- Text Size +

“Please leave your bag and your keys on the side tray, miss”, the control guard ordered.

She put her bag on the tray and pushed it towards the guard.

“Come right through please”, was his automated response.

 With one stride she crossed the doughnut shaped check point, making sure to avoid stepping on the metal part of the device on the floor. A loud beep was heard.

“Please turn and spread your arms and legs”, he said with an indifferent voice.

She did.

The guard’s hands traced her outlines in a professional manner.  He touched the sides of her torso and her hips, feeling through the fabric of her dress for guns or knives.  He turned to look the escort guard with astonishment.  Her body was incredibly hard.  He felt as if he was touching a warm granite statue.  His hands touched first her outer and then her inner thighs.  He felt her leg muscles. He tried to squeeze her thigh real hard, so hard that any human would scream in pain, but her skin was impossibly hard and unyielding. She didn’t even react to his strong grip.  He gave the other guard a meaningful stare.

Tarja felt someone touching her… It was more like brushing against her skin. She heard some rustling movement coming from the guy that escorted her.  She knew that her secret had been compromised.

“Please turn around slowly and keep your legs and arms spread”. The control guard’s voice was not indifferent any more.

She raised her arms slowly and then turned around, but not slowly.  She spun around fast enough to see the control point guard rushing for a red alarm button while the other guard was already pointing his machine gun at her.

Neither of the guards could expect that this big woman could move so fast. 

Her long left arm swung in a vicious backhand towards the guard reaching for the red button, while she took one stride closer to the guard with the machine gun.  This careless movement caused another tile to crack as her heel dug into the fragile ceramic material.

The last thing that went through his brain was the back of her extended palm as it ripped through his skull and shredded most of his head to pieces.  Her backhand hit him square on the face. The force of the blow smashed instantly all his facial bones and her long fingernails followed, ripping his flesh effortlessly.  His teeth were dislocated out of his crushed jawbone and flew in all directions.  The same happened to his eye balls when his eye cavity was shattered and removed from the rest of his skull.

Her hand made a full swing, effectively removing all of his face and his right ear from his head.  Blood sprayed everywhere.  His body stood still for a split second losing its momentum, his hand still extended as if trying to reach the red button. Then it collapsed lifeless on the floor. 

A fraction of a second later, her extended right hand grabbed the machine gun and pulled it with inhuman force away from the guard.  But, since the guard was using a strong leather shoulder strap to keep the weapon on him, he flew away following his gun.  His body arched through the air and smashed down with a thud when the strong leather strap prohibited him from flying to the end of the corridor.  He was shocked, he was dizzy and his chest was in pain.  He was unable to regain his footing and he realized that he was still suspended by the leather strap that would have dug painfully into his sides, if he was not wearing a bulletproof vest.  He raised his eyes to see the strange woman holding his machine gun with one hand. Her fingers had dug into the metal creating deep dents on the steel body. She looked coldly at him and started closing her fist further around the metal body.  Groaning, screeching sounds were heard as the metal was forced to bend to a shape suitable to accommodate her fingers.  With a flick of her thumb she bent the trigger into the dented body of the weapon rendering the gun unusable. The guard gulped.

She checked the corridor for any sign of other guards.  After a few seconds, she was pretty sure that no one heard all that commotion.  It was time to pull herself together once again and focus on her mission.