[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is the first story I've ever done with giant or shrunken couples, and is partially an idea a friend of mine helped me come up with. Two couples meet at a cabin for a vacation, and one of the couples mysteriously shrinks and chaos ensues.  


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples , Feet, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 55 Completed: No
Word count: 61214 Read: 318102
Published: March 22 2012 Updated: August 20 2012

1. Chapter 1 - Richard and Cindy, Unhappily Married by L2K7 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1043 words)

Meet Richard and Cindy, a couple that were once happily married, but now that marriage has become one-sided...

2. Chapter 2 - Nick and Hannah, the Accidental Couple by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1047 words)

Meet Nick and Hannah, a couple who were put together due to an accident during graduation...

3. Chapter 3 - Pre-Vacation Foot Worship by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1115 words)

Richard is trying to take a nap before leaving for their vacation, but is interrupted by an eager Cindy...

4. Chapter 4 - A Sleepy Morning by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1143 words)

Richard and Hannah drive their way towards the cabin, with one getting some shuteye on the way...

5. Chapter 5 - The First Arrival by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1157 words)

Nick and Hannah slowly arrive at the cabin, ready for a quick nap before the fun begins...

6. Chapter 6 - Richard's Bad Morning by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1172 words)

Richard thinks a lot about the past of his relationship as his torment continues as he drives up to the cabin...

7. Chapter 7 - A Storm Rolls In by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1119 words)

Nick and Hannah get settled into the cabin as they find the first set of bedrooms...

8. Chapter 8 - The Storm's Effects by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1073 words)

Nick and Hannah awaken from the thunderstorm, only to find things radically different...

9. Chapter 9 - A Host of Problems, Big and Small by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1063 words)

Richard and Cindy rush to the cabin, but notice some very strange things going on as they do...

10. Chapter 10 - Dodging a Giant Foot by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1036 words)

Nick and Hannah are shocked when they feel and see Cindy walking into the room, towards them...

11. Chapter 11 - Being Hunted by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1064 words)

Cindy gets on her knees and continues to look for the two 'bugs' she missed a moment ago, completely forgeting about her search for Nick and Hannah...

12. Chapter 12 - Nick's Affectionate Support by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1036 words)

As Nick and Hannah burrow into Cindy's bag, they start freaking out and trying to support one another...

13. Chapter 13 - Richard's Failed Assertion by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1034 words)

As Nick and Hannah take in a special moment, Richard tries to stand up to his wife...

14. Chapter 14 - Separated by a Sock by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (994 words)

Nick and Hannah try to stay together as Cindy starts unpacking, but Fate has other plans...

15. Chapter 15 - Kidnapped for a Bath by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1051 words)

Both Hannah and Nick struggle to get Hannah out of her plight, only to find another one forming...

16. Chapter 16 - Waterfalls and Butt-Nudges by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1012 words)

Nick struggles to free himself from the shower poof as he gets nervous, seeing his best friend's wife coming closer and ready for a bath...

17. Chapter 17 - Dunked and Melted by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1078 words)

Nick fights off the Shower Poof as something interesting happens in tub and Hannah tries to get the attention of Richard...

18. Chapter 18 - Hair-Plucking Escape by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1000 words)

Nick makes a last-ditch effort to get out of this situation...

19. Chapter 19 - From Shock to Pocket by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1054 words)

Hannah approaches Richard, trying to get his attention, but ends up doing something else, entirely...

20. Chapter 20 – Unbelievable Reality and Nude Pursuer by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1004 words)

Nick collects his thoughts on how unbelievable his situation was and is in the middle of leaving the bathroom when fate throws a giant Cindy in his way, once again...

21. Chapter 21 - Thrill Ride to the Kitchen by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1126 words)

Nick is amazed to be alive, but is in for quite the ride as Cindy makes her way through the cabin...

22. Chapter 22 - Safe and Depressed by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (996 words)

Hannah and Nick find each other, but remain separated as they hear their gigantic friends showing a part of their personal life...

23. Chapter 23 - Feeling for a Giant Friend by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1020 words)

Nick and Hannah both feel for Richard as Cindy continues her actions towards him, making him do something that surprises both of them...

24. Chapter 24 - Reuniting and Decisions by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1084 words)

Nick and Hannah are able to reunite, thanks to the shocking moves Richard is making, and Nick starts to get an idea...

25. Chapter 25 - Grabbing Some Attention by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1100 words)

Hannah eventually makes a decision and they head over to Richard and Cindy, hoping to grab their attention...

26. Chapter 26 - Richard's Outburst by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1111 words)

Richard ends up shocking and hurting his wife in order to keep her from hurting the two tiny friends at her feet...

