- Text Size +

She looked down at her feet. Through the cleavage of her breasts, she could see the guard was still looking up to her, wide eyed, almost without blinking.  A strong erection was also clearly visible through his pants.  Still holding the deformed gun in her right hand, she pulled the leather strap with her left, ripping it from the weapon.  She let the strap go, and the guard fell on her left foot and then rolled to the floor.  She was ready to drive her right heel swiftly through his skull, before he would start running away, but he did not even try to. Instead, he turned around and moved closer.  His chest was now touching the floor and he placed his hands behind his head, pleading surrender.  She stopped her right foot in mid air, admittedly a little puzzled by his actions. She was surprised to see that he approached her left foot and started licking her toes.  She could not feel his weak tongue against her skin, but for some reason, she liked to watch him doing this.  She lowered her foot, sparing his life.

Eric, did not dare to look up. His world had been reduced to five bright red toenails and some shoe straps.  He was expecting death to come swiftly from above any second now.  He was determined to enjoy his last erection as his cock was pressed against the floor and licking these powerful stone hard toes felt incredibly sexy.  His brain refused to register any of the recent events.  Was he in a trance, floating to a euphoric state or was this just plain madness?

He licked her nails, her toes, the sides of her shoe, between her straps, the thin sole of her sandal.  He ventured beneath the arch of her shoe, licking the dirt underneath and reached as far as her heel, licking around it as it remained planted firmly on her shoe.

This man might prove useful, she thought, after all.  She took a side step towards the metal detector machine. She needed to get to her handbag and she totally ignored a short crunching sound that was heard beneath her in the process.

From his perspective, Eric saw clearly that one of the unfortunate guard’s grinder teeth was accidentally caught under her right sole and resisted her weight for a fraction of a second then crumbled to dust disappearing under her right sole. Witnessing the amazing power of this woman urged him to keep worshiping her foot, and he crawled closer on the blood sprayed floor.  She bent over to reach her handbag.  Her heel was lifted away from her left shoe, exposing the rough yellowish armored skin of her soles.  He didn’t stop licking.  He licked the dust and dirt from the tiny crevices that formed on the side of her heel and even dared to stick his tongue under her heel to clean her hardened skin.

Having recovered her handbag, she resumed her standing position.  Eric pulled his tongue back in his mouth before her heel was lowered onto her shoe.  She reached into her handbag and recovered her SR-5.  He glanced down at the man still groveling at her feet. He hadn’t looked up to her from the moment he saw her crushing and bending his machine gun.  He was still sprawled on the corridor floor paying attention only to her feet. His boot toe was now in a pool of blood that was growing as the blood of the dead guard was flowing freely through the cavity on his head that once has his face.

Tanja withdrew her foot from his attentions and placed it on his side.  His eyes were pinned on her deadly foot.  With a fluid sweeping movement, she carefully pushed his body near the corridor wall, away from the corpse of the other guard.  She moved his 200lb body as if it was a rag doll, without even putting the slightest strain on her legs.

She aimed her gun to the corpse and shot it with the multicolored beam. The lifeless body was shrunk to a few inches tall.  Without delay, she moved slowly to the shrunken corpse and centered it under her left sandal.  Then she pressed down slowly.  There was no slippage, no apparent resistance from the corpse as it started to crumble under her immense weight with a series of bone crushing sounds.  When her sole reached the tiled floor, there was a loud squelch and a sickening crunch, as the last fibers of the body was jellified and mixed with the liquefied bones and the crushed garments under her obliterating foot.  She twisted her foot, putting more pressure on the ball, grinding and mashing everything together.

She lifted her sandal, balancing her foot on her heel, revealing an unidentifiable pattern of goo in the middle of a pool of blood.

“Come closer”, she commanded.

Eric crawled to her feet.

“Clean my sole”, she demanded.

He knew he had no option to disobey.  But the idea of eating human meat, or even licking crushed human tissue in gooey form was way too repulsive for him.  But if this meant that he was going to stay alive, he was going to do it!

He moved hesitantly and was ready to crawl under her raised sandal and lick the remains of his colleague off her sole when a heavy white veil obscured his vision, hitting him on the head.  He reached it and pulled it off his head to find that it was a scented wet wipe.  It was unbelievably heavy for its size and thickness.  He strained his head to look up to her.

“Clean my sole”, she demanded in a softer voice.

He cleaned her sole with ease. These wipes were amazing at removing the organic matter.  He looked up again.

“Clean the floor now.  Everything, blood too”

He obeyed.  The organic film that used to be the security guard a few minutes ago was also swept up with ease.  He looked at the wipe: It was amazing how much stuff it absorbed.  He swept the floor and the magic wipe sucked with ease the splashed blood and the larger pools, leaving the tiles clean.  His sweeping movement gathered several stray teeth, bone splinters, dust and the missing eye ball, which had bounced away when the guard’s head was smashed.  He collected them all in a heap, but the magic wipe was unable to suck them in.

“Let me help you with that”, said the female voice from above and she stepped on the heap crunching the teeth and bones and forcing everything under her toes to flatten.  The moisture of the squished eye picked up the dust from the pulverized teeth and bones, making a powdery amalgamation.

As soon as she lifted her foot, revealing a thin light grey colored pancake, he wiped it off the floor, the moist wipe absorbing it with ease.

“Get up and do the walls now”, she said with authority.

This was the first time he would stand up, since he entered the Twilight Zone.  His body was still aching and he was filled with fear.  With shaking legs, he stood up but kept his gaze down and away from her. He started cleaning the blood splattered wall left to right.  He didn’t quite know why she was forcing him to clean the mess, but he knew he didn’t have the luxury of arguing with her.  He went near the seat of the metal detector machine, wiping away.

“If you try anything funny, like touching the red button, I will kill you. You understand that?”

“Yes Sir... erm… I mean yes madam”. His voice came out as a whisper.

He finished cleaning and turned to face her for the first time.  He kept his gaze low, fixed at her toes.  The corridor was now clean. The only evidence that there may have been a fight here or that someone was killed here, was only a deep crack on a tile in the middle of the corridor, where her heel made contact with crushing force as she dashed to stop Eric from firing his machine gun.

He offered her the dirty wipe, holding it with both hands.  She picked it up, rolled it into a ball and put it in her handbag.

“Thank you.  I need to find Dr. Wilson”, she told him. “You are going to take me to him”

“I… I… I… “, he stammered.

“Believe me. You have no choice”, she stated firmly.

He shook his head reluctantly. “Dr. Wilson does not wish to be disturbed when he is in the lab”

She extended her manicured index finger and softly pushed his chin up.  He was now forced to look up to her pretty face.

“Dr. Wilson is dead”, she told him. “It doesn’t matter what he wishes any more.  Try to get me to him without anyone seeing us.  If you do that, less people will die”

Her eyes told him that she was dead serious.  He knew that this woman had the strength to kill everyone in this building bare handed, if she wished so.  And he couldn’t think of anything that could stop her from doing just that.

“Ok. I will do that. I will take you there”, he agreed.

She gave him his unusable machine gun. “Here… Lead the way. If you do anything foolish and you are also dead”