- Text Size +

Lori’s pillowy red lips slowly parted and a pink soft tongue slowly slid out. Jonathon was greeted by another gust of warm, humid, minty breath following the giant pink creature. His chest made contact with the warm wet beast that was now pressing itself against him. The tongue moved slowly, lightly, up and down his chest, savoring every second. Lori’s soft lips occasionally surrounded him in a light kiss. As much as Jonathon hated to admit it, he was getting extremely aroused again. His teacher’s soft tongue skillfully worked its way down and around his throbbing cock. Jonathon’s heart pounded as his excitement began to reach peak. Before he could finally cum, Lori pulled away.

“Ah ah ah, not yet, that was just foreplay”

Lori’s lips parted further than before, allowing a view into the giant hot cave behind them. Jonathon was pushed into this cave, and the lips closed behind him

“Wait, no!!!”

Jonathon found himself in a warm pool of saliva; he was surrounded by the giant beast of a tongue. The air was hot but reminded him of how his girlfriend’s breath used to smell when they would make love.  The giant tongue started moving, pushing the saliva around, coating Jonathon, rubbing him up and down. He could not handle the excitement anymore; he reached down and started pumping his hot member. A loud giggle echoed inside of the fleshy room.  The giant tongue rubbed him up and down, making him more and more excited until Jonathon couldn’t hold it any longer. He felt the warm intense rush and finally came inside of his teacher’s mouth.

The rubbing of the tongue stopped and was replaced by swift soft movements under Jonathon’s back. The tongue lifted him up and pushed him through the soft lips, into Mrs. MacDonald’s hand.

Jonathon lied, relaxed, exhausted, and satisfied, in the middle of his teacher’s palm.

“Had fun, did we?” Lori said while whipping the excess saliva from her mouth

“That was amazing” Jonathon said, out of breath

“I was pretty great, wasn’t I Jonathon?”

“You were amazing, and call me John”

“Teehee, alright John. Well now you’ve had your fun, now it’s my turn”

John knew what she meant, though he wasn’t sure if he was excited or terrified. He looked down and saw where his teachers other hand was, slowly moving up and down inside of her panties.

“Come on, John” Lori told her student “Let me show you what a real women looks like”

She slowly shifted her panties slightly downwards as she slide her little student down her gorgeous body. John was moved from her mouth, down her neck, between the soft valley of her heaving breasts. He was slid even further down until John was brought through a forest of pubic hair; he could smell the sweet aroma of where he was going. Johnathon understood why Lori put him in her mouth first, she was just lubing him up. He was dropped inside of the panties, between the soft fabric of the undergarment and the hot flesh of his teachers dripping wet vagina.

A force from behind the fabric pushed him into the wet hot lips. Loris fingers moved John up and down between her lower lips, occasionally stopping to tease her clit.

John could hear soft moans start to escape his teacher’s mouth as she started moving him faster and faster. As terrifying as it was, this was one of the hottest experiences of John’s short life. The same could be said for Lori. Having an entire man in her panties, at her control, was amazing arousing. She could do anything that she wanted with him, put him anywhere. Lori couldn’t handle this anymore; she took hold of her power, and reached into her panties.

A bright light blinded Jonathon’s eyes as her hand entered and pushed down the wet undergarment. Once again the tree like fingers wrapped around him. John knew what was going to happen next, he knew what he was now. He was a dildo.  And with that, John was shoved headfirst up his teacher’s wet cunt.

The soft tunnel was unlike anything John or Lori had ever felt before. At first his trip was easy, he slowly moved up, feeling every inch of Lori’s most intimate area, the area he had dreamed of one day putting his cock in, not his whole body. The fingers dragged him back out again, but now there was something different. John was inserted again, and pulled back out again, the pace quickened. Soon he was being fucked like a dildo, being smashed in and out of this giantess’s vagina.

Lori's sexual juices surrounded John on all sides, making him easy to manuver. The heat was intense, as was the wetness. Johns cock responded to where he was and soon he found himself enjoying it just as much as his captor.

Lori’s moans became louder and her pussy became wetter. She played with her breasts and nipples as she felt her climax coming on. She couldn’t stop thinking about her power, how she was fucking an entire man like a dildo, how he was about to feel her cum from the inside. Lori couldn’t hold it in anymore. John could feel her excitement building as the vagina got wetter and tighter, and the movements got more rapid. She had an orgasm stronger than anything she had ever felt, and screamed in ecstasy.

John was crushed between the pussy walls. He could feel his teacher twisting and turning in ecstasy and he came as she did.

The limp little body of Lori’s new toy was pulled slowly, and slid out of her soaking wet pussy. She laid her soft bed, panting.

“I think you and I are going to have a long relationship together”

Jonathon was equally turned on as he was horrified