- Text Size +

When John regained consciousness, he was on the large field of a bed once again, but his captor was nowhere to be seen. The subtle smell of sex still lingered in the air. Lori's room was messier than John would have expected from his teacher. For the most part it was organized, but there were clothes thrown casually around the room. A red dress on her chair, a pair of jeans on the floor, a large bra hanging on her night table.

 

Without warning a very wet Lori hurriedly walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, and into her bedroom.

"Good, you're up!" Lori said to her new toy

"What's going on?" Replied John

Lori began throwing on her clothes, beginning with her panties and large bra. John couldn't believe how massive her breasts seemed at this size. They always looked beautiful in class, but at this size they were breathtaking.

"You are coming with me to work!"

Lori pulled on her business suit, examining and admiring herself in the mirror.

"What?!" John asked without thinking

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Toy. You are coming with me to work; I wouldn't want you to miss class now would I?"

"Where are you going to put me?"

Lori smirked, John started to get worried

"Oh that's the fun part. Hope you are ready!"

A giant hand dove for John, snatching him up. He was lifted high into the air before descending downwards. John hung precariously from the massive hand before being lowered into the cleavage of his teacher.

Giant hands adjusted giants breasts while giant eyes gazed in her mirror. She knew how she looked, she knew how every student dreamed about her, and she loved it.

Meanwhile John was amazed by Loris breasts. The massive fleshy pillows were unbelievably soft, John just sunk into them. Her perfume filled the air around him. Every breath caused her breasts to move and squeeze together in her suit. From his position, John could see how Loris breasts strained against her red bra. John was terrified of was what to come, but for now this was pretty great.

"I think this may work in your benefit, John. Now you will always be on time for class! Now how about a kiss before we go? Kiss me, John"

John began caressing and kissing her boob flesh

"Yes Lori!"

"Call me Mistress from now on"

"Yes Mistress"

Lori couldn't believe this, he was becoming her slave. She got wet at just the thought of what they were going to do.

"You know what, slave? I think I have a better place for you to kiss today"

Lori plucked John from his little heaven between her breasts. He was slightly raised, and then lowered down past Loris breasts. A thumb was pulling open her skirt and panties. John realized in horror of where he was going. A blast of heat and the stench of sex hit John as he was lowered into his teacher’s panties.

The waistband shut and John was stuck to her crotch. A hand reached down, rubbing the panties slowly. John was slowly worked into Loris vagina. The hand lifted the waistband again and dove in, beginning to rub the giant wet pussy, moving John inside of its lips. It stopped and pulled out after a few seconds

“No, later. I need to get to work right now”

Lori snapped her waistband shut again. John was terrified but glad that Lori wasn’t going to fuck him again this morning.

"Time for work" she said confidently

Lori picked up her bag, and walked out of her door. It was time to start a very exciting day. 




Chapter End Notes:

Future Chapters can be found in the Ebook "Shrunken Student 1: Teachers Pet" available on amazon.