- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rebecca starts going into deeply, talking about a personal and depressing memory...

Part of me doesn't want Rebecca to continue with this conversation. This is obviously something very personal for her, and part of me doesn't want to hear what this Melissa person did to her. Her voice is cracking, her face is flushing, and she is starting to look different. Her expression isn't happy anymore. It looks almost disgusted. Whatever Melissa did to her must have been very, very bad. She said that Melissa was naked, on the bed with her when it happened. I can only guess what this woman did to poor Rebecca. With my hands on her shoulders, I inch my face a little closer, hoping that she will keep herself together as she continues her story.

Even I'm starting to feel a little down from the direction this conversation is going. As always before I start tearing up, I can feel an amount of tingling and nervousness in my upper-cheeks and right at the top of my nose. My body is preparing itself for the blow that Rebecca might be giving me. I blur my visions, looking into her eyes as she continues, aiming to listen to every last word she is planning to throw at me. “This caused me to run away from her and eventually find my way here...She gave me a...smirk as she was lying there, my body above her stomach and chest. Her nipples were...”

The girl pauses, again. She looks at me, but the way her pupils look said that she is also blurring out her vision. She is probably deep in thought, remembering a lot of bad things. Bad memories, especially ones of being hurt by someone, are never easy to revisit, whether it is willing or unwilling. She is digging into her darkest memories because she wants to tell me about her. She is showing so much courage and willpower to do this. I can see the regret and sadness in her eyes, and I can't, for the life of me, think of anything I can do to help her get through this. I'm the reason she's revisiting these memories, but she wants to tell me. If I don't let her do so, it may just keep itching at her brain until she does tell me. All I can do is say “One step at a time.”

She starts to grin as she quickly gives me a head gesture that says she understands what I'm saying. Both of us are feeling emotional as she continues, slowly. “At first...it wasn't that bad. I was scared, but she just pulled me down, into her body, and held me there. My face was in her chest, touching against her breasts. My cheek was touching a hard, erect nipple, and it was wonderful. I could feel the warm air that was coming from her body. It felt like she was holding me and protecting me from something. I even started to smile, but they d-didn't stay that way...” Her voice is slowly getting higher and more emotion-filled the more she talks. I can see the breakdown coming. I have to be prepared for what will come in a few minutes.

“She whispered in my ear...'I love you, darling. You need to show me that you love me'. I didn't know what to make of it, right then. I was too in-the-moment to think clearly. My emotions were all over the place and I just...I couldn't do anything. I didn't feel comfortable with her, the way her voice sounded. It wasn't the affectionate voice I remembered. It was...cold. Cold and needy. It was like she stopped asking me to do things, and was telling me that I had to do something. I did the only thing I could do. I told her what I was thinking, and that I wasn't comfortable with the situation. I knew she hadn't been that affectionate with me lately, but I thought that would help me, help her to stop this behavior.”

“It didn't, though. It just...made her worse! She grabbed me by the hair and held me above the bed. I...I can still feel the roots being pulled out...I can still see her body shifting and her hands going to my...more private areas. The next thing I knew, I was on her stomach, on my back. He was yelling at me, screaming that whatever this was...I would like it. I didn't, though. I kept telling her to stop, asking her to. I told her that I didn't like the feeling of this, but everything I said made everything worse. I felt her fingers roughly moving down my hips and down to...that area...”

Rebecca cannot stand the pressure anymore, and neither can I. We both have tears running down our faces as I finally realize the proper course of action to take in this situation. The only thing I can do now is be there for her, to show her that not everyone is like Melissa was. I, now, have a very bad impression of this “Melissa” person. My hands move and she begins to scream out and moves her entire body towards me. I do the only thing I can do, and begin to wrap my arms around her small body. Making sure I miss her more sensitive areas, I wrap my arms around her stomach, holding her against my chest, her face pressed into my shoulder.

How anyone could do something like this is beyond me. You take in a person in need of help, make them be your personal servant, and then rape them? It's inhuman. I try to keep a gentle, yet firm grip on Rebecca as she lets out all of the screams into my shoulder as she wants. I'm trying to hold back my own emotions in this situation as I hold her against me. I can feel the soft, wet tears running down my face just as much as I can feel her tears staining into my shirt. I gently rock my body forward and backwards, trying to reassure my friend that she is safe. “Please don't tell me any more, Rebecca. Please...y-you don't have to worry anymore. As long as you live in this house, with me, I promise I'll...take as good care of you as I can. I will never take advantage of you, like she did. I swear on my life that I will do only what I feel is best for you. You're safe now.”

A lot of sniffles followed this situation. She looked nodded her head, pushing her face against my shoulder as she listened to what I told her. She wrapped her own arms around what part of my back she could reach and pulled herself in, tightly. The two of us sat there for hours. I see no other way to let her deal with this. She went through a bad situation with Melissa, and I think about how living with me will affect her. I will tell you one thing, though. I will make sure that Rebecca has a wonderful life. I won't treat her like Melissa did...