- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A transformation story I started a while back and thought I would continue. I just do this for my own enjoyment and desires, and am glad if it is enjoyable to someone else as well.

 

I decided to take a week off work to visit my old friend and his wife. They’d moved down south years ago after joining the air force. They had moved on base for the low cost housing. It was a nice home, and seeing Jen in old flanel boxers was worth the trip. We’d all been pretty close growing up, and they seemed pretty happy with my coming down there. That was for the first two days. I’ve been here three days now and I’m pretty certain they want me to head back up north. I could take a hint. I just wanted another day to see Jen pull on her long black boot socks. Something about it just made me weak.

She worked in the control tower, and wore her boots daily. They were standard issue and looked as though she had worn them a lot. I knew they must have a strong scent to them. I’d considered smelling them a few times, possibly licking if given the chance. I never had the nerve. I kept an eye out for those socks. I decided I needed to take one of her filthy socks home as a parting gift. Something to remember her scent when I thought about her back home. They didn’t know about my foot fetish. I found it both embarrassing and hard to tell anyone. Most people react with uncomfortable behavior. Some will try to understand. The kind of understanding that seems to have a little too much pity and disgust. Most people will avoid the subject afterwards. Some will even try pushing other, more “normal”, sexual fetishes in a passive aggressive means of curing.

I’d often wondered if Jen had an idea about my fetish. Even a suspicion that I was looking at the floor in lust rather than out of shyness. She’d given me the look a few times over the years when I spent too long staring at her dirty white socks. She would usually set them up on tables and desks while she visited. The outline of her foot was always there slightly in the light layer of dirt. I wondered often how it would be to be trapped under them. Buried under a layer of white sock and her smelly foot. Nobody would know I was down there except for her. I could slowly be crushed under them.

One day she even caught me watching her foot dangle her slipper. She put on a longer show of dangles and slow pinching twists. I had the feeling she saw that I was watching. She may of just wanted to play. Later that afternoon I found her discarded slipper and inhaled her scent. I closed my eyes and imagined her foot teasing my mouth. I knew it was a fantasy. She was married and he was my best friend. I could daydream but could never do anything. The time they broke up I thought I might have a chance. There were a lot of chances I never took to get her out of friendship. Something he’d never do.

I was still laying in bed thinking about all of this when I heard them both getting up. He worked the morning shift and was often in a mad rush to get out of the house. A few sounds of things being pushed around and a door slamming shut let me know he had gone out for the morning. I loved my friend, but in the morning he would get a little too intense about things. I decided to start drinking early, as I didn’t have anything to do. The floor was pretty cold as I walked in my boxers to the kitchen and pulled a beer from the fridge.

There was Jen. Not in the kitchen, but asleep on the couch. Must have gotten up early to see him off. She was wearing some dirty white socks that looked a few weeks past laundry day. One just dangled over the edge of the cushion not moving. Nobody was around and she was a pretty sound sleeper. It was too good an opportunity to pass up. My mind was fighting me on the whole deal, but sometimes you just need to do what makes you happy. I decided I would be happy to smell her foot. It was risky but I just needed to know what it smelled like first hand.

Crawling along the floor I kept my eye on the white socked foot hanging just over the edge. This was a moment that I’d waited years to experience. Never thought it would happen. I knew if I ever got the chance I would not let myself fail. I positioned myself on my back. My face stared up to the bottom of her socked foot. I could see the spines of fuzz hanging from the edges and the outline of her foot along the bottom. The air already smelled of Jen. I could hear her slowly breathing. I reached down and pulled my boxers down to my ankles. With a simple push they went off and under the couch. I didn’t need her finding them if I had to bolt. I could make it to the kitchen if something went wrong. The last thing I needed was to get caught. I felt myself with my hand. Lifted my face.

Her foot smelled like heaven. A twist of perfume and female sweat. The kind you can taste in the air when a girl has finished running. It’s an amazing smell and an even greater taste. I decided to risk it all. My tongue slid up and I brushed lightly, taking a layer of dirt and lint from her sock. My mouth watered as I tasted her for the first time. I closed my eyes and pressed a little harder this time. I felt the ridges of her foot as my tongue moved along and up into her toes. She did a slight moan in her sleep. Her foot stretched down and around as she slept. Each twist feeling at my face and rubbing her foot along it.

