeing the plight his mind had every time she stuck them into his face or into his mouth.  The woman had developed one hell of an ego since discovering this fetish, and had changed a lot more than she could have known.  What was once a kind and gentle woman was slowly turning into quite the opposite of that and, unfortunately, she didn’t even know it was happening.  She just thought she was treating him the way he’d always wanted to be treated, assuming him upon the ‘sub’ character in a Dom-Sub relationship from him agreeing to try out the ‘foot’ thing way back when she’d first found it.

Richard’s eyes were quivering as he was driving down the road, fighting off everything he was feeling.  His mind was caught on Cindy, but it had drifted away from her feet and onto what had happened to her lately.  He didn’t mind the Dominatrix attitude at first.  It was a little sexy to be told what to do and controlled in the bedroom, but the effects it had on their regular lives was unsettling to him.  She was once a gentle spirit, and now she was controlling, blunt, and all around bitchy towards him.  Everything in his gut was telling him that he just needed to break down and tell her how her actions made him feel, but he never could get himself to doing it.  There was something about the situation that he was afraid of. 

His mind was deep in the feelings.  When they’d first met, Cindy was a wonderful woman.  She was sweet, kind, always asking how Richard was doing, and was constantly trying to do things for him.  She was a complete giver and always gave him the highest of praise when he would do something nice for her.  It made him feel special to have someone like that in his life.  It felt like his life had purpose, like he had someone to live for, to protect.  Now, however, he was starting to feel quite the opposite.  Being oppressed all the time and yelled at made him feel low, like he was just a tool for Cindy to control.  It felt like his purpose was gone.

“Wow, look at that, honey!”  Richard’s mind had snapped out of his thinking and his depressive thoughts as Cindy spoke to him and was pointing out the window of the car.  Regaining his focus, he realized that they were almost to the forest that held their cabin.  Almost being at their destination was a relief to him, but what he saw above the forest did not bring such relief to his mind or Cindy’s.   High above the forest were dark storm clouds, darker than he’d ever seen before.  His eyes widened as he looked at them, trying to figure out where they fit into the weather conditions.

The clouds, themselves, seemed to be fixated on the forest, and nothing else.  The sun was shining elsewhere, but these looming clouds were perfectly still, hovering over the forest, as if to show that there was some sort of danger within.  The clouds were also different-looking than either of them had ever seen before.  Neither could quite put their finger on it, but it almost looked like they were a dark shade of Indigo, something that was unheard of in clouds around this area.

Richard stared at the clouds as they stopped the car as the entrance of the forest.  “What in the world do you thin-WHOA!”  Richard’s head flew back and hit the back of his seat and Cindy’s feet slipped off the table, hitting his lap as they saw an immense lightning bolt shoot down into the forest.  His hands were forced down, gripping onto Cindy’s ankles, almost in fear of the situation.  Cindy looked over at him for a second, raising her eyebrow.  He was willingly touching her feet.  That was a first…

After a second, Richard was breathing heavily and he looked over at Cindy.  “N-Nick and Hannah might be in that!  We have to-“   “YES!” interrupted Cindy, trying to take charge of the situation as she jerked her feet out of Richard’s grip and kicked him in the gut.  “Now let’s go see!  Hit that gas pedal, now!  Go Go Go!”

Richard grunted from the pain of the blow, but quickly grabbed the steering wheel and slammed on the Gas, speeding into the forest, hoping that his friends were safe…

Chapter End Notes:

As Richard and Cindy speed into the forest, what is with this storm, and what does it mean for Nick and Hannah?