- Text Size +

Zoral-Khaan, a creature with a disproportionally large head and several squid like legs, entered a briefing room of the space station, almost floating on the ground.  Around the oval table there were twelve chairs, but only two of them were occupied.  Tarja was sitting cross-legged on one side of the table, looking as sexy as ever, wearing high heel pumps, tight trousers and a low cut blouse exposing a significant amount of her breasts.  On the other side, sitting on the top of the chair there was a black furry creature, resembling a large cat. Its finger like paws was crossed on the table.

“First of all, I would like to congratulate you, cadet Tarja. Our employer was very satisfied with your performance in your first mission.  Your target disappeared nicely and the government investigators concluded that the doctor deserted their project on his own free will.  Mr. Caladri is still working on the satellite transmission, but without the right broadcast signal our clients have nothing to worry about.”, the AQD coordinator said with a surprisingly booming voice.

She bowed her head slightly, accepting his praise.

“Mr. Shaizun here, has another little assignment for you”, Zoral-Khaan pointing at the furry creature across the table.

“There is a sensitive case that we are asked to attend.  This time our client is from the private sector”, the cat like creature started without delay. His voice was raspy.

“We have a wealthy father wishing to recover his daughter from some thugs that kidnapped her.  He doesn’t want to have the police involved and wishes to resolve the matter privately. You will need to play the role of his wife and deliver the ransom money.  You will need to recover the little human girl unharmed and if possible the money too.  You will need to negotiate with them and find the thug’s hideout location.  You must not reveal your alien nature to our client at any moment.  He has no objection if we exercise extreme violence if needed. Should you succeed, we will add to your account 500 credits. Are you interested?”

“Do we have any idea about the number of the kidnappers?”, she asked calmly, popping her pump off, exposing her leathery heel and letting it dangle…

“No, we do not.  All that we know is that the ransom money is to be delivered in 3 days time.  You will need to figure out everything else by yourself”.

Tanja looked slightly puzzled as she tried to devise a plan for this assignment.

She picked up her small purse resting on top of the table.  She opened it and lowered her face near the mouth of the bag.  She whispered to the bottom of her bag for a few seconds.  Then she closed her purse again and turned her eyes to make contact with Mr. Shaizun’s cat like eyes.

“600”, she said confidently, while pushing the front of her pump down with her toes forcing the heel section to fit around her heel with a rustling sound.

“We have a deal”, said the raspy voice.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the end of this story, but I may write a sequel soon...