27. Chapter 27 - Cindy's Jealousy by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1007 words)

Cindy returns to the bedroom, only to lament and dwell on the jealousy and emotional pain she is making for herself...

28. Chapter 28 - The Clueless Trio by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1269 words)

Richard takes Nick and Hannah into another room and begins to talk, wondering if they know how their miniaturization happened...

29. Chapter 29 - Apologetic Acting by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1100 words)

The three others are a little shocked as Cindy acts apologetic towards them...

30. Chapter 30 - Sleeping Arrangements and Bonding Plans by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1073 words)

The four of them find a place for Nick and Hannah to sleep and Cindy tries to find peace with Hannah...

31. Chapter 31 - Stress-Filled Shower by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1075 words)

Richard watches the events unfold in the bedroom and heads off for a shower...

32. Chapter 32 - Richard and Hannah in the Kitchen by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1082 words)

Richard takes Hannah into the kitchen and finds out she has something important to discuss...

33. Chapter 33 - Richard's Problem Realization by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1035 words)

Hannah pushes Richard further with their conversation, trying to make him realize just how different he is...

34. Chapter 34 - A Spying Couple by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1167 words)

Cindy decides to take Nick with her when she heard Richard and Hannah leaving the bedroom...

35. Chapter 35 - Hannah's Chest-ploration and Nick's Request by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1162 words)

Hannah wakes up and ends up tumbling onto Richard before the two of them set off for the kitchen for breakfast...

36. Chapter 36 - Bathroom Discussion by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1326 words)

Cindy and Nick head into the bathroom to help Cindy get ready and inform Nick about the unfortunate thing she heard the night before...

37. Chapter 37 - Stove-Heating and Feelings by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1126 words)

Richard and Hannah are in the kitchen, readying breakfast, when Hannah notices some elemental shifts and Richard starts talking about the night before...

38. Chapter 38 - Together at the Table by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1258 words)

Cindy and Nick join the others at the table, thinking about a lot of things at the same time...

39. Chapter 39 - Yogurt Accidents by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1151 words)

The four are at the table, once again, though there are a few problems and Hannah has a little accident...

40. Chapter 40 - Cuddling with one Lover, Moving to Another? by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1128 words)

Nick and Hannah share a moment at breakfast, until she starts moving away...

41. Chapter 41 - Nick's Rubbing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1278 words)

Nick gets nervous when Cindy has a very...strange request for him...

42. Chapter 42 - Nervous Rubbing and Tumbling by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1316 words)

Cindy starts getting a little more forward as Nick's nervous feelings heighten...

43. Chapter 43 - A Changed Perspective on Cindy by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1139 words)

Nick has an even greater for respect for Cindy as he gets further into his feelings through her request...

44. Chapter 44 - Clingy Hannah by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1267 words)

Richard takes Hannah back to the bedroom, where she refuses to leave his hand...

45. Chapter 45 - Opposite Mindsets by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1184 words)

Hannah continues to avoid Richard's concerns for changes, only wanting to be near him right now...

46. Chapter 46 - Cindy's Awakening and Plans by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1113 words)

Cindy awakens from her nap, only to get an idea of something she can do with Hannah...

47. Chapter 47 - Excuses for Being Caught by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1103 words)

Cindy is caught by Richard and Hannah only to think of going on a hike with them...

48. Chapter 48 - Cindy Wakes Nick with a Smile by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1142 words)

Cindy heads back to the living room and thinks about how Nick seems to appreciate her, yet the other two do not...

49. Chapter 49 - Nick's "Condition" for Hiking by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1165 words)

Nick makes a condition for this hike, just before he heads with Cindy to get ready to head out...

50. Chapter 50 - Cindy's Tease by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1177 words)

Cindy has a lot more fun with getting dressed than she'd initially planned, thanks to the overly-affectionate reaction from Nick...

51. Chapter 51 - Threaded Ideas by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1126 words)

Cindy and Nick return to the hall, where they find Richard and Hannah a little close to the bedroom door...

52. Chapter 52 - Hannah's Fears and Cindy's Tying Ability by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1087 words)

Hannah has some mixed feelings about Cindy while Cindy ties Nick up with the thread...

53. Chapter 53 - Thought Processing Leaves Richard Behind by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1167 words)

Richard starts to think about something Cindy said, finally breaking his completely-serious attitude, only to be left behind...

54. Chapter 54 - Tricking Back into the Cabin by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1145 words)

Cindy and Nick wait around the back of the cabin until Richard and Hannah run off, so they can go back inside, not letting them know they weren't really gone...

55. Chapter 55 - Playing on the Bed by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1114 words)

Cindy starts playing with Nick on the bed, before wanting to move him to her favorite place...