- Text Size +

So. Here I am. Sitting in my room, and close my Dream Log. This thing is annoying to write at times. But you need it if you want to keep your mind stuck on having those amazing dreams. Standing, I walked over to the bathroom, washing my face to wake myself up. I have work, Ugh, Work. I mean, being a Cashier isn't bad.. but, when you're working for summer to pay off Collage loans, I mean, it sucks. 

You know. I'm not half bad looking. I know, that sounds stupid. They say your mind makes you look 10 times better then how you REALLY look. Oh boy, that's bad. My some what long hair, I mean, it's not ROCKER hair, but it's long. I styled it, so it's nicely distributed around my face. My brown eyes, my not skinny, not fat body. Eh. I don't judge myself like that usualy, but, I mean, maybe I DO have a shot at my Dream girl. I don't know.

I walked out the apartment, and took 93rd down to the Wal-mart. And slaved over that Cashier for 6 hours or so. I saw this cute girl, we talked when she was checking out. Brown hair, green eyes, smart glasses, obviously a collage student like me. Maybe I'll add her when I dream tonight.

I got home, made myself some food, frozen Ramen to be exact, the collage delight, and watched some T.V for a while. It was 12 am, and it's saturday tommarow. Perfect night for another dream! I hopped in bed in bed, and drifted into sleep...

I woke up. What? No dream? That's disappointing. I had it all in my mind as well. It was going to be per-

*Thump*

What? Who shot the cannon? Who HAS a cannon?

*Thump*

Again. What is going on? Suddenly, my the apartment roof broke, and debree rained down on my, I covered myself with the blanket. It wasn't anything thick, but it was something. I heard metal bending, and a few girders broke through the floor. I was frozen in place. Had a plane just crashed and hit my apartment? What of Mr.Johnson in the apartment above me. I could hear him. He's screaming. 

But then. It came to me.

A giggle.

It.. It was Sarah. Sarah Haven. 100 feet tall! I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a terrifying but amazing sight. She was holding the top of my building in her hand, digging for something. She took out Mr.Johnson, he was in a bathrobe. I'm guessing her just got out of the shower. He was screaming like a little baby. Yeah, sure, you see a 100 foot tall nakid beauty, but don't scream like a girl.

"My, My. Mr.Johnson. You must be happy to see me!" She laughed again, opening her mouth, and quickly popping him in it. His screams were muffled in her moist caverns, and she chewed. Bluntly, his screams turned into horride screechs. I could actually hear his bones crunch. God I wanted to puke. Really bad. But, the worst thing about it. I was turned on. Of course I was. I just love a Giant Bitch that only cares for herself.

Her gaze turned to me, and she smirked wildly, dropping the part of the apartment she had in her hand. I hear a few cars screech to a halt, and a few people screaming. I also heard the the police sirens. They must be stupid if they're going to try and stop her. Anyways, she continued to look at me, and I didn't move. Even if I watned to, I was WAY to scared to.

"David. How are you doing?" She said sweetly, as if not even caring or knowing she was a towering Goddess. I didn't respond, and she scolded.

"What. You're not going to answer me? I thought we had something." She laughed, her voice was so loud, that It actually broke my window I had. Shattering it into pieces, sending glass onto the street below.

"S... Sarah.... Yo.. You.." I couldn't form a sentence. Her smirk held.

"I know what I am. And I'm sure you know what I'm going to do." Her hand slowly approched me. I wanted to run, but I didn't.

BANG

"Who the fuck.." She turned her head, looking down at the street. I couldn't tell what she was looking at, but she was pissed. 

"Miss! PLEASE. Step away from the apartment. That was a warning shot. We do not want to hurt you." Her body turned, my whole bed shoke as her foot landed on the ground. I could just imagin them. The street buckling under those feet. Just waiting for someone to praise them like they should be-What. WHAT AM I SAYING?! This Giant women just ate a poor man, and you're thinking about praising her feet? This is no time for sexual pleasure. 

"You're commanding me? You think you can stop me?" She yelled at the cops down at the street. Her leg raised, and a few more bangs were heard. 

BOOM

My apartment shoke, and I fell off my bed. I heard a bucnh of people scream, and explosion that sounded of a car exploading. She must of stomped on the cop car. Again, my cock went erect. Just from the sheer power of her stomp. 

Wait. Something was off all of a sudden.

She was melting. The.. walls are melting? What is going on?

I.. I am dreaming. This is a nightmare.. of course.

It all makes sense...

"AGH!" I shot up in my bed, sweating. I looked around, then up at the ceiling. It was there. And it was 5 am. I felt something. Wetness. Did I jizz myself from that dream? I rubbed my legs. Either it's seman or piss. I didn't smell piss. So it must seman. I stood up, and ran over to the bathroom. After cleaning myself up, and letting the bed 'Dry'. I returned to it, so I can get my sleep...

Little did I know, my dream would continue, right from where I left off.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So, things are getting more intense. Please, rate, review, anything!