Things started to get a little dizzy. The room was moving around me and I couldn’t pull away. I felt myself falling. It was a tunnel of lights and I was falling. There were voices all around laughing as I fell. I heard them so clear. I fell so quickly that I didn’t have time to reach. Didn’t have time to yell for help. I hit the floor hard. My body ached and felt broken. I fell into a heap on the floor. Could not move. Everything went black so fast. I woke to see Jen looking down. She seemed concerned, and perhaps a little irritated. I tried starting into one of my famous apologies, but nothing came out. I wasn’t even sure my lips and mouth were moving at all. I needed to get some help.

“Now there is my missing boot sock.” She said and lifted me from the floor.

Her hands pinched. She felt both warm and a little sweaty. I felt so small and light. I was her long black boot sock. She had pulled off her white cotton sock. She pulled me up over her foot. I could smell her on and running through me. It was amazing. Her nails dragged and cut but i enjoyed the pain. She was amazing to feel. Her taste filled my mouth. I wanted her so badly. She just swung me up on the couch and fell back to sleep. I was twisted and rubbed into her white sport sock as her feet came together.

“Mmmmhmph..” Jen mumbled in her sleep. Her toes wiggled and slammed into the couch.

She was waking up finally. Her toes first moved. I was pressed hard into the arm of the couch. She sat up quickly and looked around slowly in a daze. I just stared up at her from the floor. She was a goddess from down here. Those long smooth legs and breasts held back only by a shirt above. I could lose myself in staring up at her. If I were more than her sock I could show her how a man feels. Her toes bent up and she began rubbing me along the floor. The carpet was soft, but it burned as her weight bore me down into the fibers. The dirt and odors from the carpet assaulted. I could feel myself being slowly torn apart. The rubbing became more determined as she worked from heel to toe.

I screamed to myself as she dragged me along the carpet. Her sweat had bound and shaped me as a second skin to her foot. Now she was wearing me out with each pass of the carpet. It was only a matter of time before she destroyed her socks. Only a matter of time before I ended up tossed in her trash. She stopped rubbing and stood up. Her weight was crushing but It beat the pain of her rubs. Each step she took crushed me down. Through the kitchen and into her bedroom we went. The floor was covered with piles of her and Sean’s dirty clothes. She lifted me as she stepped. I looked down to see a pair of her panties. My face slammed into the crotch. I could taste her on them as her sweat moistened them enough to pass back into me. I saw her hands moving something on the bed above. I didn’t really care. She just stood there moving her toes and let me breathe in. 

“.. I need a shower..” She said and stretched her arms.

Her toes hooked the panties and kicked them under the bed. We started moving. The bathroom was connected and the cool tile was a welcome change on my sore skin. Her hands closed the door behind us and pulled off her shirt. She hadn’t worn a bra this morning. She threw the shirt in a pile of dirty clothes on the floor. Next was her flanel pants with her worn cotton panties wrapped tight. My eyes strained to see past her hair above my head. I could smell her scent so much stronger now that the clothes were not in the way. She was so warm too. Just beautiful.

 “..wonder where he went off too..” She muttered and sat back on the closed blue fuzzy top of the toilet.

She lifted me up. Her soft fingers pulled me off and held me up to her face. Jen sniffed me slightly. With a toss I landed on the pile of laundry. A moment later her dirty white sport sock landed over me. It was heavy and had a yellow crust formed where her toes had been. I heard water start to fall and she stepped over the pile to the shower. I couldn’t move. Just stared up as her white sport sock pinned me. I listened to the water falling against her skin. The time went by slowly under her sock. I could smell it getting worse in the humid air. I heard the shower knob squeak. The water slowed and she stepped out. Her wet foot landed square on the white sock and myself.

We were pressed down hard beneath. The excess water from her body came down through the white fibers. Old filth of her sport sock poured down into my mouth and coated my body. I looked up. She was rubbing a white towel over her arms and chest. I noticed something else. The water had softened the yellow crust and it broke away with the water that was running into my mouth. It was the most horrible thing I’d ever tasted. I just couldn’t move or stop it. I could feel the chunks of it moving through my throat. It was like swallowing a bug. A bug that tasted like feet and sweat. I wanted to cry but nothing worked. She reached down to dry her legs and feet with the towel. She was quick and finished by tossing the towel into a hamper in the corner.

“I really need to do laundry..” She said to herself and bent down, grabbing me and the other clothes in her arms. With a quick toss we all fell into her hamper. The light got dark as her clothes piled over me. I felt her pressing down. The air got stale quick and all around me I could smell sweat and foot. I heard her footsteps on the tile floor. The dim light went totally out and I heard a door shut. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tomarrow his life begins as he is freshly washed and finds himself as nothing more than a sock to Jen.