- Text Size +

Her hands on me were so sweet, a gesture that she often did . I was accustomed to her pleasant oddities, all her role-playing games  where I play as each time a different character, now a pirate, now a rude barbarian warrior. I did everything for her, because I loved to see her happy, that light which shone in her eyes charmed me to the point that I was never able to say no. I was not able to tell her no even that time, but I had no idea that the little green pill would change my life forever.

“Take it! ”- She told me- “You will be able to love me like no one ever in my life .. ”.  I must admit that there was something in her tone, something that I did not understand at the time, but her kisses on my neck, and hands that danced on my nape persuaded me, and under her gaze impatiently began to feel sick, and the last thing I heard was her voice that said: “ Today is the first day of your new life ..” . The bed beneath me began to shake the sheets looked like slipping away fast from my hands sought a foothold, then I fell into a deep sleep, and even in my wildest dreams I never imagined what awaited me when I wake up…

I could not say how much I slept, I only remember a warm breeze that caressed me at regular intervals, and emerging from the dream world where I had fallen, I was faced with the spectacle more terrible and gorgeous at the same time I had ever seen . Her wonderful face, the same that I had loved so much, now towered over me, enormous .. I realized that the warm breeze that felt so far, was her breath, and eyes that had always enchanted me now shone a new light, impatient, greedy .

I shouted with all the breath in my body, I tried to lift me, but the tip of her index finger on my sternum was enough to keep me from moving, and her amused smile showed her new consciousness, the power she now had on me, and it seemed to please her immensely.

"Hello my love .." she said before placing her lips on half of my body. That feeling that I had so loved in my normal size, I now terrified and electrified me at the same time: it was a wicked mix, in which fear, excitement and pleasure contended my own soul.

Her angelic voice began to ring out, she had something to say to me, and given my position, I could certainly not avoid from listening: "As you certainly understand, your old life no longer exists. I suggest you forget about it, it will be much better for your mental equilibrium. Tomorrow morning I'll call the police, I will say that last night you went out to buy cigarettes and did not come back. There will be investigations, they will query me, but I have it all planned. Looks like I will .. ”,she said, before focusing few seconds, and I saw tears copious lean on her big blue eyes, and begin to rain down copious. A series of natural sobs, which seemed sincere, shook her, giving  an expression genuinely distraught. I knew they would believe her. She wiped her eyes with the back of the hand, and continued her speech: “Surely they will come to search the apartment, but you are so small that I will not have difficulty find a hiding place in the one place where they do not ever try: my body. By the way, I measured you while you were sleeping, you are 12 cm high! ”she added with a smirk.

She paused certainly premeditated, giving me time to assimilate her words. Truly, words such as large stones, as that had been studied in detail, leaving me without hope. I realized that I'd be her forever, or until such time as she would not get tired of me. In the middle of my thoughts, I felt her hand slide under my naked body, up to find myself lying down on the palm. She brought me close to her face, and in the same sweet tone of voice I had heard and learned to love, she said: "Do not be afraid, if I chose you is because I love you, and I will never hurt you. I received this gift many years ago, and it took me 15 years to find the right person. you're the chosen one, my choice, and I will love you like no one has ever done before me… ".

I saw her eyes on my body, and the tip of her pinkish tongue slide out slowly from her lips, and begin to follow the outline of my body. She had done countless times, but this time was completely different, much more intense, and I abandoned myself to her will.

My feet were wrapped in the warm embrace of her tongue, then my ankles, my calves, my thighs. I felt a painful erection standing out in my lower abdomen, as if my own body leaned out  to her despite the fear. I saw that flash of understanding flashed in his eyes, and she even closer to her mouth, letting her soft lips gently shut around my phallus, and she began to taste it, and it was as if she suck all of me inside her, my past, my experiences, my own life. Everything was lost in her, until the height of passion took me into an uncontrollable quiver, and while her lips stretched in a conscious smile, I surrendered myself totally to my new life. After all, did not seem so bad ..