[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Trent lives a content, yet lonely life, until one night that he wishes upon a star and comes face-to-face with someone who will change all of that...


Rated: G
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 45 Completed: No
Word count: 53918 Read: 231342
Published: May 20 2012 Updated: September 11 2012

1. Living a Good, yet Lonely Life by L2K7 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1078 words)

Trent lives a good, yet lonely life, and wishes upon a star one night...

2. Exercise and Rescue by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1417 words)

Trent goes out for his morning exercise and comes back home to something very different...

3. Cleaning Up Reveals Cuts by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1168 words)

Trent sets the unconscious woman on a couch in his house as he goes off to get some materials to start cleaning her up...

4. Wrapping Up by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1053 words)

Trent goes through his Medicine Cabinet to get some supplies and begins to treat his guest, until she starts waking up...

5. Fearful Guest by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1058 words)

Trent goes off to find his guest, only to be assaulted by flying objects...

6. Porch Rescue by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1009 words)

Trent rushes out to the porch, to find his little guest in distress and in danger of getting hurt, again...

7. Searching and Asking to Provide Assistance by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1219 words)

Trent gets back inside, only to have his guest run off, yet again...

8. Offering Medicine and Solitude by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1084 words)

Trent tries harder to get the woman to accept the treatment her arm needs, even leaving her alone to do so...

9. Finding the Lady on My Bed by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1124 words)

Trent looks throughout his house, hoping to find his guest, only to find her all the way up on the second floor...

10. Naps and Names by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1156 words)

Trent stays in the doorway, trying to get the woman to trust him and they both end up falling asleep for awhile...

11. Soup and Cleaning by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1127 words)

Trent starts cooking some soup when he gets back downstairs, and then goes for the task of cleaning up the mess in the bathroom...

12. A Volatile Smoke Alarm by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1074 words)

Trent finishes up the cleaning, thanks to Rebecca, but finds that he left the food on too long and has a shocking run-in with the smoke alarm...

13. Shocking Help by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1111 words)

Trent decides to dismantle the smoke alarm after seeing it having hurt Rebecca, but has a few shocking setbacks...

14. Stool Climbing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1023 words)

Trent and Rebecca both head into the kitchen, while one prepares some soup and the other has a bit of a struggle with sitting down...

15. A Painful Lesson by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1292 words)

Trent ends up having a short lunch with Rebecca, only to have her getting hurt as she gets down from the stool...

16. Hurting to Fix by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1120 words)

Trent takes Rebecca into the bathroom, only to realize fixing what happened will only be more painful for the poor woman...

17. Sling and Carrying by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1163 words)

Rebecca cries out in pain as Trent forces her limb back in place and has to trust him for a little bit longer as he makes a sling for her and prepares to let her get some rest...

18. Heights, Blankets, and Concerns by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1466 words)

Trent takes Rebecca into the living room and fetches her a blanket, taking his first chance at scanning and looking at her body...

19. Better than Her Expectations by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1071 words)

Trent sits with Rebecca for awhile, until she gets up and thanks him...

20. Can I Stay? by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1370 words)

Trent talks with Rebecca for awhile, hearing about the last person she'd seen...

21. Week One, Being Woken Up by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1157 words)

Rebecca runs into Trent's room one morning, wanting him to get up...

22. Tumbling and Day Preparations by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1207 words)

Trent and Rebecca have a little accident on their way downstairs before making breakfast and talking about what they'd do later that day...

23. Learning about Trent by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1719 words)

The two sit down after breakfast, and Rebecca learns a little about Trent...

24. Massages and Flower Fields by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1069 words)

Rebecca asks for a massage, out of curiosity, as she begins talking about her past...

25. An Altered Relationship with Melissa by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1199 words)

Rebecca begins to talk about her past relationship with the woman called Melissa, and how that bond changed...

26. The Memory of Melissa's Sexual Assault by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1175 words)

Rebecca starts going into deeply, talking about a personal and depressing memory...

27. I Want to Make Your Life Better by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1245 words)

The two continue their little moment as Trent comes forward with some information after being given a very difficult question to answer...

28. Taking Rebecca to Bed by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1115 words)

Rebecca wears herself out and Trent decides it's best to just take her up to sleep for awhile...

29. Sleeping Beauty...or Not? by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1239 words)

Trent works and thinks while Rebecca is sleeping, or so he thinks...

30. Test Passed, Trust Earned by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1467 words)

Rebecca speaks about what she was testing Trent with, and how things might go from here...

31. Day to Day Consistencies Change Over Time by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1357 words)

Trent begins to reflect on his life, and how being with Rebecca for the past 2 months has changed his outlook on his daily life...

32. Big Remotes and Dinner Plans by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1275 words)

Trent and Rebecca go into the living room, where they begin to set things up as Trent starts to think about dinner...

33. Rebecca's Freezer Experience by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1221 words)

Rebecca helps pick out something to eat, discovering the freezer and it's contents along the way...

34. Rebecca and Trent in the Wipeout Races by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1215 words)

Trent and Rebecca enjoy some nice racing as they wait for their dinner to cook...

35. Don't Walk Away From Me by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1334 words)

After getting dinner out, Rebecca and Trent have a slight talk before returning to their race...

36. Deep Thinking Before Racing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1196 words)

Trent takes a few minutes to think about what Rebecca said and what he might be doing to her...

37. More Thinking, Scaring, and Eating by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1160 words)

Trent's mind is still filled with many thoughts as he gets the food, and takes it back to Rebecca, so they could eat together...

38. Getting Ready for a Bath by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1202 words)

Rebecca decides she wants to take a bath, so Trent goes upstairs and gets everything ready for her...

39. Falling Asleep Outside the Bathroom by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1182 words)

Trent thinks and falls asleep as he waits outside the bathroom...

40. Affection Confusion by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1098 words)

Trent tries to cycle through some morning feelings as he waits for Rebecca to get dressed...

41. Headaches and Scary Actions by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1249 words)

Trent comes downstairs to Rebecca making a lot of noises and taking risks before breakfast is made...

42. I'm Not Going Anywhere by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1124 words)

Trent keeps holding onto Rebecca, as his big worries start coming out...

43. Helping Compromises by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1184 words)

Trent and Rebecca make a compromise, after sharing a moment...

 

44. Yolks and Towels by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1097 words)

Rebecca begins making breakfast, with messy results...

45. Rebecca Finishes Breakfast by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1249 words)

Breakfast continues for awhile, until Rebecca manages to finish the eggs, all by herself...